Originally Posted by barca99
Closing in

Some money been exchanged here or what?
He never took the bet.

Unread 25-06-2020, 12:16 PM
Buck

Unread 25-06-2020, 12:24 PM
Ethers

Nice of Vedder to finally come back on the thread tbf. Wise he didn’t do it when the bet was still on offer tbf

Unread 25-06-2020, 12:31 PM
armchair

Imagine that donkey instead of Martial last night. Clogging up everything he's involved with. It makes me shudder to think of it.

Unread 25-06-2020, 12:53 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Nice of Vedder to finally come back on the thread tbf. Wise he didn’t do it when the bet was still on offer tbf
Finally? It’s only just been bumped. I was wrong pal. I’ll always admit when I’m wrong unlike some here. No agendas with me. They’ve both been good this season. Rashford would of been a bit closer to the 20 if he wasn’t such a mess last night btw

Unread 25-06-2020, 12:57 PM
dunk

2 assists, 2nd game back after 6 months out. ‘Mess’.

Quit while you’re behind ffs.

Unread 25-06-2020, 01:07 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Imagine that donkey instead of Martial last night. Clogging up everything he's involved with. It makes me shudder to think of it.
Beggars belief that anyone would want that £#%&!ing lump at the club. Martial still way too inconsistent to be considered anything other than reasonable/decent but I’d give him next season to perform under the conditions ole’s created. Great performance last night but we need that at least 2 matches out of every 3 or 4, not just 2 matches a season.

Unread 25-06-2020, 01:09 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
2 assists, 2nd game back after 6 months out. ‘Mess’.

Quit while you’re behind ffs.
£#%&!ing hell go and enjoy the sun pal

Unread 25-06-2020, 01:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Beggars belief that anyone would want that £#%&!ing lump at the club. Martial still way too inconsistent to be considered anything other than reasonable/decent but I’d give him next season to perform under the conditions ole’s created. Great performance last night but we need that at least 2 matches out of every 3 or 4, not just 2 matches a season.
19 goals and 5 assists and was out for a month+ early doors. It’s encouraging imo..

Unread 25-06-2020, 01:29 PM
jem

rashford's open goal miss wasn't costly, but it was £#%&!ing shite. should have scored against spurs, too. needs to get on it like martial's bonnet.

Unread 25-06-2020, 02:01 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
rashford's open goal miss wasn't costly, but it was £#%&!ing shite. should have scored against spurs, too. needs to get on it like martial's bonnet.
Score an open goal? You £#%&!ing dreamer, he’s been out for 6 months don’t you know

Unread 25-06-2020, 02:09 PM
jem

his attempt to hit pogba's chip was equally embarrassing.

on the other hand, iggy's control of shaw's ball.....

rashers is the least of our worries, though.

Unread 25-06-2020, 02:11 PM
dunk

Happy with that tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Running near full pelt, ball slightly behind him and under hit, on his wrong foot, barely any reaction time while sandwiched between two defenders, absolutely screamed rustiness tbh. 5 games time he scores with ease.

Unread 25-06-2020, 02:15 PM
silv

Quote:
https://twitter.com/statmandave/stat...526086146?s=21

Happy with that tbh.

Running near full pelt, ball slightly behind him and under hit, on his wrong foot, barely any reaction time while sandwiched between two defenders, absolutely screamed rustiness tbh. 5 games time he scores with ease.
its alright, but need more

Unread 25-06-2020, 02:16 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
its alright, but need more
Both missed decent chunks of the season and played half the season with no creativity in midfield at all...

Unread 25-06-2020, 02:18 PM
jem

Quote:
I am happy to cut him some slack, but.... he was not between two defenders and he should have scored. he hasn't got five games to get hot. we need to win the next five games. we should be ahead of leicester by the time we play them. third place is up for grabs.

Unread 25-06-2020, 03:27 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
He never took the bet.
Bottleless get, I cant speak!
Closed Thread