United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-10-2016, 09:07 PM
Bunker Buster

We do need a pacy forward (if he's NEVER going to play rashers up top...)

Would have a look st defoe or a scouted youngster...

Unread 23-10-2016, 09:12 PM
utd99

Part of Zlatan's job is to teach Rashford the ropes. I hope he ignores him to be honest.

Unread 23-10-2016, 09:12 PM
BobJones

Martial needs to play up front.

Unread 23-10-2016, 09:15 PM
Jack Duckworth

he's been as i expected him to be, tbh. i didn't think he would be a worthwhile signing for us, and he's not done anything so far to make me change my opinion.

in his defence, i certainly didn't expect him to be playing 90 mins every game. it's not his fault, he's been playing for the dominant team in a weak league for the past two years, so i don't see how he can be expected to adapt to the intensity of playing for united in the premier league for 90 mins every week at his age.

the most frustrating part for me is that martial and rashford are being sacrificed to give him a start. i'm not sure what's going to happen to them when he leaves? will they stay out wide/on the bench, or just be expected to slot straight in up front and score goals asap?

Unread 23-10-2016, 09:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
he's been as i expected him to be, tbh. i didn't think he would be a worthwhile signing for us, and he's not done anything so far to make me change my opinion.

in his defence, i certainly didn't expect him to be playing 90 mins every game. it's not his fault, he's been playing for the dominant team in a weak league for the past two years, so i don't see how he can be expected to adapt to the intensity of playing for united in the premier league for 90 mins every week at his age.

the most frustrating part for me is that martial and rashford are being sacrificed to give him a start. i'm not sure what's going to happen to them when he leaves? will they stay out wide/on the bench, or just be expected to slot straight in up front and score goals asap?
Good post.
We're stunting others because he's mates with the boss...

Unread 23-10-2016, 09:36 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Good post.
We're stunting others because he's mates with the boss...
PM PayPal address plz pal....

Unread 23-10-2016, 11:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
big and costly misses against Citeh, Watford, Stoke, Dippers and today.....and shite performances from him in pretty much all those games

imagine if Rooney had missed those chances
He has missed plenty of his own recently, tbf.

Unread 23-10-2016, 11:19 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He has missed plenty of his own recently, tbf.
name them....

Unread 24-10-2016, 12:55 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
name them....
Errm, any chance that begins with a touch?

What do I win?

Unread 24-10-2016, 03:22 AM
Denis Irwell

Zlats honeymoon period must just about be over. Not involved in the game and not producing his alleged trademark touches of magic. I can understand one or the other missing but Rooney gets slaughtered for a greater contribution

Unread 24-10-2016, 10:31 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Errm, any chance that begins with a touch?

What do I win?
Closed Thread