Unread 27-03-2023, 11:23 PM
Chris Quayd

Cheapest ticket 165 nugs

Unread 28-03-2023, 02:01 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Cheapest ticket 165 nugs
Seems to cheap to go and sing about how much you hate Deadpool.

Edit: that video is pretty funny tbf

Unread 28-03-2023, 07:09 AM
magic_cantona

Imagine hating these and the video ffs

This sport is awash with criminals, fraudsters, corruption and genuinely horrible people but Bunks and his ABQs hate on Wrexham for finding decent owners with a sense of humour. Odd behaviour.

Unread 28-03-2023, 07:33 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

This sport is awash with criminals, fraudsters, corruption and genuinely horrible people but Bunks and his ABQs hate on Wrexham for finding decent owners with a sense of humour. Odd behaviour.
Lot of jealously about pal.

Had a great mate who loved Wrexham. Joey Jones was his hero.

Unread 28-03-2023, 07:34 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

Yeah I don’t really get the Wrexham hate. Aren’t we always bemoaning big clubs getting all the breaks?

Little club gets some investment, from fellas who seem to care as much as outsiders do and have really bought into the culture of it all.

Doing it with humour and humility.

Good for them.

Plus Deadpool and Always Sunny are tremendous 👍

Unread 28-03-2023, 07:41 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:

The people you’re complaining about and the same ones you’re so desperate to take your trousers down for.

I guess when you’ve got no standards, Wrexham can’t help but feel like a really amazing feel good story.

Unread 28-03-2023, 07:43 AM
Vedder

Quote:

New to bunks pal? He’s ultra cool.

Unread 28-03-2023, 07:46 AM
Seamus

we are supposed to be playing in vegas as well. I hope they announce something for Philly or New York.

Unread 28-03-2023, 07:48 AM
Hyman_Roth

Everyone in the lower leagues despise Wrexham. They spend well beyond their means which tends to rile people because it’s seen as cheating/unfair. I realise that kind of thing is lost on the muppets we have following us nowadays.

They also still present themselves as plucky underdogs which is laughable. Basically the MCFC of that league.

Unread 28-03-2023, 08:12 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus
we are supposed to be playing in vegas as well. I hope they announce something for philly or new york.
im gonna do philly or new york .. And do the rocky steps ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyman_roth
everyone in the lower leagues despise wrexham. They spend well beyond their means which tends to rile people because it’s seen as cheating/unfair. I realise that kind of thing is lost on the muppets we have following us nowadays.

They also still present themselves as plucky underdogs which is laughable. Basically the mcfc of that league.
salford are miles worse .. Fact

Unread 28-03-2023, 08:20 AM
Seamus

I did the 2 USA tours in teh early 2000's and we went to Philly twice, it was immense. The last time I was over, I was visiting cousins in Philly and at the baggage collection they were blasting out old Philly Soul and all the baggage handlers were knocking out moves.I ended up doing a spin and a backdrop & had to be helped to the taxi rank. The City of brotherly love......an immense city

Unread 28-03-2023, 08:32 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Lot of jealously about pal.

Had a great mate who loved Wrexham. Joey Jones was his hero.
He's really, really ill is Joey

Unread 28-03-2023, 08:32 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I did the 2 USA tours in teh early 2000's and we went to Philly twice, it was immense. The last time I was over, I was visiting cousins in Philly and at the baggage collection they were blasting out old Philly Soul and all the baggage handlers were knocking out moves.I ended up doing a spin and a backdrop & had to be helped to the taxi rank. The City of brotherly love......an immense city
I was born and raised in West Philadelphia.
Spent most of my youth relaxing on the playground, playing basketball.
Unfortunately this all changed when a couple of hoodlums moved in and started making trouble.
My mother then moved me out of the area to stay with family in a more salubrious area.

Unread 28-03-2023, 08:42 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Everyone in the lower leagues despise Wrexham. They spend well beyond their means which tends to rile people because it’s seen as cheating/unfair. I realise that kind of thing is lost on the muppets we have following us nowadays.

They also still present themselves as plucky underdogs which is laughable. Basically the MCFC of that league.
They spend "well beyond their means" - no they don't They have a huge income stream now and spend accordingly. Its what everyone wants for United, isn't it - make your money and spend it wisely with owners who care? Nothing wrong with that is there? Other fans from the lower leagues hate them out of sheer jealousy, it's nowt else.

Oh, and I want the Glazers gone and if it means Qatar replacing them or them staying, who are you picking?

Unread 28-03-2023, 08:49 AM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
Twisted Wheelchair

Unread 28-03-2023, 08:50 AM
Ethers

Good to see Magic back on the wrexham bandwagon again now there’s an almost guaranteed chance of success. Just like the rest of North Wales.

Painful to see.

They have a huge income stream now Yeah, wonder how that’s happened.

Unread 28-03-2023, 08:51 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
That video

Hope we put ten past them ..

You're so edgy.

Was a great video. Great couple of lads. Defo man crush on Ryan Reynolds.

Unread 28-03-2023, 08:56 AM
NedKelly

Big fan of It’s Always Sunny and Van Wilder, but that video was like something you’d get on Red Nose Day. All it was missing was Lenny Henry popping up at the end to say something painfully unfunny.

Unread 28-03-2023, 08:58 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
That video

Hope we put ten past them ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Big fan of It’s Always Sunny and Van Wilder, but that video was like something you’d get on Red Nose Day. All it was missing was Lenny Henry popping up at the end to say something painfully unfunny.

Will wait for ethers to slam the video before shouting 'BINGO'!

Unread 28-03-2023, 09:00 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
I was born and raised in West Philadelphia.
Spent most of my youth relaxing on the playground, playing basketball.
Unfortunately this all changed when a couple of hoodlums moved in and started making trouble.
My mother then moved me out of the area to stay with family in a more salubrious area.
oh hello will smith has logged on
Closed Thread