United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-08-2022, 04:34 AM
Weekend Hussler

Default Team V Brentford

What line-up of shit @#%&!s should Erik use to try and get his 1st point of the season on the board?

Heaton

Varane - Maguire - Martinez

Sancho - Eriksen - Fred - Bruno - Malacia

Garnacho - Ronaldo

Unread 08-08-2022, 05:08 AM
Vedder

Dave
Laird Lindelof Martinez Malacia
Garner Eriksen
Sancho
Garnarcho Ronaldo Martial

Unread 08-08-2022, 05:25 AM
AK14

Dave
Dalot
Maguire
Varane
Tyrell
Martinez
Fred
Eriksen
Sancho
Ronaldo
Garnacho

Unread 08-08-2022, 06:36 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend Hussler
What line-up of shit @#%&!s should Erik use to try and get his 1st point of the season on the board?

Heaton

Varane - Maguire - Martinez

Sancho - Eriksen - Fred - Bruno - Malacia

Garnacho - Ronaldo
Dalot for Sancho
LINDELOF for Bruno

Unread 08-08-2022, 07:15 AM
pedr0

Heaton
Dalot varane maguire Shaw
Garner eriksen Fred
Sancho Ronaldo bruno

Unread 08-08-2022, 07:49 AM
woody78

Dave

Dalot
Maguire
Varane
Malacia

Martinez
Erikson
Vdb

Sancho
Ronaldo
Garnacho

Unread 08-08-2022, 07:53 AM
Bunker Buster

Dave

Dalot MaguireMartinez Malacia

Erikson Vdb

Bruno / dejong

Sancho Ronaldo Garnacho

Unread 08-08-2022, 07:53 AM
believe

De Gea
Dalot —- Maguire — Martinez —- Shaw
Fred
Erikssen——-Bruno
Sancho——Ronaldo——Rashford

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:11 AM
Joe Biden

De gea

Awb lindelof varane shaw
Fred Erikson garner
Sancho Ronaldo martial/garnacho

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:12 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
De gea

Awb lindelof varane shaw
Fred Erikson garner
Sancho Ronaldo martial/garnacho

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:14 AM
Joe Biden

I just pray he's allowed The Scottish Player the rope to hang himself. If he starts him again I've lost all hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I've forgot Bruno my bad. Understandable after yesterday. Him instead of garner.maybe.

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:18 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I just pray he's allowed The Scottish Player the rope to hang himself. If he starts him again I've lost all hope.

I've forgot Bruno my bad. Understandable after yesterday. Him instead of garner.maybe.

It's your back 4 mate, three of them shouldnt be playing for us....

And Fred I'm done with ....

Garner won't start

Martial is hamstring

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:23 AM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It's your back 4 mate, three of them shouldnt be playing for us....

And Fred I'm done with ....

Garner won't start

Martial is hamstring
I can only pick what's available pal and dalot was £#%&!ing woeful. Maguire was shite and the new lad needs time to settle in. The kid at left back isn't ready.

Martial/garnacho if the French man isn't ready we play the argentine.

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:25 AM
Dr Stranger

Can’t see many changes. Maybe one in midfield and Ronaldo in. I thought The Scottish Player was far worse than Fred yesterday, but Fred got hooked first. He seems to be playing Donny more and Eriksen deeper worked and he acknowledged that.

I think he’ll stick with Shaw, Maguire, Rashford and Fred for now, but can’t help but feel he’s giving them enough rope…

Reckon it’ll be:

DDG

DALOT
MAGUIRE
MARTINEZ

FRED
ERIKSEN
BRUNO

SANCHO
RASHFORD
RONALDO

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:26 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I can only pick what's available pal and dalot was £#%&!ing woeful. Maguire was shite and the new lad needs time to settle in. The kid at left back isn't ready.

Martial/garnacho if the French man isn't ready we play the argentine.
Tyrell is fully ready, as Is Martinez, week in week out....

Ty even had a little relationship building on the left with rashford in pre season ...

He was class going forward and back.... Makes Shaw look prehistoric

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:41 AM
Joe Biden

£#%&!ing hell sticking him on the left with rashford would ruin the kid, he's not helped a full back out in three years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Can’t see many changes. Maybe one in midfield and Ronaldo in. I thought The Scottish Player was far worse than Fred yesterday, but Fred got hooked first. He seems to be playing Donny more and Eriksen deeper worked and he acknowledged that.

I think he’ll stick with Shaw, Maguire, Rashford and Fred for now, but can’t help but feel he’s giving them enough rope…

Reckon it’ll be:

DDG

DALOT
MAGUIRE
MARTINEZ

FRED
ERIKSEN
BRUNO

SANCHO
RASHFORD
RONALDO
451 days since rashford scored in a game he started.

Four hundred and fifty one.

How much rope does he need?

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:42 AM
Dasilvatwins

De gea

Dalot
Varane
Martinez
Malacia

Eriksen
Garner

Sancho
Bruno
Garnacho

Ronaldo

The team is unbalanced, thanks to the fantastic recruitment team you either play with shit central midfielders, or unbalance the team and try to fit good players like eriksen there.

Either way it runs deep, they won’t turn it round after one game, they need a load of training sessions , standards and discipline set (with time) and about 3 signings minimum.

The panic buying begins, it’s ok though as it’s only June.

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:46 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell sticking him on the left with rashford would ruin the kid, he's not helped a full back out in three years.

451 days since rashford scored in a game he started.

Four hundred and fifty one.

How much rope does he need?
Heard one that yesterday, yeah. Didn’t score a single goal as a starter last season. Absolutely shocking stat.

He looks no better. Slight new manager spring in his step, but making exactly the same mistakes: running down blind allies, dreadful decision making and a complete lack of composure in the box. Same with the other usual suspects: shaw, DDG, Maguire, McFred all made trademark errors (although…tin hat….I actually thought Maguire was a lot better on the ball than he has been)

. They all love to tell us just how hard they’re working, but nobody actually improves the issues with their game. All talk. And they won’t be here past a couple of windows unless they drastically improve.

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:02 AM
Hyman_Roth

I’ll be gutted if shaw starts against Brentford. He’s a huge part of our problem - slow, not just physically but mentally he’s £#%&!ing glacial - his link up with Rashford is abysmal.

Put someone decent behind Rashford and you might just force him into better positions and openings. As it is, it’s mind numbingly slow and predictable.

He’s been a huge, obviously, part of our problems for years now.

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:03 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
I’ll be gutted if shaw starts against Brentford. He’s a huge part of our problem - slow, not just physically but mentally he’s £#%&!ing glacial - his link up with Rashford is abysmal.

Put someone decent behind Rashford and you might just force him into better positions and openings. As it is, it’s mind numbingly slow and predictable.

He’s been a huge, obviously, part of our problems for years now.
He will let us down. We know this. One good season in seven years. He isn’t the answer.

He was his usual casual, sleepy self yesterday.
Closed Thread