United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-05-2017, 02:38 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It was more the contradictions and insults, making it sound like a set up, that I thought made Wilkins sound bad. 'You're a @#%&! Custis, but I apologise for calling you a @#%&!' etc.

But Custis is a know nowt @#%&! tbf.
Think that's just Ray being too nice tbh. Seriously who is Custis to join the conversation and act like he is above it

You can tell Custis is hated tbf.

Unread 05-05-2017, 03:10 PM
nick henry

Thumbs up

If Custis couldn't see that was a goalkeeper error for Rashfords goal then he has proven himself to be clueless about football on top of him being a morbidly, obese, shitstain.

Butch>Custis

Unread 05-05-2017, 04:58 PM
History

End of the day Rashford still had to smash it in from 23 yards. £#%&! em both.

Unread 05-05-2017, 05:46 PM
ScarFace

Hate that @#%&!.

Don't agree with Ray about the goal but would back the devil against that newspaper blob.

Unread 05-05-2017, 06:28 PM
puressence

Was immense at Utd for those two years butch goal v Brighton 83 cup final a thing of beauty

Unread 05-05-2017, 06:44 PM
dunk

On the free kick, not enough credit given to United, Blind's run over as the natural taker from that side caused the movement and Rashford took advantage.

Unread 05-05-2017, 06:47 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Was immense at Utd for those two years butch goal v Brighton 83 cup final a thing of beauty
One of the great cup final goals, seems to get over looked as the game obviously went to a replay , and the incident people (the media) only seem to mention is Smith's chance .

Watched a bit of it this morning, Norman left an nasty one on Chris Ramsey, dishing it out as an 18 year old.

Unread 05-05-2017, 06:59 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It was more the contradictions and insults, making it sound like a set up, that I thought made Wilkins sound bad. 'You're a c*** Custis, but I apologise for calling you a c***' etc.
From what I heard Curtis started the disrespect by saying Wilkins' opinion was a joke and he hadn't gone on there to have a ridiculous conversation. Imagine a professional being told his opinion is ridiculous by a mess of a journalist.

£#%&! all wrong with the opinion the goalkeeper should have saved it. The pundits made the same argument that the point of the wall was to protect the side of the goal he moved towards, so why did he take steps away from the side he should have been protecting. No point in having a wall if he's going to do that.

Unread 05-05-2017, 07:57 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Probably scripted to encourage #@&%!s to generate publicity via social media.
Now now, this is TALKSPORT that we are discussing here!

Unread 05-05-2017, 11:18 PM
Switching Off

Anyone got that gif of him scoffing his face on Sunday Supplement?

Unread 05-05-2017, 11:20 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Unread 05-05-2017, 11:24 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
From what I heard Curtis started the disrespect by saying Wilkins' opinion was a joke and he hadn't gone on there to have a ridiculous conversation. Imagine a professional being told his opinion is ridiculous by a mess of a journalist
in fairness to Custis (a statement I never expected to type in my entire life) he was probably referring to butch's bizarre claim that the keeper could have saved it with his teeth.

Unread 05-05-2017, 11:31 PM
sa7

Quote:

Unread 05-05-2017, 11:34 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
you mean the one posted on the last page?

Unread 05-05-2017, 11:44 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
you mean the one posted on the last page?

Cheers Ears

Unread 06-05-2017, 12:11 AM
taff

Quote:
this. one of my favourite united goals ever.

Unread 06-05-2017, 12:15 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

fair play to butch, wish all these so called journo's got treated with contempt, most actually think that they are the story. are there actually any decent ones writing for the press these days?

Unread 06-05-2017, 11:04 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Two years me arse.

Was shit until he decided he was off to Italy. Pressure off. Crab. Fanny.

Far be it for me to defend a scumbag jorno but Wilkins is talking thru his arse here. Should save with his teeth ... dick. He's well pissed.

Unread 06-05-2017, 11:31 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Two years me arse.

Was shit until he decided he was off to Italy. Pressure off. Crab. Fanny.

Far be it for me to defend a scumbag jorno but Wilkins is talking thru his arse here. Should save with his teeth ... dick. He's well pissed.
reckon this fella might have done

Unread 06-05-2017, 11:55 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
fair play to butch, wish all these so called journo's got treated with contempt, most actually think that they are the story. are there actually any decent ones writing for the press these days?
Fatboy's opening gambit was 'why are you wasting my time asking ridiculous questions?'.

The £#%&!ing neck on him.
Closed Thread