United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-10-2021, 01:03 AM
Chris Quayd

Default The Case for Zinedine Zidane

• Great relationship with our three superstars
  • Knows what it takes to win the Champions League with an unfancied XI
  • Would rather put his boots on than see Fred attempt to stay upright making a pass of note
  • The many, many bald lads on the forum would feel a bit better about their condition

Unread 03-10-2021, 01:07 AM
Stickman

Look we have the right choice in charge and if you can’t see he’s the man for the job then go dry your bedsheets.

We’re above City and just two points off the top, it’s October. Get real

You’d have been calling for SAFs head back in the day etc etc

It’s the midfield not the management - do keep up

I’ll be over here watching the season die and it’s just a shame you can’t take it

Unread 03-10-2021, 01:12 AM
Baron

It’s better to be lucky than good, I think that sums him up. Real’s Ole, only he inherited peak Ronaldo & Bale ffs, as well as a host of fantastic pros. I don’t think of him as a tactical coach, a developer of youth. He managed egos. He sent Ronnie out to win and he did it. Trophies prove that was an egoless triumph, that’s not the man who needs to drag us to glory. Not unless we give him a generational talent in CM & suddenly we have a balanced side.

Unread 03-10-2021, 01:37 AM
dunk

Do not want.

Conte and Zidane, that’s our options? Stick.

Unread 03-10-2021, 03:04 AM
tatty

Zidane is a Waitrose Ole.

We need a real disciplinarian with a track record for coaching teams in to well-drilled units that are difficult to score against.

Waving at you Wiggy 👋

Unread 03-10-2021, 04:37 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Zidane is a Waitrose Ole.

We need a real disciplinarian with a track record for coaching teams in to well-drilled units that are difficult to score against.

Waving at you Wiggy 👋
allegri wears a wig?

Unread 03-10-2021, 05:22 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Do not want.

Conte and Zidane, that’s our options? Stick.
Ole is our current manager. Let that sink in.

From relegation with Cardiff and the norwegian league to the biggest managerial job in the world....

Unread 03-10-2021, 08:02 AM
anon

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
the biggest managerial job in the world....
Cope

Unread 03-10-2021, 08:13 AM
Pop

He wasn't/isn't exactly in demand whilst not at Real. Ronaldo ran the show during his time there.

Granted he'd look cool in the dugout with a beret and slippers on and twirling his pointy French moustache whilst smoking Gitanes but other than that he can £#%&! off, the frogs leg and snail eating @#%&!.

Unread 03-10-2021, 09:03 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Ole is our current manager. Let that sink in.

From relegation with Cardiff and the norwegian league to the biggest managerial job in the world....
Heard this week that he started his managerial career one year after Pep and Tuchel

Love the guy but it isnt working. Varane and Ronaldo wont stand for these results for long.

Unread 03-10-2021, 09:28 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Heard this week that he started his managerial career one year after Pep and Tuchel

Love the guy but it isnt working. Varane and Ronaldo wont stand for these results for long.
Europa was on the cards if not for Ronnies winner the other night. He even said as much. He has a lot of power. All it takes is one visit to woodwards office...

Unread 03-10-2021, 09:57 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Look we have the right choice in charge and if you can’t see he’s the man for the job then go dry your bedsheets.

I’ll be over here watching the season die and it’s just a shame you can’t take it
Nonsense.

Unread 03-10-2021, 10:00 AM
RedNick80

Quote:

You forgot:

Ole makes some substitutions that sometimes work

Unread 03-10-2021, 10:01 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Nonsense.
I know

Unread 03-10-2021, 10:02 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Nonsense.
I think stickman is parodying the Toppest of Reds crew. “Watching the season die” etc

Quote:
I know
Ffs

Unread 03-10-2021, 11:42 AM
Dr Stranger

Zidane would be a total disaster. Avoid.

Unread 03-10-2021, 12:00 PM
MUFCOK

Here's a name from left field, what about Ernesto Valverde?

Unread 03-10-2021, 12:03 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFCOK
Sounds like a microwave lasagne. I'm in.

Unread 03-10-2021, 01:45 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFCOK

He'd be number 6 on my list.

Unread 03-10-2021, 01:51 PM
guerreiro

Whoever we go for is going to be a Hail Mary. The only bankers really were Klopp and baldy.

I’d force Ole to get some decent coaches in, keep Ole as a vibes man.
Closed Thread