United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 02-04-2023, 06:24 PM
andyroo

Absolutely crumbled under the pressure

£#%&!ing hell we are weak

Unread 02-04-2023, 06:24 PM
madhattricks

Lifeless. Uninspired.

Unread 02-04-2023, 06:25 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Good job we’ve been told top four is nailed on otherwise I’d be worried.
spurs and newcastle are shite, too.

marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Haven’t scored a league goal since Leicester at home.

I was told I was being a doom lord the other day for suggesting we’ll be joining Liverpool in the Europa.

We’re in a proper crisis now
your one of the few not scared to be an “forum outcast” and call it as it is.

i said a few weeks ago this team won’t finish in the top 4.

ETH is to blame. making the same mistakes over and over again. we’ve been getting away with things the last few weeks coming back from behind most times.

Dr Stranger

That played out just how most of us feared it would.

Too much intensity for a team scratching around for form.

Still think we’ll make top four because we’ll improve, but not doubt we’ve lost our cushion and we’re in a scrap for it.

BigJim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
We look utter gash without Casemiro.
And Erikson; that £#%&!ing meme Carroll wins I suppose. Job done.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Not sure what you say about that. Short of effort and desire throughout, utterly clueless whenever anyone had the ball. Very grim viewing.

That away record is horrific.
As much as it sounds like being overly critical, their first goal came off de gea being a poor passer of the ball. Has to pass it sideways and puts varane into trouble. Varane then under pressure gives the throw away and the possession is turned over needlessly when we have the ball.

He sets the tone and God I hope we have a new GK this summer. Probably won’t find one as good as his reflexes and one vs ones are , but if we have a better keeper on the ball, maybe we have more possession and control in games which leads to less shots against us

Unread 02-04-2023, 06:26 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
since the cup win our form has been abysmal. never mind the 7-0, 0-0 at home to bottom of the table southampton is not good enough. and now this.

we've seen this before. going on a great run, hope and belief is high, then one bad result and the players just see their @%$£! and performance drops dramatically.
They've had a fortnight away from the club to get it out of their system, though. Or at least, they should have done.

Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Ok mate
There’s 17 other clubs in the league who would love to be in such a ‘crisis’ im sure.

No need to be hysterical about everything.

My Name is Heath

Looking exhausted

We ended the game without Casemiro, Eriksen Varane and Martinez on the pitch

Our squad is weaker than Mavis Riley after having lugged a fridge upstairs

Getting into the top 4 is just going to be like Susan Boyle when she’s been stranded on a desert island for a month…..very hairy.

Unread 02-04-2023, 06:27 PM
believe

Is this their last home game?

Unread 02-04-2023, 06:28 PM
BigJim

I'd love to know if ten Hag is instructing Shaw not to support Rashford at all - or cut out crosses.

Unread 02-04-2023, 06:28 PM
The taste of...

Lap of honour for beating us

Small time £#%&!ers

Howe will be at Leicester in 18 months

Unread 02-04-2023, 06:29 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

Ethers

Quote:

This is quite something.

Gypsum Fantastic

They were well, well on top before Antony went off but at least he was giving them a bit of something to think about.

Don’t know if it’s attitude or quality or a bit of both but we’re not consistently good enough in tight spaces. At the back or going forwards. Too often the Weighting of the passes is bad so its behind the player, thus killing momentum or just doesn’t get to its target at all.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
That played out just how most of us feared it would.

Too much intensity for a team scratching around for form.

Still think we’ll make top four because we’ll improve, but not doubt we’ve lost our cushion and we’re in a scrap for it.
We need Eriksen back, need someone who can pass. Maybe it atleast puts The Scottish Players stay at the club to an end. Fred and sabitzer is the way to go until Casemiro comes back. I’d even go ahead and start pellestri ahead of Antony and tell Sancho to make himself useful and go help with the Kitman.

Martial should be getting fitter and I hope he can stay fit till the summer .

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

This is quite something.
They‘ve won back the carabao cup.

Unread 02-04-2023, 06:30 PM
ZiggyStardust

Let’s be honest we’ve not looked good away from home all season

Even the games we’ve won haven’t been convincing

Any decent team who play with intensity and aggression we struggle badly with away from home
How soft we are as a team away from OT is the one major thing ETH hasn’t sorted out

Unread 02-04-2023, 06:30 PM
BigJim

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Lap of honour for beating us

Small time £#%&!ers

Howe will be at Leicester in 18 months
All the more reason for us not to have played like a two-bob outfit. Our lack of balls was staggering.