United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 28-05-2011, 06:30 PM
armchair

Default Re: *Official* Champions League Final Match Thread - Teams, Links & Win or Lose, We're still Champio

so the big surprise was on the bench? that's the team most people have predicted since the semi.

Unread 28-05-2011, 06:32 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: *Official* Champions League Final Match Thread - Teams, Links & Win or Lose, We're still Champio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
OFFICIAL MUFC TEAM: (via Clive Tyldesley):

van der Sar

Fabio
Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra

Valencia
Carrick
Giggs
Park

Rooney
Hernandez

SUBS: Kuszczak, Smalling, Fletcher, Anderson, Scholes, Nani, Owen.

No Berbatov

30m not even on the bench. ffs

Unread 28-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Yo Adrian!

Default Berba not on bench!

But Owen is!

Unread 28-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Billy Bigbollox

I suppose with his previous Euro goal scoring record and the fact he couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo against Blackpool it's not actually that surprising. Cue endless media stories about him leaving

Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
OFFICIAL MUFC TEAM: (via Clive Tyldesley):

van der Sar

Fabio
Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra

Valencia
Carrick
Giggs
Park

Rooney
Hernandez

SUBS: Kuszczak, Smalling, Fletcher, Anderson, Scholes, Nani, Owen.

No Berbatov

4-0 barcelona

n48

Default Re: Berba not on bench!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo Adrian!
But Owen is!
He's in form and if utd win he'll grab the winner.

JakeB

Owen makes the bench and Berbatov doesn't? That seems mental to me

Great first Xi though

Unread 28-05-2011, 06:36 PM
MJ Ramone

Exclamation Re: *Official* Champions League Final Match Thread - Teams, Links & Win or Lose, We're still Champio

Berbatov Can't believe that tbhgobsmacked

How the £#%&! has Fletch made it to the bench??...He weighs about 3 & a half stone ffs

Unread 28-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Lok

Puyol on the bench for them.

Valdes

Alves
Pique
Mascherano
Abidal

Xavi
Busquets
Iniesta

Messi
Villa
Pedro

Unread 28-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Mr_Ed

So berbs is off this summer then. Shocker!

Unread 28-05-2011, 06:38 PM
denis lawless

i think Throbs has just fallen over

im actually feeling a little less nervous tbhrelief

Unread 28-05-2011, 06:38 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Berbatov Can't believe that tbhgobsmacked

How the £#%&! has Fletch made it to the bench??...He weighs about 3 & a half stone ffs
I'm surprised he went for him and not Rafael or O'Shea. Fabio is hardly guaranteed to finish the 90 minutes, Smalling and that's all your defenders used

Unread 28-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Sparky***

mascherano as centre half?

come on, we HAVE to expose that @#%&!.

Unread 28-05-2011, 06:40 PM
MJ Ramone

We all knew pretty much what the starting 11 was gonna be, but I'm genuinely shocked by that bench.

Anyway, an hour to go

Unread 28-05-2011, 06:41 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
mascherano as centre half?

come on, we HAVE to expose that @#%&!.
i hope a stray ball smashes his teeth down his throat

Unread 28-05-2011, 06:41 PM
hopkins

owen to score the winner, with class and dignity

Unread 28-05-2011, 06:42 PM
Pop

You £#%&!ing Spanish BASTARDS!!!!!

£#%&!in smash the @#%&!s

Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
He can score it with his #@&%! for me never mind class & dignity

denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins

Unread 28-05-2011, 06:45 PM
naes_sean

get this £#%&!ing match started!!! ffs. I cannot take anymore!!