United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-06-2019, 05:50 PM
red in cumbria

I recall Sullerz once of this parish, finding beans hilarious for some reason.

Unread 15-06-2019, 05:53 PM
messhead

Unread 15-06-2019, 07:43 PM
sweetleftfoot

Genuine question, are they together? They look like a 75 year old couple of New Yorkers who dress in leisure wear and attend mall walks.

Unread 15-06-2019, 09:16 PM
utd99

We’re an utter laughing stock, on and off the field.

Some reds deserve what we’ve become.

Unread 15-06-2019, 09:18 PM
armchair

could be worse

Unread 15-06-2019, 09:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
We’re an utter laughing stock, on and off the field.

Some reds deserve what we’ve become.
Who made you Lord of the Reds ?

Unread 15-06-2019, 09:32 PM
armchair

it's his glasses trigger me the most. the yellow lenses *shudders*

Unread 16-06-2019, 03:25 AM
Brucie

Well, at least Pogba had an influence off the pitch

Unread 16-06-2019, 04:52 AM
utd99

I don’t know what’s more pathetic, Lingard’s antics, despite being utterly useless, or some of the middle aged men on this thread pretending they find it hip.

Probably listen to Des O’Connor on the sly.

Unread 16-06-2019, 05:13 AM
Part 36 Offer

£#%&!ing hell; used to like this tosser.

Unread 16-06-2019, 08:03 AM
Curtis

Some clubs have once in a generation talents. We’ve got a once in a generation #@&%!.

This perception age-gap argument seems to have limited weight. Any rational person I’ve encountered over the age of ten appears to consider his behaviour horribly cringy. That said, by all accounts he’s a dedicated professional, behaves well toward fans and people in general, and works hard for his club. If he wasn’t so average in ability, he’d get a lot less grief.

Unread 16-06-2019, 08:44 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

I have a suspicion he is mentally disabled. From 2 mins in.

Can't figure out milk and has plastic in his oven

Unread 16-06-2019, 08:53 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

https://youtu.be/PKMsaCkJgYc
Is that a Rolex DateJust on his wrist ?

Unread 16-06-2019, 09:25 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

https://youtu.be/PKMsaCkJgYc
"I've not done my J-Lingz celebration in a while but my commercial team keeps on at me to do it"

Unread 16-06-2019, 11:33 AM
puressence

Not sure why he’s hated for having a crack on holiday £#%&! me you lot must have been a barrel of laughs on jollies. Maybe if he was sniffing or threesomes or throwing up on streets that would be accepted

Unread 16-06-2019, 11:35 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Not sure why he’s hated for having a crack on holiday £#%&! me you lot must have been a barrel of laughs on jollies. Maybe if he was sniffing or threesomes or throwing up on streets that would be accepted
Guy with mental difficulties defends other guy with mental difficulties SHOCKER.

Unread 16-06-2019, 11:36 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Guy with mental difficulties defends other guy with mental difficulties SHOCKER.
Makes no sense as usual. But hey ho I’d imagine Father’s Day is equally as confusing for you

Unread 16-06-2019, 11:43 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Makes no sense as usual. But hey ho I’d imagine Father’s Day is equally as confusing for you
I reckon quite literally everyone knew what I meant. I also reckon everyone is laughing at you saying "makes no sense". The sheer £#%&!ing cheek of it.

Unread 16-06-2019, 11:47 AM
Hema

This "a young man on a holiday having a laugh" argument doesn't stack up whatsoever. What he's doing isn't even funny, but more importantly he's an ambassador of one of the most prestigious football clubs in the world on a silly amount of money.

The little boy is a spoilt @#%&! and needs binning. Total embarrassment to the club, to men, to kids, to humans and to baked beans.

Unread 16-06-2019, 11:50 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I don’t know what’s more pathetic, Lingard’s antics, despite being utterly useless, or some of the middle aged men on this thread pretending they find it hip.
It's middle-aged men giving their thoughts on what someone 20 years younger gets up to on social media.
Closed Thread