Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 09-05-2017, 02:58 PM
Long tongue phooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow Crag
Cheapest bars, clubs, pubs, offies?????
there are no cheap pubs!!

offies are all state owned but are much cheaper than buying in pubs, but they also close pretty early (7pm)

you'll also need to get a travel card to be able to get around as you can't pay with cash on buses or trains. you can get an app for your phone where you can buy tickets for the subway and buses. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iljetter&hl=en

always fix a price before you set off in a taxi as there will be loads of dodgy taxis about that can charge you over a hundred quid for a twenty quid journey!!

Unread 09-05-2017, 02:59 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Paddy and Murphy are working on a building site. Paddy says to Murphy “Im gonna have the day off, Im gonna pretend Im mad!” He climbs up the rafters, hangs upside down and shouts “Im a lightbub! Im a lightbulb! Murphy watches in amazement! The foreman shouts “Paddy youre mad, go home” so he leaves the site. Murphy starts packing his kit up to leave as well. “Where the hell are you going?” asks the foreman. “I cant work in the friggin dark!” says Murphy.

Unread 09-05-2017, 03:01 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Paddy and Murphy are working on a building site. Paddy says to Murphy “Im gonna have the day off, Im gonna pretend Im mad!” He climbs up the rafters, hangs upside down and shouts “Im a lightbub! Im a lightbulb! Murphy watches in amazement! The foreman shouts “Paddy youre mad, go home” so he leaves the site. Murphy starts packing his kit up to leave as well. “Where the hell are you going?” asks the foreman. “I cant work in the friggin dark!” says Murphy.
See what I'm saying Crag (name is not going to work crag)

We shall overcome. One day

Unread 09-05-2017, 03:03 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex

Tbf as big a #@&%! as you are, you've never proclaimed that the Irish built the world.

2-0 Celta Vigo

Edit: paddy and Mick buy two tickets for a Europa cup final....

Unread 09-05-2017, 03:04 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:

I still believe

Unread 09-05-2017, 03:06 PM
Chris Quayd

Know a tout that has paid a grand a piece for two tickets and is confident of turning a profit

Unread 09-05-2017, 03:07 PM
Crow Crag

Excellent, cheers mate, can you buy airport to CC on it or is it just the city??

Unread 09-05-2017, 03:07 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Tbf as big a #@&%! as you are, you've never proclaimed that the Irish built the world.

2-0 Celta Vigo

Edit: paddy and Mick buy two tickets for a Europa cup final....
along with some OOT from wigan or where ever

Unread 09-05-2017, 03:13 PM
Crow Crag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Know a tout that has paid a grand a piece for two tickets and is confident of turning a profit

Havent got it yet, am working on it

Unread 09-05-2017, 03:14 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
along with some OOT from wigan or where ever
Keep on topic please

Unread 09-05-2017, 03:15 PM
no fun

Crag

If you lived in a block of flats, what animal would you keep in the lift?

Unread 09-05-2017, 03:23 PM
Crow Crag

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Crag

If you lived in a block of flats, what animal would you keep in the lift?

Im not from Dublin!!

Does the animal have to real????

Unread 09-05-2017, 03:24 PM
no fun

Quote:
Im not from Dublin!!

Does the animal have to real????
The dubs won't like that

Unread 09-05-2017, 03:29 PM
Crow Crag

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
The dubs won't like that

Only the Dubs like the Dubs.. Its fair game from everywhere else!!

Unread 09-05-2017, 03:38 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Keep on topic please
I will. This clown may be a bit of a tool, but lay off the jim davidson routine, you are better then that

Unread 09-05-2017, 03:48 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Only the Dubs like the Dubs.. Its fair game from everywhere else!!
You can go £#%&! yourself now crag.

Bogger.

Unread 09-05-2017, 03:51 PM
Crow Crag

Quote:
You can go £#%&! yourself now crag.

Bogger.
Ah dude

Im taking the piss..................

Damn it, there goes an ally!!

Unread 09-05-2017, 04:18 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
As you know, our UEFA Europa League Semi-Final home leg against RC Celta de Vigo is this Thursday. Given the short turnaround between this game and a potential Final, we appreciate that many of you may be beginning to consider travel plans in the event we qualify. This email is to make you aware of how tickets will be allocated for the Final if we qualify.

The ticket allocation for the two finalists has not yet been confirmed by UEFA, however it is only likely to be around 8,000-9,500 seats each due to segregation plans that cannot be confirmed until the two finalists are known. This small allocation means that, if we qualify, unfortunately a lot of loyal supporters will inevitably be disappointed.

We can confirm that, if we qualify, tickets will be allocated via a ballot with applications only accepted from:

Season Ticket Holders who have purchased all home cup games this season AND applied for / attended at least 1 European away game since the start of the 2015/16 season
Executive Club Members who have applied for / attended at least 1 European away game since the start of the 2015/16 season
Please note that we anticipate the ballot will be over-subscribed.

Given the above criteria, unfortunately this means that you will not be eligible to apply

While we understand how disappointed many supporters will be, as I'm sure you can appreciate, the very small allocation means we will have to restrict who can apply, i.e. by limiting applications only to those supporters who have been to all home games this season, and applied for at least one European away game in the last two seasons.

Also, we wanted to inform you that we have been asked by UEFA and the Swedish authorities to advise all supporters who do not have a ticket, not to travel to Sweden as:

There will be no live screenings in or around Stockholm
Robust measures will be in place to ensure fans without a ticket do not get close to the stadium

Unread 09-05-2017, 04:18 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
I like a bit of banter
Too obvious.

Unread 09-05-2017, 04:38 PM
Crow Crag

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Too obvious.

I told you all earlier, I had f**ck all chance of getting a ticket through the club.

Tickets on ebay now anyway so i'll not be bothering anyone with ticket issues anymore..

I like this place though, think i'll hang around for a while!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread