Unread 07-11-2019, 08:03 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Imagine a front three of-

......Pogba

Martial-Berba

Berbs

(just for old time's sake and everything)

Unread 07-11-2019, 08:17 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
tevez and pogba don't deserve to be in that team.

I would put all of saha, berbatov, solskjaer, yorke and van persie ahead of tevez.

and I would seriously play valencia ahead of pogba in that team. pogba is a £#%&!ing pygmy next to veron.

at least tevez has the united attitude, though. pogba is just a £#%&!ing insult.
Tevez is the highest scoring S American we have ever had.

Valencia is number 2.

No Kanchelskis - that was close.

Henning Berg and Ronnie J were great servants. Nani too?

Unread 07-11-2019, 08:18 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
tevez and pogba don't deserve to be in that team.

I would put all of saha, berbatov, solskjaer, yorke and van persie ahead of tevez.

and I would seriously play valencia ahead of pogba in that team. pogba is a f***ing pygmy next to veron.

at least tevez has the united attitude, though. pogba is just a f***ing insult.
Id play park ahead of pogba!

Unread 07-11-2019, 08:26 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Dropping rvp for johnsen seems a bit brexit to me
Easy pal, thinking of chemistry. Tevez was a selfless player, known quantity playing alongside Ronnie, Ole would work too. But RVP and Ronnie? Would be RVN/Ronnie MK2. Saying that, how did RVP get in ahead of RVN Heath?

If it's United peak then may have to re-assess Matic getting in, surprising we haven't had any decent foreign CM's. Saying that we've gone a decade without a functioning midfield.

Unread 07-11-2019, 08:31 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Easy pal, thinking of chemistry. Tevez was a selfless player, known quantity playing alongside Ronnie, Ole would work too. But RVP and Ronnie? Would be RVN/Ronnie MK2. Saying that, how did RVP get in ahead of RVN Heath?

If it's United peak then may have to re-assess Matic getting in, surprising we haven't had any decent foreign CM's. Saying that we've gone a decade without a functioning midfield.
RVP because of the RVN/Ronnie issue.

Same reason Tevez is there - he's a goddam workaholic and Ronnie is just ridiculous - meant finding a 3rd player to just slot home chances.

Park is a good shout - just going off United performances he's ahead of Pogba and Matic.

Park Veron and Johnsen would be a good balance behind Eric and Ronnie/Tevez

Unread 07-11-2019, 08:33 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
RVP because of the RVN/Ronnie issue.

Same reason Tevez is there - he's a goddam workaholic and Ronnie is just ridiculous - meant finding a 3rd player to just slot home chances.

Park is a good shout - just going off United performances he's ahead of Pogba and Matic.

Park Veron and Johnsen would be a good balance behind Eric and Ronnie/Tevez
Best midfield yet based on United careers, but then Ole would get in ahead of Tevez if that was the criteria.

Unread 07-11-2019, 08:36 PM
jem

bloody hell. I read rvp as rvn in the op, because..... well..... because rvn.

Unread 07-11-2019, 08:38 PM
Coracao

Veron and Pogba vs that midfield

Unread 07-11-2019, 08:46 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd

Keane was a decent foreign midfielder from 93 to 95

If its peak utd career than Andrei must be shoe horned in somehow imo.

Unread 07-11-2019, 11:45 PM
92ToBury

4-4-2 with both, foreign team would be something like:
GK: Van Der Sar
RB: Rafael
LB: Evra
CB: Vidic
CB: Stam
RW: Kanchelskis
LW: Ronaldo
CM: Johnsen
CM: Veron
ST: Cantona
ST: Van Nistelrooy

UK & Ireland:
GK: Erm, £#%&!. It's pretty shit when you can probably name five or six better foreign keepers.
RB: G Neville
LB: Irwin
CB: Ferdinand
CB: Pallister
RW: Beckham
LW: Giggs
CM: Scholes
CM: Keane
ST: Rooney
ST: Hughes - bound to get Vidic sent off between them.

Schmeichel, De Gea, Van Der Sar, Romero, Howard, Barthez, £#%&!ing hell, can't make a case for any of the Brit keepers being better than Van Der Gouw really.

Centre mid, you could bring Ince and Butt in if Keane and Scholes are suspended and they'd still run the show.

Unread 08-11-2019, 05:46 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
what exactly would pogba even do in that team?

stick valencia next to seba and we're cooking.
Pogba vs Keane

Would be a massacre

I’d fancy Keane against Pogba in 2019 ffs

Unread 08-11-2019, 07:57 AM
Patty_b

Veron and Pogba up against Beckham, Giggs, Keane & Scholes.

Unread 10-11-2019, 02:20 AM
Terry Truthman

Rest of the world NDAT

Unread 10-11-2019, 02:44 AM
Singy211291

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
U.K. and Ireland United or Rest of World

Schmeichel

Rafael
Vidic
Stam
Evra

Veron
Pogba

Cantona

Ronaldo
RVP
Tevez

Versus

Foster

G Neville
Pallister
Rio
Irwin

Beckham
Scholes
Keane
Giggs

Rooney
Andy Cole
Rest of the world pips it for me. More technical and skillful players in that team, do more damage.

Our best chance comes through the middle. Catch them on the break as Ronaldo and pogba wont track back. Keane hounds pogba till he eventually gives up. Rooney needs to up against Stam because Cole wont get past him. Giggs would run rings around Ronaldo and vice versa.

Would be fun to watch that actually. When they are both in their prime and fully taking the Micky out of each other.

Wonder if this could actually me made possible for real?

Unread 10-11-2019, 07:27 AM
Coracao

The RoW team would get eaten alive in the middle of the pitch. They'd also be clueless about what to do with Rooney dropping in the hole. They also have a weaker defence. Cole to give Vidic fits and get him sent off.

I reckon it would be a fairly dominant performance.
Closed Thread