United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-06-2009, 07:26 AM
koppas

Post United have officially approached Bayern about Ribery

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html?ITO=1490

Quote:
Bayern Munich chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has confirmed Manchester United, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona have made an approach for Franck Ribery.

But he added: ‘These are big names, but Franck has a contract with us and will be
staying in Munich.’
Just can't see this one happening. We are probably his 3rd choice to be honest. Be interesting to see how we would play, though, if we did manage to sign him AND Valencia.

Unread 16-06-2009, 07:31 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas

Just can't see this one happening. We are probably his 3rd choice to be honest. Be interesting to see how we would play, though, if we did manage to sign him AND Valencia.
would make an interesting number 7.

Unread 16-06-2009, 07:33 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
would make an interesting number 7.
Definitely. Goes without saying that would be his number.

Unread 16-06-2009, 07:41 AM
koppas

Bayern have a track record of robbing us blind so expect them to do it again.

Unread 16-06-2009, 07:44 AM
wiganste

You have to say that Real Madrid (and Chelsea & cITEH to an extent) have £#%&!ed up the whole transfer system now.

It's become a joke. When Inter issue a statement saying they want €90m for Ibrahimavic, you know the world has gone £#%&!ing mad.

Unread 16-06-2009, 07:48 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
You have to say that Real Madrid (and Chelsea & cITEH to an extent) have £#%&!ed up the whole transfer system now.

It's become a joke. When Inter issue a statement saying they want €90m for Ibrahimavic, you know the world has gone £#%&!ing mad.
I still can't get my head around the fact that, before the Kaka deal, he was the world'd highest paid player. £#%&!ing unbelieveable.

Anyway, no more mention of that overrated, overhyped @#%&! as marlo will be on here boring us with his "zlatan" bullshit.

Unread 16-06-2009, 07:52 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

yes, I completely agree. Fortunately we have invested heavily in the youth side of things, which should ensure our stability as a top tier team for the next decade at least (touch wood - it looks like we have the best young squad in the world, even without Ronaldo). Without such a big young squad I would be really nervous about our ability to compete with the biggest spenders - ridiculous wages being offered, too, will turn many players heads (especially when they reach top 3 in the world status and are not in the top ten best paid league)...

Unread 16-06-2009, 08:11 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

According to who?

You don't half spout some %@#$&!s.

Unread 16-06-2009, 08:12 AM
Lok

Quote:
I still can't get my head around the fact that, before the Kaka deal, he was the world'd highest paid player. £#%&!ing unbelieveable.

Anyway, no more mention of that overrated, overhyped @#%&! as marlo will be on here boring us with his "zlatan" bullshit.
He wasn't.

Unread 16-06-2009, 08:17 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
According to who?

You don't half spout some %@#$&!s.
£#%&! off.

I am going by what he said the other week - about not wanting to play in England cos of the climate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scousebasher
He wasn't.
He was. Going by basic wage.

Unread 16-06-2009, 08:19 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
£#%&! off.

I am going by what he said the other week - about not wanting to play in England cos of the climate.

Where did he say that you tit?

You have got that off some half-wit on here and then decided it is fact.

Unread 16-06-2009, 08:21 AM
koppas

Quote:

I don't know why you have to be so hostile all the time you stupid @#%&!.

Unread 16-06-2009, 08:22 AM
Lok

Quote:
Beckham

Unread 16-06-2009, 08:24 AM
koppas

Quote:
Beckham
Beckham's "wage" is made up of endorsements etc.

Unread 16-06-2009, 08:24 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
I don't know why you have to be so hostile all the time you stupid @#%&!.

sorry mate

Unread 16-06-2009, 08:25 AM
Lok

Quote:
Beckham's "wage" is made up of endorsements etc.
Beckham is/was paid £450k a week by his club. His endorsements are on top of that.

Unread 16-06-2009, 08:27 AM
dunk

Quote:

He said it in an interview a couple of weeks ago, doesn't fancy England as the climate it too like Germany, or words to that effect.

He has talked down the option of playing in England every time he has been on the move, said he would get kicked too much a couple of years ago.

If I had access to Sky Sports, I would find the links for you.

Unread 16-06-2009, 08:27 AM
Withers

Quote:
Beckham is/was paid £450k a week by his club. His endorsements are on top of that.
Scarface has been looking for you Dave.

Unread 16-06-2009, 08:28 AM
koppas

Quote:
Quote:
Beckham's weekly wage packet at LA Galaxy is likely to be a relatively modest £100,000 a week - because under the new contract 80 per cent of his cash is based on sponsorship and merchandising deals.

MLS spokesman Ivan Gazidis said: "Most of the value is from David's worldwide endorsement "Obviously I think the feeling is that coming to the United States boosts the value of the Beckham brand and the revenues that can be generated from it but that's not our business.

"There are a lot of commercial elements in our deal with him - the sale of jerseys and those types of things - but when you are talking about the Beckham brand, where most of his revenue earning opportunities are, it's independent of the league."

Unread 16-06-2009, 08:31 AM
koppas

http://www.theoffside.com/world-foot...-football.html

Ibrahimovic is on £160,000 a week which was the highest BASIC wage before Kaka signed his deal.
Closed Thread