United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-10-2013, 09:51 AM
kid napper

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Ferguson has done much more harm to United off the field than Rooney ever did. I'm more looking forward to him exposing the truth about that.
I think we know already that won't happen.

Unread 10-10-2013, 09:57 AM
forwardirektion

Wish the scouse @#%&! would just get a career ending injury tbh. Claim the insurance, can't play for a rival. Perfect

Unread 10-10-2013, 10:03 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Ferguson has done much more harm to United off the field than Rooney ever did. I'm more looking forward to him exposing the truth about that.
always thought we should've kept fat Ron on.

Unread 10-10-2013, 10:04 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
always thought we should've kept fat Ron on.
why? he was £#%&!ing useless

Unread 10-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
why? he was £#%&!ing useless
aye, but his jewellry was fab

Unread 10-10-2013, 10:22 AM
Scabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
aye, but his jewellry was fab

I think I've got his autograph on an England Euro 96 programme somewhere...

I don't think I could make that sentence any worse, tbh.

Unread 10-10-2013, 10:45 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabs
I think I've got his autograph on an England Euro 96 programme somewhere...

I don't think I could make that sentence any worse, tbh.
hang onto it mate - it'll be worth more than an autographed Gilbert O'Sullivan cloth cap one day

Unread 10-10-2013, 10:49 AM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
So you don't think for one minute that our other top players wouldn't get annoyed & restless if they were being played out of position then?
How old are you ffs??....you can't be any older than 15.
:shakehead:

I'm older enough to know that Rooney is fat @#%&!, unlike you of course who thinks becasue this scouse @#%&! does well on FIFA and championship manager United should keep him.

Now £#%&! off, you rooney loving window licker.

Unread 10-10-2013, 10:52 AM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Wish the scouse @#%&! would just get a career ending injury tbh. Claim the insurance, can't play for a rival. Perfect

Unread 10-10-2013, 10:56 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipsauce

I'm older enough to know that Rooney is fat @#%&!, unlike you of course who thinks becasue this scouse @#%&! does well on FIFA and championship manager United should keep him.

or at United.

Unread 10-10-2013, 11:01 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

I don't play video games you £#%&!ing #@&%!.

United should keep him because he's a £#%&!ing great player.
Only the Guardian podcast loving, psuedo-intellectual Klopp fanboys want rid because he's too Northern, working class & scruffy.

Unread 10-10-2013, 11:05 AM
Chipsauce

Quote:

Only the Guardian podcast loving, psuedo-intellectual Klopp fanboys want rid because he's too Northern, working class & scruffy.

You really can't educate shit....

Unread 10-10-2013, 11:10 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

oh right, so you want him to stay again now. make your £#%&!ing mind up pal, you were hating on Rooney just a few short weeks ago

Unread 10-10-2013, 11:10 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

'educate'
Wtf does that mean? Are you intellectualising Football again you boring throb-lite tit?

I'm not remotely offended that Rooney fell out with Fergie & wanted to leave. As I said before if he 'really' wanted to leave he would have done.
What do you want him to do, walk around the touch line pre-kick off holding his kid up in a United kit?

Pat Evra wanted to go to Inter Milan 3-4 years ago but "the Club wouldn't sell me" ...Vidic wanted to leave about 18 months ago too.
Who £#%&!ing cares?? Loyalty in the form of Giggs & Scholes comes along once in a generation at best.
We're even losing all our best Academy players these days.

Unread 10-10-2013, 11:12 AM
believe

Quote:

didn't you just say this?

Quote:

Unread 10-10-2013, 11:25 AM
Chipsauce

Quote:
'educate'
Wtf does that mean? Are you intellectualising Football again you boring throb-lite tit?

I'm not remotely offended that Rooney fell out with Fergie & wanted to leave. As I said before if he 'really' wanted to leave he would have done.
What do you want him to do, walk around the touch line pre-kick off holding his kid up in a United kit?

Pat Evra wanted to go to Inter Milan 3-4 years ago but "the Club wouldn't sell me" ...Vidic wanted to leave about 18 months ago too.
Who £#%&!ing cares?? Loyalty in the form of Giggs & Scholes comes along once in a generation at best.
I want him to £#%&! off.

IMO he's holding us back, he's become stale at the club and it's time he moves on. Happens to the best of players, stay at a club long enough and they can become stale.

He's held the club to ransom about where he wants to play and won, no player should be allowed to dictate to any club where he plays and the position he's playing in, is to the detriment of the side IMO.

I don't agree with the press and Rooney lovers, that he's been amazing and back to his best this season. He's done well and scored a couple of decent free kicks, but he still has all the flaws he's always had and hasn't played any where to the level people seem to think he has. On Saturday he was awful! Every touch was shit, every pass was pathetic. Yet he is our link between midfield and attack FFS?!?

Will go down as a Great player for the club and a horrible @#%&!. Time to cash in while he still has value and move on.

Unread 10-10-2013, 11:27 AM
Pete's Shoes

Quote:
'educate'

That the Scholes who once refused to play in a league cup game because it was beneath him?
I agree with MJ - Rooney is one of the best players in the country, the longer he stays the better. Anything he says or anyone else says about him in the media gets twisted and contorted anyway. Most players couldn't give a £#%&! what badge they're kissing these days. Keeping Rooney is about the only decent thing the new regime have accomplished so far.

Unread 10-10-2013, 11:27 AM
Scabs

Quote:

Oi! I like that podcast and I'm an idiot!

Unread 10-10-2013, 11:32 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
'educate'

United stopped him moving you deluded £#%&!

Unread 10-10-2013, 11:38 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
IMO he's holding us back

He's one of the only people at the Club that aren't holding us back ffs
You're annoyed because he's started the season well so you're giving it the old "he isn't really playing well. I'm far too cultured to fall for all that" bullshit.

He had no pre-season & has already had 3 £#%&!ing injuries this term already but he's still our top scorer.

I think some of the other dross in the Squad are holding us & him back tbh
Closed Thread