United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-10-2015, 07:29 PM
red in cumbria

People have actually been brainwashed into thinking that E A Blair was a right winger, FFS.

I had somebody screaming at me on social media recently that he would be UKIP if he was alive today

Unread 04-10-2015, 07:31 PM
Eve_Of_Destruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
The £#%&!ing bar man was trying to tell me someone was a hypocrite because he was reading animal farm in the pub and had been marching against the Tories. His logic being animal farm was an anti communist book and Tories were as far from communism as you could get. I him and told him I was on the march. This was on top of some clown shouting abuse at a woman with a unison badge. Clowns.
what a dweeb

Unread 04-10-2015, 07:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Someone was reading animal Farm in the pub

Tory or tuc marcher he needed glassing.

Unread 04-10-2015, 07:52 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Someone was reading animal Farm in the pub

Tory or tuc marcher he needed glassing.
He had it in his bag. Maybe he had been reading it on the way up/down. "Glass the @#%&!, he's reading a book!". You weren't in there were you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Ffs

Did you see the poor little Tory boy get egged ?
Unfortunately no. I saw some being abused at the radisson though behind their police line. Police they are cutting funds to

Unread 04-10-2015, 07:57 PM
no fun

Hang on, you often see blokes in pubs sat on their jack reading a paper, so why not a book ?

Bloody hell pal, how did you get all those stitches ?

Got glassed in a pub

What did you do to deserve that, spill someone's pint, chat up their bird ?

No, I was asking for it to be honest, was sat there reading Das Kapital, gave them no choice

Quote:

Unfortunately no. I saw some being abused at the radisson though behind their police line. Police they are cutting funds to
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....shows-10192279

Unread 04-10-2015, 08:05 PM
red in cumbria

Yep, people should get abuse in pubs for reading the £#%&!ing Currant Bun tbh.

Unread 04-10-2015, 08:14 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Hang on, you often see blokes in pubs sat on their jack reading a paper, so why not a book ?

Bloody hell pal, how did you get all those stitches ?

Got glassed in a pub

What did you do to deserve that, spill someone's pint, chat up their bird ?

No, I was asking for it to be honest, was sat there reading Das Kapital, gave them no choice

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....shows-10192279
I was stood there actually heard all the shouting but didn't see the egg lobbed. The old bill didn't even move tbf to them.
People would rather laugh at you and ridicule for going on a March to protect their rights than join in. It's £#%&!ing sad really.

Unread 04-10-2015, 08:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Didn't actually mean glass him....

State of the militant left...

Nasty people themselves spitting at journos...

Unread 04-10-2015, 08:17 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:

More reverse gears than an Italian tank you. Spitting at someone, and a lone person doing it, is not as bad as the wholesale sell off of the state, dismantling welfare and the bedroom tax.

Unread 04-10-2015, 08:19 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
More reverse gears than an Italian tank you. Spitting at someone, and a lone person doing it, is not as bad as the wholesale sell off of the state, dismantling welfare and the bedroom tax.
I know

What is wrong with you ?!?!

I think it's odd to read a political book in a pub and a bit dwwebish, you've just got full #@&%!.
I'm as anti Tory as the next man, just because you've finally come back to the UK and started attending meeting etc don't take the moral high ground with me...

Congratulations for walking along Oxford road.....

Unread 04-10-2015, 08:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

I don't favour that sort of thing myself, not least because it is counter productive and gives people an excuse to avoid the big issues.

But the simple fact is, most present day journalists *are* genuine scum. Just fawning, gossipy, empty headed worshippers of wealth and power.

If nothing else, Jez has shown up their true colours.

Unread 04-10-2015, 08:26 PM
Ethers

Quote:
I know

I think it's odd to read a political book in a pub and a bit dwwebish, you've just got full #@&%!.
I'm as anti Tory as the next man, just because you've finally come back to the UK and started attending meeting etc don't take the moral high ground with me...

Travvers is forced back to the UK because his cushy oil funded job fell through and he turns into £#%&!ing Arthur Scargill. Crank.

Unread 04-10-2015, 08:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Travvers is forced back to the UK because his cushy oil funded job fell through and he turns into £#%&!ing Arthur Scargill. Crank.

It's the guilt of funding the Tory party for the past decade that's killing him....

Walks down Oxford road and posts some leaflets during the GE and he's. Stomping round city centre pubs putting bar staff in their places about nonces reading books...

Unread 04-10-2015, 08:29 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Tbf to travers he has stated on several occasions that he originally started working abroad due to the intentional dismantling of traditional northern industries by thatcher, so fair play to him for protesting against these @#%&!s who are aiming for more of the same

Unread 04-10-2015, 09:18 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Tbf to travers he has stated on several occasions that he originally started working abroad due to the intentional dismantling of traditional northern industries by thatcher, so fair play to him for protesting against these @#%&!s who are aiming for more of the same
Never let the truth get in the way of a good story. Been in a trade union since I was 16 bar my one year in the USA when I couldn't, including when I was in Norway going to meetings in a language I could barely understand. In truth most Tory policies don't affect me directly, I still have a cushy job plus no kids who rely on the state for education and their wellbeing. I dare sat I might even gain from some of their policies. I just choose to take a stand against what I see as wrong and against the greater good and I actually don't lecture anyone.

Unread 05-10-2015, 12:09 AM
Cream

Quote:
I know

Closed Thread