Unread 12-03-2007, 11:57 PM
Johnson

you spotted this thread easily enough though

Unread 12-03-2007, 11:58 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
did you see it ..
FC have a lot of fans or at least interest from fans of other clubs, a few Bolton lads go on occassion. I think it's support for the theory behind it.*

*I realise that the above is a totally boring post

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:01 AM
wonky no

at £45 for Roma at home, it's little £#%&!ing wonder.

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:04 AM
Riverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
at £45 for Roma at home, it's little £#%&!ing wonder.
A bargain. Anyone who thinks that £45 isn't excellent value for money is Judas Scum who doesn't understand what it means to support Manchester United Football Club.

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:08 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverside
A bargain. Anyone who thinks that £45 isn't excellent value for money is Judas Scum who doesn't understand what it means to support Manchester United Football Club.
C'mon, we've been 'finding the money' for years. Everyone has a limit, those who will pay that arn't anymore of a mug as anyone else over the last 4 years.

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:13 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
27 pages 5 bans and 3 lawsuits

and a partridge in a pear tree.

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:26 AM
wonky no

Quote:
I was earning what Andy Walsh is paid at FC working in a call centre almost ten years ago. Overpaid, he isn't. Frankly, I don't know why he gives up the opportunity of earning a considerable amount more than his FC salary in his "real" occupation.

I guess some folk just aren't money motivated, unlike Gill and co.
Isn't he on £26k part-time? I bet you put some hours in for that 10 years ago!

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:28 AM
Riverside

Quote:
Isn't he on £26k part-time?
Hardly. His position is full time, and he apparently works at least 60 hours a week (including unsocial hours, etc).

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:29 AM
puressence

i only mentioned a banner on the telly

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:30 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Actually the message from FC is do what you want...support fc, support united, both or none its all good.

Your getting all hot and bothered about nothing revulting...

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:39 AM
Whip Hubley

anyone who comes on a thread like this just to insult FC has serious issues

in fact, i'll make it easy - anyway who doesn't like FC, instead of writing a million posts about how they're not united (no shit ) or how big and bad they are, just copy and past this into your signature

[SIZE="1"]i don't like FC but i'm not tedious enough to go on about it

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:45 AM
Enjoying Insanity

I'd love to see Walsh justify his salary.

I have no agenda against FC, far from it....

But 22k for being in charge of a non-league side....

If Andy needs some help doing "what he does" I'm more than happy to help, for the commensurate pay.

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:49 AM
MUFC One Love

Now, as stated I'm not FC's biggest fan, but why are you so obsessed by them? We know they're a small club with no connection to MUFC, so just let it go and forget them, surely?

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:50 AM
Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
I'd love to see Walsh justify his salary.

I have no agenda against FC, far from it....

But 22k for being in charge of a non-league side....

If Andy needs some help doing "what he does" I'm more than happy to help, for the commensurate pay.
you think 22k is a lot of money for working 60 hrs a week running a football club who's crowds are that of a full time league club?

what do you do for a living ?

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:51 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Hardly. His position is full time, and he apparently works at least 60 hours a week (including unsocial hours, etc).
Ahh, I don't really know the ins and outs. I try and read between the shite posted by both sides on the ish, unfortunately you need to have the IQ of a Phillidelphia lawyer to make sense of it.

Still, £26k is a reasonable wage for a vocation, I should imagine there are many on less doing the same hours. I like the principles behind FC and as long as they stick to those principles then all well and good.

What pisses me off about FC is some of their fans who seem to think they are entitled to take the piss out of match going Reds simply because they stopped going. They should realise the fight started in 98 and if they had done more in the time before the takeover we might not be in this position.

Before the takeover we all did a little bit but no where near enough and since the takeover the 'millitant' reds who support FC seem to think the fight is over too. Maybe it is all about building a completely seperate club rather than sving the one we already had.

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:51 AM
Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Now, as stated I'm not FC's biggest fan, but why are you so obsessed by them? We know they're a small club with no connection to MUFC, so just let it go and forget them, surely?
a One Love special.

nicely stirred sir

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:53 AM
Johnson

Quote:
Ahh, I don't really know the ins and outs. I try and read between the shite posted by both sides on the ish, unfortunately you need to have the IQ of a Phillidelphia lawyer to make sense of it.

Still, £26k is a reasonable wage for a vocation, I should imagine there are many on less doing the same hours. I like the principles behind FC and as long as they stick to those principles then all well and good.

What pisses me off about FC is some of their fans who seem to think they are entitled to take the piss out of match going Reds simply because they stopped going. They should realise the fight started in 98 and if they had done more in the time before the takeover we might not be in this position.

Before the takeover we all did a little bit but no where near enough and since the takeover the 'millitant' reds who support FC seem to think the fight is over too. Maybe it is all about building a completely seperate club rather than sving the one we already had.

Vocation ?? eh ?

It's a full time post .

Is David Gill's job a vocation ? or that @#%&! Ferguson's ?

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:53 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson
a One Love special.

nicely stirred sir
No, I seriously wasn't, but if he's claiming they have no attachment to MUFC and they're small etc, why is he so £#%&!ing obsessed? I don't support them but I don't post or think about them really.

Unread 13-03-2007, 01:00 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson
Vocation ?? eh ?

It's a full time post .

Is David Gill's job a vocation ? or that @#%&! Ferguson's ?
yes, i should imagine/would hope that every sportsman views their career as a vocation

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vocation
Closed Thread