Spot on - as normal.

Back in your box you vermin @#%&!s.

Unread 23-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Spot on - as normal.

Back in your box you vermin @#%&!s.

Spot on. Fergoz earnt their crsut today.

But we should still just go out there, give 110% and out score them

Unread 24-03-2008, 12:19 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Spot on. Fergoz earnt their crsut today.

But we should still just go out there, give 110% and out score them
yeah, "our natural game"

Unread 24-03-2008, 12:21 AM
Crumps

Perefect substitutions imo.

Giggs should never start a game ever again.

I love it when Fergie is right and the internet #@&%!s are wrong.

Unread 24-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Serenity Now

11 hours without scoring against United in the Premier League. 11 hours!

Unread 24-03-2008, 12:27 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Perefect substitutions imo.

er, we were in the lead and easily the better side with Giggs' creativity in the team before and after that goofy @#%&! saw red

Giggs should start ALL United's biggest games if fit

sticking fresh legs on after 73 minutes was perfect timing to run Liverpool into the ground though, I agree

Unread 24-03-2008, 12:30 AM
believe

makes no difference what side he played now does it. i £#%&!ing love beating those scouse bastards

Unread 24-03-2008, 12:39 AM
Crumps

Quote:
er, we were in the lead and easily the better side with Giggs' creativity in the team before and after that goofy @#%&! saw red

Giggs should start ALL United's biggest games if fit

sticking fresh legs on after 73 minutes was perfect timing to run Liverpool into the ground though, I agree
Was £#%&!ing garbage today imo. Felt horrible gettting on his back but he was awful. Not even like the first half against Derby where he made shit look okayish he was a liability and at one point lost the ball under his own £#%&!ing feet whilst refusing to track back. I love the @#%&! and he is one of my heroes but there is no place for him as a player who starts (especially in the league).

We should have put it to bed in the first 10 minutes of the second half but couldn't with him. He came off and we went at them again.

Unread 24-03-2008, 12:42 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

We should have put it to bed in the first 10 minutes of the second half but couldn't with him. He came off and we went at them again.

Even if he hadn't of been contributing (which he was), how can one bad performance stop us putting the game to bed against 10 men?

Unread 24-03-2008, 12:44 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

So does that make you an internet #@&%!

Unread 24-03-2008, 12:50 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:

Harsh, but true.

Unread 24-03-2008, 12:54 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Was £#%&!ing garbage today imo. Felt horrible gettting on his back but he was awful. Not even like the first half against Derby where he made shit look okayish he was a liability and at one point lost the ball under his own £#%&!ing feet whilst refusing to track back. I love the @#%&! and he is one of my heroes but there is no place for him as a player who starts (especially in the league).

Rooney and Ronaldo totally fluffed a handful of one on ones between them from bang in front, including one just after the break. to say that was due to Giggs is £#%&!ing laughable.

Anderson mis-controlled the ball under no pressure and let it roll into touch - he smiled.

Unread 24-03-2008, 12:55 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
So does that make you an internet #@&%!
Of course. We all are, especially Mumbai Mongy and the Norway #@&%! Master. We wouldn't be talking about it on the internet if we were any good at it.

Unread 24-03-2008, 12:58 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Rooney and Ronaldo totally fluffed a handful of one on ones between them from bang in front, including one just after the break. to say that was due to Giggs is £#%&!ing laughable.

Anderson mis-controlled the ball under no pressure and let it roll into touch - he smiled.
Never said Giggs was to blame for missed chances. Giggs was Garbage. Ronnie and Rooney may have missed chances and Anderson did fade in the second half but imo Giggsy was an absoloute liabilty today. He shit out and fannied about enough to warrant him beeing took off in the first half an hour imo.

Unread 24-03-2008, 12:59 AM
Zorg

Ferguson knew exactly what he was doing playing Giggs and Scholes - experience counts for a lot, even if neither of them are the players they were.

Unread 24-03-2008, 01:00 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Of course. We all are, especially Mumbai Mongy and the Norway #@&%! Master. We wouldn't be talking about it on the internet if we were any good at it.
I find this gratuitous slating of Giggs embarrassing, clueless and a real shame. Yes it's from internet #@&%!s, but even so...........

Ferguson is a great manager, Quieroz is an excellent coach, and United's squad is packed with some of the most talented players in the game. And to a man they all recognise Giggs' role in the team and at the club.

Unread 24-03-2008, 01:01 AM
Crumps

Quote:
I find this gratuitous slating of Giggs embarrassing, clueless and a real shame. Yes it's from internet #@&%!s, but even so...........

Ferguson is a great manager, Quieroz is an excellent coach, and United's squad is packed with some of the most talented players in the game. And to a man they all recognise Giggs' role in the team and at the club.
Giggs was £#%&!ing crap today. £#%&! knows how pissed you were when you watched the match be he was £#%&!ing awful imo. I am not one who goes in for slagging players off but he was £#%&!ing shite.

Unread 24-03-2008, 01:01 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Never said Giggs was to blame for missed chances. Giggs was Garbage. Ronnie and Rooney may have missed chances and Anderson did fade in the second half but imo Giggsy was an absoloute liabilty today. He shit out and fannied about enough to warrant him beeing took off in the first half an hour imo.
Yes you did - that's exactly what you said.

Quote:
"We should have put it to bed in the first 10 minutes of the second half but couldn't with him."
Absolute £#%&!ing garbage.

Unread 24-03-2008, 01:05 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Ferguson knew exactly what he was doing playing Giggs and Scholes - experience counts for a lot, even if neither of them are the players they were.
There were positives in Scholes' game today but there was not a single one in Giggsy's, he ran in to players, wouldn't track back, he can't physically go past a player anymore and his passing was awful today.

Someone tell me a redeeming feature of Giggsy's play today and show me evidence of it and I'll leave it.

Unread 24-03-2008, 01:07 AM
Zorg

Quote:
There were positives in Scholes' game today but there was not a single one in Giggsy's, he ran in to players, wouldn't track back, he can't physically go past a player anymore and his passing was awful today.

Someone tell me a redeeming feature of Giggsy's play today and show me evidence of it and I'll leave it.
I actually agree that Giggs was poor today. The part I disagree with is you saying he shouldn't be allowed to start games again. That sort of match called for experience in buckets and that's what Ferguson was doing. Imo.
Closed Thread