United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-05-2021, 07:36 PM
BarryX

What a night for Ole and his United team, which has all the makings of being a great one. Hope the players step up and make it an occasion to remember. The first of many major trophies for him/them/us

Unread 26-05-2021, 07:39 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
What a night for Ole and his United team, which has all the makings of being a great one. Hope the players step up and make it an occasion to remember. The first of many major trophies for him/them/us
There’s a lot to like about this team, but Ole winning through tonight will be the most satisfying aspect.

Unread 26-05-2021, 10:57 PM
MUFC One Love

He's got us on the right path but its over.

That was absolutely disgusting.

Unread 26-05-2021, 10:58 PM
red in cumbria

He bottled it, simple as.

Unread 26-05-2021, 10:59 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He bottled it, simple as.
It was a disgrace.

Unread 26-05-2021, 10:59 PM
AK14

Bottled it

He had a £#%&!ing stinker

On him this.

Unread 26-05-2021, 11:01 PM
windy waffles

Not good enough whatsoever.

Get rid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
This post aged well.

Unread 26-05-2021, 11:02 PM
tatty

I love the guy but i'm just not seeing a top level coach.

Unread 26-05-2021, 11:03 PM
red in cumbria

They were anti-football shithouses from the first kick to the last, AND WE LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT.

That is not acceptable.

Ethers

Say what you like about him, but it’s now pretty much unarguable that our penalty taking has come on leaps and bounds under Ole?

AK14

Does he have it in him to learn from this or is it he’s just not quite good enough at football management?

Some massive concerns about him after that shambolic display.

Unread 26-05-2021, 11:04 PM
Vedder

Reckon he lost most of the fans tonight tbh. £#%&!ing abysmal. There’s no £#%&!ing excuse for it

Unread 26-05-2021, 11:04 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Does he have it in him to learn from this or is it he’s just not quite good enough at football management?

Some massive concerns about him after that shambolic display.
Bottled four semis and now a final.

Unread 26-05-2021, 11:06 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Reckon he lost most of the fans tonight tbh. £#%&!ing abysmal. There’s no £#%&!ing excuse for it
The few who believed or rather hoped in him have gone now surely.

We finished 5 pts ahead of a liverpool side that spent most of the season without 4 centrebacks and were in complete freefall. 5 pts! What £#%&!ing progress.

We are getting smoked next season if this guy stays in charge.

We will never win a thing under him.

Unread 26-05-2021, 11:10 PM
ZiggyStardust

As I said in the match thread we’ve made real progress this season but when the opportunity arises to do something significant this manager and coaching staff are found out to not be at the level we need them to be

The reason we are in the Europa League is because Ole £#%&!ed up not taking Fred off against PSG and tonight he £#%&!ed up the subs
Made subs with pens in mind when we should have been trying to £#%&!ing win it in normal and extra time

Not taking off Rashford tonight was inexcusable

Tonight really has put me on a proper downer about the summer and the hope for next season

Unread 26-05-2021, 11:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
He has lost me, ngl. Not unlike Keir Starmer really

And in both cases, they are going to have to win me back - but I'm frankly not sure if they are capable of it.

Happy days.

Unread 26-05-2021, 11:12 PM
Matt6677

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Put your crusty **** sock back in the drawer and f*** off.
No you f*** off

He is bang on the money

Ole is a pu**y who is too scared to make changes.

I cant take another season with him as our manager

Need a winner like Zizou!

Unread 26-05-2021, 11:13 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
As I said in the match thread we’ve made real progress this season but when the opportunity arises to do something significant this manager and coaching staff are found out to not be at the level we need them to be

The reason we are in the Europa League is because Ole £#%&!ed up not taking Fred off against PSG and tonight he £#%&!ed up the subs
Made subs with pens in mind when we should have been trying to £#%&!ing win it in normal and extra time

Not taking off Rashford tonight was inexcusable

Tonight really has put me on a proper downer about the summer and the hope for next season
Huge concerns.

The time to take him off was around the 70-75th minute, pushed Pogba further forward.

Not making any changes in normal times was just £#%&!ing ridiculous.

Unread 26-05-2021, 11:15 PM
tatty

We don't need Zidane ffs.

We need a manager who is going to set us up properly, drill the side so they know what they're doing and influence the game with tactics/substitutions.

I'd rather have that bloke from Brighton.

Unread 26-05-2021, 11:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt6677
Need a winner like Zizou!
Tbf, thought you were actually serious until that.
Closed Thread