United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:06 AM
Billy Redface

Better, but still not good enough. The drop in standard when Pogba isn't there is alarming.

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:11 AM
20 times

Turd

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:13 AM
Sparky***

Knew we'd lose as soon as I saw him in the midfield.

De Bruyne and Silva had the freedom of old trafford to do whatever they wanted. Utterly ran the show whilst he was busy throwing himself about.

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:14 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Worry is that was probably his best performance of the season

Not good enough
He worked hard but not good enough with the ball.

He needs to cut the rest out though, just get back to concentrating on his game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Knew we'd lose as soon as I saw him in the midfield.

De Bruyne and Silva had the freedom of old trafford to do whatever they wanted. Utterly ran the show whilst he was busy throwing himself about.
There was a moment in the second half he pushed right up and they played through him (luckily mind you). He was gutted as he knew he was the legs in the team.

Unread 11-12-2017, 01:16 PM
Whip Hubley

shite.

Unread 11-12-2017, 01:19 PM
LFOD

two man midf with a flat back 4 he's fucked. should have went with wing backs and help the two midfs out.
he'll be of in the summer.

Unread 11-12-2017, 01:20 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
two man midf with a flat back 4 he's f***ed. should have went with wing backs and help the two midfs out.
he'll be of in the summer.
He will.

Along with Mata, Mickey, Smalling, Young, Zlatan and Shaw.

Unread 11-12-2017, 01:27 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
He will.

Along with Mata, Mickey, Smalling, Young, Zlatan and Shaw.
done well , but another yr older. shaw , what a laugh , i thought we over paid and got battered for it. "he's young , we'll have him for 10yrs" f*** off , he cost about 1 mil a match. mata was the wrong player from chelski but moyesy was a f*** up and miki is a gonner - noballzatall. Smalling passes like a school boy. and anders isn't good enough at any one thing to say , put him in he'l change things.f

Unread 11-12-2017, 01:29 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Worry is that was probably his best performance of the season

Not good enough
Agreed. Actually played better than I expected.