United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-01-2013, 09:13 AM
Switching Off

They are paying £3m for Joe Cole to go to West Ham, after paying £35m to send Andy Carroll there.

What is wrong with them?

Unread 03-01-2013, 09:21 AM
Zorg

The 'league table proper'

Unread 03-01-2013, 10:30 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
The 'league table proper'
par league > hitting the post cup > passing shield > class and dignity award > league table proper

Unread 03-01-2013, 12:41 PM
KenwrightsWallet

In regards to the Par league

Quote:
Dammit, Everton are above us again

Thats gonna be a fun chat in the office tomorrow

Unread 03-01-2013, 12:43 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenwrightsWallet
In regards to the Par league
How upset do Evertonians get by the par table?

Unread 03-01-2013, 12:49 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
How upset do Evertonians get by the par table?
I only no about it because of this place TBH

Might make a thead on our forum to share the knowledge of the Prof

Unread 03-01-2013, 02:01 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
par league > hitting the post cup > passing shield > class and dignity award > league table proper
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenwrightsWallet
I only no about it because of this place TBH

Might make a thead on our forum to share the knowledge of the Prof
Don't forget the others Borsy highlights, as well Walleters

Unread 03-01-2013, 02:30 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Steven Gerrard says Daniel Sturridge will have "no excuses" if he fails at Anfield.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20898435

Will that be the first time in history anyone associated with that club wont?

Unread 03-01-2013, 02:43 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Steven Gerrard says Daniel Sturridge will have "no excuses" if he fails at Anfield.

Will that be the first time in history anyone associated with that club wont?
As long as he sits in the stands and weeps at the next memorial service and sings backing vocals for the next sob single, they'll let him off.

Unread 03-01-2013, 02:47 PM
dunk

City, Chelsea, Dippers, he's working his way down the league nicely, he'll be at Sunderland in a year or 2. £#%&!ing arrogant @#%&!.

Unread 03-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Jethro

I have this theory that when you sign for Liverpool you're forced to sit in a darkened room for hours whilst being shown scouse propaganda. Much like that scene from The Parallax View.

Words and pictures pop up, getting faster and faster till the subject is to the point of vomiting. GRIEF PAIN ANGELS 96 EXCUSES BENITEZ KENNY NOT OUR FAULT CHELSEA BREEZE BLOCKS ISTANBUL etc etc

Unread 03-01-2013, 02:54 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
City, Chelsea, Dippers, he's working his way down the league nicely, he'll be at Sunderland in a year or 2. £#%&!ing arrogant @#%&!.
Right now he only needs Leeds to complete the @#%&! Quadrella. Seems the logical choice.

Unread 03-01-2013, 02:57 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
I have this theory that when you sign for Liverpool you're forced to sit in a darkened room for hours whilst being shown scouse propaganda. Much like that scene from The Parallax View.

Words and pictures pop up, getting faster and faster till the subject is to the point of vomiting. GRIEF PAIN ANGELS 96 EXCUSES BENITEZ KENNY NOT OUR FAULT CHELSEA BREEZE BLOCKS ISTANBUL etc etc
Every club does this indoctrination programme. Theirs is of course all of this shit. The berties' new signings get hypnotized to a mantra of "everyone in Manchester supports City". Arsenal's get the word "philosophy" repeated at them two hundred times. Ours get a lecture off Gary Neville

Unread 03-01-2013, 02:59 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro

Unread 03-01-2013, 02:59 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Every club does this indoctrination programme. Theirs is of course all of this shit. The berties' new signings get hypnotized to a mantra of "everyone in Manchester supports City". Arsenal's get the word "philosophy" repeated at them two hundred times. Ours get a lecture off Gary Neville
"It's a great honour to sign for united with their amazing history of shuttle runs, new build fan centres and eco houses"

Unread 03-01-2013, 05:41 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Quote from: Prof on Today at 10:50:56 PM
So from that run I highlighted seven matches ago, we won 5 and lost 2. All 7 were 3-pointers.

We now enter a run of matches that might see us lose more ground in the league table proper.

Six points from the next four matches would be title-winning form.

Unread 03-01-2013, 07:03 PM
djsst

Quote:
Andy Heaton ‏@Andrew_Heaton
Brilliant to see Brendan Rodgers sporting a @HJC_Official pin badge on the collar of his jacket tonight. #JFT96 pic.twitter.com/f7mQjd3S
Hillsborough Justice Campaign
He gets us la

Unread 03-01-2013, 07:04 PM
Felch

- With 2 wins and 2 clean sheets in a row, out of 98 teams in the top five leagues in Europe Liverpool are now joint 3rd for clean sheet streak, joint 8th for winning streak, joint 19th in 6 game form table, and joint 21st for unbeaten streak.

Unread 03-01-2013, 07:09 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felch
- With 2 wins and 2 clean sheets in a row, out of 98 teams in the top five leagues in Europe Liverpool are now joint 3rd for clean sheet streak, joint 8th for winning streak, joint 19th in 6 game form table, and joint 21st for unbeaten streak.
classic felchers

Unread 03-01-2013, 07:28 PM
djsst

Who was 5ivetimes....cos you've just been banned for posting this

Quote:
ManU starting to play some good football now and 2 clean sheets in a row. Van Persie cant stop scoring and lots of others chipping in with goals as well.

All a bit depressing really as I really thought they looked like shit beginning of season.

Pains me to say it but this reminded me of classic ManU play from the past

Closed Thread