United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Who do you want to buy us?
Sir Jim 49 74.24%
Oil nation 5 7.58%
Apple 5 7.58%
Amazon 4 6.06%
A.N. Other 3 4.55%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 17-01-2023, 09:22 PM
GBMUFC2020

I don`t think Big Jim is on his own with his bid. He probably has other backers as I can`t see him sinking a quarter of his wealth into United. One of them is alledgedly Lewis Halmiton who I can`t stand.

Unread 17-01-2023, 09:24 PM
no fun

A cooperative group based in Chorlton who divide all profits equally between the mens and womens team ( not that they recognise gender identity)

pedr0

Why are apple/Amazon listed as options? Absolute non-starter

dunk

If Ineos took us over tomorrow every single one of us will be delighted, delighted and relieved.

Unread 17-01-2023, 09:25 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020
I don`t think Big Jim is on his own with his bid. He probably has other backers as I can`t see him sinking a quarter of his wealth into United. One of them is alledgedly Lewis Halmiton who I can`t stand.
Yeah, Can’t be doing with him either. Imagine the state of our kits if he gets involved.

Unread 17-01-2023, 09:26 PM
GBMUFC2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Yeah, Can’t be doing with him either. Imagine the state of our kits if he gets involved.

Unread 17-01-2023, 09:39 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

I think this is only being said because one of his many sporting acquisitions is mercedes with Hamilton....

So obviously he has business dealings with him...

Hardly think we'll see Lewis doing keepy ups Infront of the stretty...

Unread 17-01-2023, 09:42 PM
Joe Biden

Dubai.

Jim won't be much different from the glazers, he'll want his dividends every year as well.

Unread 17-01-2023, 09:46 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I think this is only being said because one of his many sporting acquisitions is mercedes with Hamilton....

So obviously he has business dealings with him...

Hardly think we'll see Lewis doing keepy ups Infront of the stretty...
He’d be too worried that one of the other F1 drivers could do more than him, and he’d have to complain about them having a better ball.

Unread 17-01-2023, 09:46 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Hamilton has a net worth of 250m.

How much of that is he realistically going to sink. Into a joint bid for united? And if he does he hardly gonna write the cash off he's going to want a return on his investment just like Joel avi and darcy.

The only owners who have the option of letting the club run itself are arabs. Dubai is the best option for the club.

Unread 17-01-2023, 09:50 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
A cooperative group based in Chorlton who divide all profits equally between the mens and womens team ( not that they recognise gender identity)
With a top non-threatening team facilitator and participation encourager to get the maximum level of fun from the players.

What’s Ole doing these days?

Unread 17-01-2023, 10:05 PM
BarryX

Elon Musk if I could choose anyone. Otherwise more than happy with Team Jimeh.

Unread 18-01-2023, 12:15 AM
Wayne Jenkins

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Oh the horror.

There’s lads on here who regularly go and watch other teams ffs.

Nobody is claiming he was part of the Red Army.
Surprising to see a top red compromise on those 'principles' they're so find of so they can bend over for Radcliffe

Unread 18-01-2023, 12:20 AM
atticusgrinch

Would prefer Apple, Amazon or Jimmeh.

Next probs Dubai, then Qatar, then Saudi. Don't want any more American shitehawks.

Unread 18-01-2023, 12:49 AM
magic_cantona

Michael Knighton.

Unread 18-01-2023, 09:04 AM
believe

Voted AN Other because there doesn’t seem to be a choice for Dubai.

Unread 18-01-2023, 09:06 AM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Voted AN Other because there doesn’t seem to be a choice for Dubai.
Dubai reds

£#%&! big Jim, get Dubai in.

Unread 18-01-2023, 09:22 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins
Bingo.

I bet Ineos have some skeletons in their closest anyway.

Wasn't long ago Sir Jim was bidding for Chelsea too
The man's not an idiot. He deliberately bid on them when the deadline had already passed knowing that he was showing the Glazers that he had the money and was thinking about bidding for a club.

Unread 18-01-2023, 09:26 AM
red red robbo

Back into public/fan ownership.

Yeah, I know, but we can all dream.

Unread 18-01-2023, 09:33 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
The man's not an idiot. He deliberately bid on them when the deadline had already passed knowing that he was showing the Glazers that he had the money and was thinking about bidding for a club.
Ey up, Jim Ratliffe has logged on.
Closed Thread