Unread 10-10-2013, 06:46 AM
teflon_terry

"Phil Jones was being a bit clumsy"

I just can't believe that.

Unread 10-10-2013, 06:49 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Plenty of our players have been played out of position and some deserving a start have not been given one - hardly unique to poor lickle Fatboy.

It'd be nice if he stopped sucking Gerrad's #@&%! and saying how £#%&!in wonderful it is playing for England. He doesn't give a shite about United and has not uttered a positive word about committing to us or even saying he is enjoying being a United player. Just a comment in the right place - not asking a lot to say something even nearly as positive as he does playing for £#%&!in England. How much clearer can it be? We'll end up running his contract down if we can't find a European club for him.
did you e-mail Rooney today telling him how happy you are at work?

Unread 10-10-2013, 07:30 AM
Mr_Ed

If he'd not been poor for stretches and banned due to breaking curfews the season before maybe he'd have had more respect. Diddums fatty.

Unread 10-10-2013, 07:34 AM
Whip Hubley

I'm getting really quite bored of this scouse @#%&!, tbh.

What happened to the days where footballers just played football? If I was a manager the first thing I'd do is ban them all from any kind of media interaction, including all this twitter bullshit. Actually, I'd just ban them from opening their mouths.

I guess I'd have to drop Carrick which is a shame though, I like Carrick.

Unread 10-10-2013, 07:57 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

Unread 10-10-2013, 08:08 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Plenty of our players have been played out of position and some deserving a start have not been given one - hardly unique to poor lickle Fatboy.

It'd be nice if he stopped sucking Gerrad's #@&%! and saying how £#%&!in wonderful it is playing for England. He doesn't give a shite about United and has not uttered a positive word about committing to us or even saying he is enjoying being a United player. Just a comment in the right place - not asking a lot to say something even nearly as positive as he does playing for £#%&!in England. How much clearer can it be? We'll end up running his contract down if we can't find a European club for him.
while I get the bit about sucking Gerrard's #@&%!, what's the point if him saying something - anything - about United? We pay his wages and he - like many others - owes us nothing more than playing as good as he can each match.

Do we really want a RAWK-esque declaration of true love and YNWA from every player who wears the shirt? Only for things to fall apart when they sign for Chelsea a month later?

£#%&! that. Win games. Go home. Keep quiet. See you next week.

I would be happy with that.

Unread 10-10-2013, 08:09 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
what do they have for brekky in joobye? The locals, I mean.

Unread 10-10-2013, 08:11 AM
believe

Quote:
Dates and sweet bread mainly. It's not that nice.

Unread 10-10-2013, 08:29 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
while I get the bit about sucking Gerrard's #@&%!, what's the point if him saying something - anything - about United? We pay his wages and he - like many others - owes us nothing more than playing as good as he can each match.

Do we really want a RAWK-esque declaration of true love and YNWA from every player who wears the shirt? Only for things to fall apart when they sign for Chelsea a month later?

well, I take your point, given that they (footballers) are inclined to say one thing one day and the opposite, the next. Not exactly renowned for their integrity. But given recent events, if he had the slightest intention of committing (and I'm sure he doesn't, in the foreseeable) I don't think it is asking too much of him to reassure the support, who have been pretty £#%&!in tolerant considering his previous. I don't think anybody is expecting a poem of undying love or rawkish lengths. The fact is, it is not so much his lack of even a verbal assurance (take or leave the sincerity) but the fact that he can't £#%&!in wait to let us know how wonderful Jose, Arry, Owlface, Gerrard or any other £#%&!er involved with England are yet can't say anything favourable about the club other than the training has stepped up and "I'm working hard - that's why I'm not as fat". He doesn't have to get emotional, even though, afterall, he is a dipper with Paul pulling his strings.

Unread 10-10-2013, 08:31 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

That's the problem. He doesn't.

Unread 10-10-2013, 08:39 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Win games. Go home. Keep quiet. See you next week.

Not everyone is Paul Scholes. What a player, I'd die to have him back in his prime for us once more.

Unread 10-10-2013, 08:40 AM
Scabs

I like Rooney as a player. There's no doubt he has proven his weight in gold while he's been with us, not just in goals, but assists, effort and that Cantona-esque ability to lift the team by example...

However. he is a gutless, selfish, petulant, spoilt @#%&! of a man. All he had to do was make a statement, one way or the other and have it out there. I'd have more (some) respect for him if he just came out and said 'yeah, you know what, I want to leave the club'. We all know he doesn't want to be here and whilst I would STILL be sorry to see him go, I agree with the view that if you don't want to put on the red shirt, £#%&! you.

He's playing shit now because his mind is on 'his next move' and he is unlikely to improve a great deal until he leaves imo.

Hearing him wax lyrical about England just rubs salt in the wound.

Unread 10-10-2013, 09:05 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipsauce
So for him, where he plays is more important than what's best for the team
according to the times, that's pretty much the opposite of what he said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Still hasn't ruled out his exit. So wonderful.
also hasn't ruled out life on mars. what does he know about anything?

it's not up to him whether he stays.

£#%&! me, this even less exciting that harry redknapp telling punters not to back a horse the today programne had as one of its tips of the day, because he knew something about it.

all I got from that is that fergie's a @#%&!. and who in his right mind would disagree with that?

Unread 10-10-2013, 09:25 AM
JakeB

Quote:
Disproportionate wage packages and Indians.

Unread 10-10-2013, 09:27 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
according to the times, that's pretty much the opposite of what he said.

also hasn't ruled out life on mars. what does he know about anything?

it's not up to him whether he stays.

£#%&! me, this even less exciting that harry redknapp telling punters not to back a horse the today programne had as one of its tips of the day, because he knew something about it.

all I got from that is that fergie's a @#%&!. and who in his right mind would disagree with that?
nope - it's up to Paul

Scabs: tbf mate, he can't even say anything even mildly concillitory with that £#%&!in leech of an agent pulling his strings.

whatever....... it's just going to play out with the minimum loss of face and finance to either party and the sooner the better. Shame it came to this.

The ones who have shone through all this for me, have been the support. No booing (to my knowledge) and plenty of verbal backing whilst he wears the shirt. The support as a whole gets a bit of a slagging but the core are the £#%&!in best. loads of emotional poems to follow...

Unread 10-10-2013, 09:44 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

It was a matter of time before this was discussed in public.

He hardly played in midfield last season

Unread 10-10-2013, 09:46 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
It was a matter of time before this was discussed in public.

He hardly played in midfield last season
it's amazing what you remember and what you forget.

Unread 10-10-2013, 09:48 AM
kid napper

Awful excuse for why he was unhappy.

Looking forward to Fergie exposing the truth. Although having said that, he is prone to lying as well.

This is just going to rumble on until he leaves.

Unread 10-10-2013, 09:50 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
it's amazing what you remember and what you forget.
I remember him not playing the final home game.

Not sure what he's gained from this interview actually. :shakehead:

Unread 10-10-2013, 09:50 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid napper
Awful excuse for why he was unhappy.

Looking forward to Fergie exposing the truth. Although having said that, he is prone to lying as well.

This is just going to rumble on until he leaves.
Ferguson has done much more harm to United off the field than Rooney ever did. I'm more looking forward to him exposing the truth about that.
Closed Thread