United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-01-2013, 02:59 PM
Throw

Default Daniel Taylor: Wit and Gumption

Anybody else notice how this @#%&! from the Guardian inserts the phrase 'wit and gumption' into virtually nearly every match report he writes?

He's done it twice this week. Villa V Bradford and in his United Spurs report. Does my £#%&!ing head in.

If you google 'Daniel Taylor wit and gumption', 8 out of 10 links on the first page are links to his £#%&!ing reports with wit and gumption in.

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&tbo=d...1 366&bih=625

There's 5 on the next page. Must be some sort of @#%&!ish 'in joke'.

Why am I so bothered about this?!? Makes my piss boil when I read it now.

That's all.

Unread 23-01-2013, 03:00 PM
jaffo

Wit and gumption is the new grit and determination

Unread 23-01-2013, 03:01 PM
forwardirektion

If this is where football threads lead, please close the forum..

Neil Custis: Onion Bag

or

Martin Samuels: Onion bag mmmmm bags of onion rings

Unread 23-01-2013, 03:01 PM
Blagger

Saffers has been feuding with DT for a while now. Saffers always comes on top though, chased Taylor off the forum not long ago. Think he's back as one of these new wum accounts, all a bit sad if you ask me

Unread 23-01-2013, 03:03 PM
believe

he's the biggest @#%&! and a shithouse to boot. honest to god at one point last year he was reporting stories we had two week old threads about.

Unread 23-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion

or

been bugging me for years. i need an outlet.

Unread 23-01-2013, 03:06 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
Saffers has been feuding with DT for a while now. Saffers always comes on top though, chased Taylor off the forum not long ago. Think he's back as one of these new wum accounts, all a bit sad if you ask me

Has saffers ever posted his Twitter on here? Would love to read some of the abuse he no doubt sends to most of the Utd hacks on a regular basis.

Unread 23-01-2013, 03:07 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
Saffers has been feuding with DT for a while now. Saffers always comes on top though
Of course he does
SAF is the king of the put-downs. Windmills the living shit out of his opponents.
top man.

Unread 23-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Mr Castro

I don't follow him (Daniel Taylor, not Saffers) on Twitter but Oliver Kay (who's awfully ABU himself) RT's a lot from him, most of it anti-United. He's a annoying prep school @#%&! who I'd gladly punch.

Thinking about it, I don't really like many journalists.

Unread 23-01-2013, 03:21 PM
The Watcher

Taylor's ok tbf to him. 'This is the One' is a great account of Utd's contrasting fortunes between 04/05 & 06/07.

Getting wummed by the mugs at MUTV into thinking Douglas Costa was at a Utd game and on the verge of signing was a low (but hilarious) moment for DT.

His replacement as the Manchester hack is terrible, nqat.

Unread 23-01-2013, 03:22 PM
Throw

Can Saffers ask him what his obsession with wit and gumption is then please.

Unread 23-01-2013, 03:27 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Wit and gumption is the new grit and determination
Andy met DT in the boozer before the match on Sunday. A top boy NQAT.

Unread 23-01-2013, 03:29 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Taylor's ok tbf to him. 'This is the One' is a great account of Utd's contrasting fortunes between 04/05 & 06/07.

Getting wummed by the mugs at MUTV into thinking Douglas Costa was at a Utd game and on the verge of signing was a low (but hilarious) moment for DT.

His replacement as the Manchester hack is terrible, nqat.
That Jamie Jackson?

Noticed he was having a pop at Dave this morning. :shakehead:

Unread 23-01-2013, 03:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
he's the biggest @#%&! and a shithouse to boot. honest to god at one point last year he was reporting stories we had two week old threads about.
Speaking of that sort of thing, there was an article in The Sun yesterday about Everyday Items with Faces including one or two pics recognisable from our own thread. I forgot all about it

Unread 23-01-2013, 03:30 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Speaking of that sort of thing, there was an article in The Sun yesterday about Everyday Items with Faces including one or two pics recognisable from our own thread. I forgot all about it
...and the Daily Mail

Unread 23-01-2013, 03:30 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
boycott the sun!!

Unread 23-01-2013, 03:51 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion

or

Unread 23-01-2013, 04:07 PM
Switching Off

Daniel Taylor has all the wit and gumption of a Rafael Benitez team. Gonna use this on the Friday blog. A LOT.

Unread 25-04-2013, 09:32 AM
Throw

Wit and Gumption watch

Quote:
Heynckes has moulded a team with strength of personality, playing with structure, drive and creativity, the collective sense that they know exactly where they want to be and have the wit and gumption to do it
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...ampions-league

Unread 25-04-2013, 09:39 AM
red @rmy

He lurks on here.
This is fact!
Closed Thread