Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2019, 01:24 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I

Unread 07-03-2019, 06:34 AM
Part 36 Offer

Absolutely outstanding last night. Will be a United player now, nqat. Because of Ole.

Unread 07-03-2019, 06:56 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Absolutely outstanding last night. Will be a United player now, nqat. Because of Ole.

He was £#%&!ing awesome defensive midfield. i always worried he was a bit small and easily knocked off the ball but that was like vintage Kante.

Unread 07-03-2019, 07:03 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
That’s you £#%&!ed Cream.
That's YOU £#%&!ed browser.

Unread 07-03-2019, 03:14 PM
TheFatGoth

Legend

Unread 07-03-2019, 03:25 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Unread 07-03-2019, 04:02 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

Unread 07-03-2019, 05:14 PM
Cream

Quote:
That's £#%&!ing right.

Unread 07-03-2019, 05:16 PM
armchair

a giant in my eyes

Unread 08-03-2019, 02:20 AM
shenwen

Edit: wrong thread

But yeah, Fred is boss lah

Unread 08-03-2019, 04:22 AM
Cream

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
a giant in my eyes

Unread 08-03-2019, 07:32 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
I was on the fence ......
strong one i hope

find it odd the hammering hes been getting whenhe hardly played players take time new country language style of play just had a kid .. it all adds up lets judge him after 20/ 30 games on the spin ..

Unread 08-03-2019, 08:02 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
That ending couldn't have happened to a more deserving group of shitbags than PSG.

The way they kept cutting to Neymar like it we were destroying some dream of his was laughable.

Fitting that the penalty was conceded by that £#%&!er who should have been sent off in the first leg*

*unless it wasn't him. In which case, he can still £#%&! off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
strong one i hope

find it odd the hammering hes been getting whenhe hardly played players take time new country language style of play just had a kid .. it all adds up lets judge him after 20/ 30 games on the spin ..
Agreed.

He came into a shit side with a manager killing the positivity. All his issues seemed like a small midfielder adapting to the league.

Unread 08-03-2019, 08:47 AM
My Name is Heath

Everyone wants an instant Kante.

A Pot Noodle Kante so to speak.

Sometimes a midfielder needs to be marinated overnight and slammed in the oven (not being anti semetic).

Fred is a 12 hour pot roast and just like an experienced male #@&%!star on a movie set, he'll come good at the end.

Unread 08-03-2019, 09:11 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

Sometimes a midfielder needs to be marinated overnight and slammed in the oven (not being anti semetic).

Fred is a 12 hour pot roast and just like an experienced male #@&%!star on a movie set, he'll come good at the end.
agreed

Unread 08-03-2019, 09:34 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

It would be nice if he did so into a little sachet, so his co-stars could 'add according to taste'

Unread 08-03-2019, 11:14 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
That ending couldn't have happened to a more deserving group of shitbags than PSG.

The way they kept cutting to Neymar like it we were destroying some dream of his was laughable.

Fitting that the penalty was conceded by that £#%&!er who should have been sent off in the first leg*

*unless it wasn't him. In which case, he can still £#%&! off.

Agreed.

He came into a shit side with a manager killing the positivity. All his issues seemed like a small midfielder adapting to the league.
It was and it was Scored their first goal at OT too.

Unread 08-03-2019, 09:40 PM
sa7

Quote:
This was my best moment since I moved to Manchester United. I felt had a great game. It's a long time since I played like this: two games in a row. I'm very happy. I want to continue to play like this, to play games.

"I wasn't surprised that we won. All the team played well. I played well. We knew it was going to be hard, but we are Manchester United. PSG knew that whatever happened in the first game, that we are still Manchester United. We have injuries but we are Manchester United. That is our name.

Everybody knows us around the world.
My man

Dare I say it, but that might have been the night that some of our lads fell in love with Manchester United.

Unread 11-03-2019, 12:42 AM
guerreiro

Could there be a bigger hex, than having Creams backing?

First Mourinho now Fred.

Unread 11-03-2019, 12:56 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
a giant in my eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Could there be a bigger hex, than having Creams backing?

First Mourinho now Fred.
the guy has a sense of humour you could only dream about.
Closed Thread