Originally Posted by puressence
A mountain .. upthere with anything we’ve signed last 20 years him
Give it a (Eve)rest

Unread 24-02-2023, 09:38 AM
Stickman

Quote:
He is. Hes giving me Vidic vibes. I'm yet to see him play poorly and he excels in the big games and under the atmosphere.

Unread 24-02-2023, 09:41 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Molehill Martinez

Unread 24-02-2023, 09:47 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
He is. Hes giving me Vidic vibes. I'm yet to see him play poorly and he excels in the big games and under the atmosphere.
Not trying to go into hyperbole. Genuinely think he’s a better passer of the ball than most of our central midfielders post fergie. (Obv minus carrick, Casemiro etc)

But fellaini, schnederlin , Herrera, pereira, matic (who was decent) , The Scottish Player , Fred, pogba (had the ability , none of the consistency)

Unread 24-02-2023, 09:50 AM
puressence

Put it one way 11 of him would remain unbeaten

Unread 24-02-2023, 10:22 AM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Not trying to go into hyperbole. Genuinely think he’s a better passer of the ball than most of our central midfielders post fergie. (Obv minus carrick, Casemiro etc)

But fellaini, schnederlin , Herrera, pereira, matic (who was decent) , The Scottish Player , Fred, pogba (had the ability , none of the consistency)
His passing is exceptional, proper eye of the needle passes at times and they always make the man

Unread 24-02-2023, 10:25 AM
Patty_b

He's an absolute worldy. Of all the players Carragher could have gone in on at the beginning of the season he picked this lad

Strong little bastard as well isn't he?! I bet Kessie was wondering what the £#%&! was going on when he got bitched off the ball by a midget.

Unread 24-02-2023, 10:57 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
He's an absolute worldy. Of all the players Carragher could have gone in on at the beginning of the season he picked this lad

Strong little bastard as well isn't he?! I bet Kessie was wondering what the £#%&! was going on when he got bitched off the ball by a midget.
Marlo can body him, no problem

Unread 24-02-2023, 11:02 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Marlo can body him, no problem

Unread 24-02-2023, 12:03 PM
windy waffles

Best centre back in world football.

Unread 24-02-2023, 12:45 PM
TheNew

Sat there last night wondering how £#%&!ing easy he must have found it in the Netherlands. Must have had a cigar out most of the time.

Brilliant player.

Unread 24-02-2023, 01:06 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Little legs

Look at him, take away the Old Trafford background and replace it with a pub and he could be a pissed up shortarse outside the front door offering everybody out after being chucked out by the landlord.

"Stick your pub up your £#%&!ing ARSE!"

Love him.

Unread 24-02-2023, 01:07 PM
Chris Quayd

Can only assume that Timber is the reincarnation of Baresi and Maldini if he was our first option. Martinez has absolutely everything, one of about four excellent candidates for the captaincy

Unread 24-02-2023, 01:11 PM
goldfinger II

Magnificent bastard. Love him.

Unread 24-02-2023, 01:16 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
marlo can body him, no problem

Unread 24-02-2023, 01:56 PM
Travis Bickle

From The Guardian MBM:

24 min: Raphinha makes good down the right and threatens to break into the box. Martinez makes a challenge that says NOPE in large capital letters and clears United’s lines.

26 min: Now Martinez gets stuck into Lewandowski’s ribs on the halfway line.

27 min: Martinez comes across to perform his door-slamming act on the other wing this time. He is some battler.

29 min: Roberto ... is stopped in his tracks by … this isn’t even news any more … Martinez. He’s everywhere right now.

What a player. A beast.

Unread 24-02-2023, 02:07 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis Bickle
From The Guardian MBM:

24 min: Raphinha makes good down the right and threatens to break into the box. Martinez makes a challenge that says NOPE in large capital letters and clears United’s lines.

26 min: Now Martinez gets stuck into Lewandowski’s ribs on the halfway line.

27 min: Martinez comes across to perform his door-slamming act on the other wing this time. He is some battler.

29 min: Roberto ... is stopped in his tracks by … this isn’t even news any more … Martinez. He’s everywhere right now.

What a player. A beast.

Unread 24-02-2023, 03:22 PM
saffers

Probs my favourite United player atm.

Arguably the best defender in europe right now.

Talk about his height again I dare you.

Unread 24-02-2023, 03:29 PM
Jethro

His passing range is unbelievable. Pin point diagonals constantly from the back. I'm in love.

Imagine if he bags the winner on Sunday