Unread 05-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Jerry the Berry

Phelan > Fergie

Unread 05-08-2012, 06:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
That was 2008/09, wasn't it??

The previous year was when we let Rossi go just before it began, and then had a huge striker crisis just weeks into the season
Tevez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Don't remind me.
He's available for peanuts now isn't he? Missed the last 18 months now..

Unread 05-08-2012, 07:05 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Tevez
Ah, yes. Didn't he make his debut at Wastelands, when they totally swindled us and he missed a complete sitter near the end??

Oh, how they laughed

Unread 05-08-2012, 07:07 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Ah, yes. Didn't he make his debut at Wastelands, when they totally swindled us and he missed a complete sitter near the end??

Oh, how they laughed
Nah, Pompey, set up Scholesy's goal.

Unread 05-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Tronics

Rooney looked pretty awful

Powell & Kagawa were alright

But Young :shakehead: is there a more average player @ United?

Unread 05-08-2012, 07:23 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Rooney looked pretty awful

Powell & Kagawa were alright

liverpool dodged a bullet with young, hmmm, but then again he is better than downing so he would have inproved them, i don't know what i'm saying.

Unread 05-08-2012, 07:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry the Berry
Phelan > Fergie
Um, no

Unread 05-08-2012, 08:27 PM
ZiggyStardust

Kaggers Cameo against Valerenga

Unread 05-08-2012, 08:41 PM
ziggyman17

[quote=ZiggyStardust;2960789]Kaggers Cameo against Valerenga

some excellent touch's.. that little one two with nani at 4 minutes was class,

but he want to go to a decent hairdresser, the poor £#%&!er has a 90's step, must have put a bowl over his head to cut his hair, or else he is styling himself on a 90's Shaun Ryder..

Unread 05-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics

nope, there are worse players but none as average.

Unread 05-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Switching Off

The 30-year-old Vidic was pleased with his run-out. "It went well," he said. "Obviously it was the first game for a few players, myself as well. It was a good test. The result was not as we expected but still we had a few chances. I think it was a really good game and a really good test for us.

"I felt well. Obviously after eight months without a game you have to get used to your positioning and still, fitness-wise, it's not as it hopefully will be in a few weeks but I'm pleased. The knee felt well and I felt well. Hopefully every game [it] will be better and better."

Vidic admitted it was tough being out for so long but he said he was determined to prove that he is capable of returning as the same player. "It was frustrating but I knew I would be out for six months and I would try to take the best from it, to work hard. And obviously when I came back [I wanted] to be the same as I was before the injury," he said. "This was my target and we'll see how good a job I did in that six months. Obviously it's hard but it's part of the football career and of any sportsman. He has the risk to have injuries and hopefully this is the past and the better days are coming for me."

Unread 05-08-2012, 10:28 PM
The Return of JC

Thumbs up

Quote:

Unread 05-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Ha ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha ha.

Unread 06-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Zorg

Quote:

Unread 06-08-2012, 02:14 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
ffs

any highlights from this lads? cia

Unread 06-08-2012, 02:20 AM
Tronics

Unread 06-08-2012, 02:48 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
The 30-year-old Vidic was pleased with his run-out. "It went well," he said. "Obviously it was the first game for a few players, myself as well. It was a good test. The result was not as we expected but still we had a few chances. I think it was a really good game and a really good test for us.

"I felt well. Obviously after eight months without a game you have to get used to your positioning and still, fitness-wise, it's not as it hopefully will be in a few weeks but I'm pleased. The knee felt well and I felt well. Hopefully every game [it] will be better and better."

Unread 06-08-2012, 03:34 AM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
ffs

any highlights from this lads? cia

Unread 06-08-2012, 05:14 AM
Stickman

Thumbs up

Quote:

Unread 06-08-2012, 08:03 AM
Baron

Bit confusing watching Big Kaggers, great with both feet, has a first touch, passes to a colleague & then moves forward

It'll never catch on.
Closed Thread