United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-08-2012, 11:38 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down So Hazard 'won' 7 penalties for Lille

last season, he should be able to double that here no prob given his contribution against the Divs and at Wigan

fair play to him he's got it down to a fine art form that dive at Wigan was gold standard

Unread 21-08-2012, 11:43 PM
Sparky***

cool.

Unread 21-08-2012, 11:43 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Lampard to to score all of them by blasting the ball straight down the middle every time.

Unread 21-08-2012, 11:45 PM
rogieop

The pen against wigan was as blatant a pen as you'll ever see.

What are you getting at?

Unread 21-08-2012, 11:46 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop

What are you getting at?

just saw it for the first time tonight

my reaction was something akin to the cat/stairs gif

especially after his shocking dive against the Liars...so two games for the Renters and two ridiculous dives to try and get penalties....I'm guessing the Ashley Young style witch hunt is in the post

Unread 21-08-2012, 11:51 PM
dunk

Nearly as many as Ashley Young 'won' for us.

Unread 21-08-2012, 11:56 PM
rogieop

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

just saw it for the first time tonight

my reaction was something akin to the cat/stairs gif

especially after his shocking dive against the Liars...so two games for the Renters and two ridiculous dives to try and get penalties....I'm guessing the Ashley Young style witch hunt is in the post
do you really believe he dived to get that pen vs wigan?

Unread 22-08-2012, 12:00 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
do you really believe he dived to get that pen vs wigan?

only saw it tonight and I thought on first look why were Wigan moaning about ti so much it's a clear pen....but then I watched it a few more times Hazard was very clever and he was on his way down before the defender had committed to the challenge he fell over the defender's leg nothing the defender could do...never a pen imo although not as bad as his dive the week before

he's gonna fool a lot of refs this season

Unread 22-08-2012, 12:03 AM
rogieop

Quote:
only saw it tonight and I thought on first look why were Wigan moaning about ti so much it's a clear pen....but then I watched it a few more times Hazard was very clever and he was on his way down before the defender had committed to the challenge he fell over the defender's leg nothing the defender could do...never a pen imo although not as bad as his dive the week before

he's gonna fool a lot of refs this season
He could have not lunged in for the ball in the fist place and stood him up like any half decent centre half would do.

Whether he played for it or not, hr knocked the ball past the defender, the leg came out(well out) and he went down. He shouldnt have to hurdle the defenders leg to keep control of the ball.

Its as clear a pen as you'll see all year. imo of course.

Unread 22-08-2012, 12:05 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
He could have not lunged in for the ball in the fist place and stood him up like any half decent centre half would do.

Whether he played for it or not, hr knocked the ball past the defender, the leg came out(well out) and he went down. He shouldnt have to hurdle the defenders leg to keep control of the ball.

Its as clear a pen as you'll see all year. imo of course.
fairy muff just wondering why there has been no witch hunt against him after that and the Liars game, probably because he signed for Chelsea and not us

btw was that a penalty for us on Welbeck last night obviously at other end of ground and haven't seen a replay but it looked a pen although that might be an excuse for what was a bad finish

Unread 22-08-2012, 02:56 AM
utd99

Quote:
fairy muff just wondering why there has been no witch hunt against him after that and the Liars game, probably because he signed for Chelsea and not us

btw was that a penalty for us on Welbeck last night obviously at other end of ground and haven't seen a replay but it looked a pen although that might be an excuse for what was a bad finish
Yeah but give Marriner his due, he did check with the Everton support, but if they don't give it what's he to do?

Unread 22-08-2012, 07:47 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

united players would never stoop so low.

Unread 22-08-2012, 07:48 AM
wiganste

Quote:

Wasn't a pelanty on Welbeck imo.

If there was contact, it was probably outside of the area. It was just Welbeck being a bit shit imo.

Unread 22-08-2012, 07:49 AM
believe

£#%&! kfc in why do united always get picked on shocker.

Unread 22-08-2012, 08:11 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Wasn't a pelanty on Welbeck imo.

If there was contact, it was probably outside of the area. It was just Welbeck being a bit shit imo.
That's a bit harsh for me, ball was played slightly behind him and defenders caught up as he tried to get it out of his feet. Had it been played 6 inches further forward he'd have scored. I don't think it was a pen, outside the area but as to a foul, Pienaar got a freekick for far less of a nudge on the edge of the area.

Unread 22-08-2012, 08:16 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
That's a bit harsh for me, ball was played slightly behind him and defenders caught up as he tried to get it out of his feet. Had it been played 6 inches further forward he'd have scored. I don't think it was a pen, outside the area but as to a foul, Pienaar got a freekick for far less of a nudge on the edge of the area.
I didn't mean he is shit, I just thought he was in that moment. I thought he could have done better. My opinion of course

Unread 22-08-2012, 08:57 AM
Bunker Buster

7 pens ?

Nice stat, will be keeping an eye on him this season...

Over under bets accepted....

Unread 22-08-2012, 09:01 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I didn't mean he is shit, I just thought he was in that moment. I thought he could have done better. My opinion of course
I understood your point, just genuinely disagreed. All is well ste, well not all but you know what I mean.

Unread 22-08-2012, 11:37 AM
andyroo

Quote:

Of course Chelsea are famously popular and revered throughout the land.

Don't sweat it, his time will come.

Unread 22-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Alan

Quote:

What are you getting at?
WTF? He was going down before there was any contact. The horrible shit stubbled gay @#%&!.
Closed Thread