United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-09-2010, 10:08 AM
andyroo

Default Re: WGT playing for reserves tonight

It's okay, Owen will get game time this weekend in Jamie @#%&!badger's testiclemonial

Unread 03-09-2010, 10:10 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Eikrem looks a real player, seems pretty quick, good feet, great passer and can score, would like to see him play some carling cup this season.
Ajose looks better every time I see him.
Cofie is awful, typical big, strong fast lad with the touch of an elephant.

Oliver Gill seems to be coming along nicely as well

Unread 03-09-2010, 10:15 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
cos they want to win?
Good point.

Unread 03-09-2010, 10:16 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Heheh, I saw the highlights last night, he really is the spit of the old man isn't he?

Missed an absolute sitter but apart from that looked pretty tidy.

The Granuiad listed David instead of Oliver in the U21s named in our squad.

Unread 03-09-2010, 10:16 AM
dunk

Quote:
Eikrem looks a real player, seems pretty quick, good feet, great passer and can score, would like to see him play some carling cup this season.
Ajose looks better every time I see him.
Cofie is awful, typical big, strong fast lad with the touch of an elephant.

He isn't you know. His touch has always been pretty good when I've seen him. I think that was his first start for the reserves, I'd reserve judgement until he has played a bit more if I were you

Unread 03-09-2010, 10:18 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He isn't you know. His touch has always been pretty good when I've seen him. I think that was his first start for the reserves, I'd reserve judgement until he has played a bit more if I were you
TBF its the first time i've seen him for the reserves and he didnt look great, more than happy to be proved wrong......i thought David Johnson was going to be the new Romario

Unread 03-09-2010, 10:19 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Heheh, I saw the highlights last night, he really is the spit of the old man isn't he?

Missed an absolute sitter but apart from that looked pretty tidy.

The Granuiad listed David instead of Oliver in the U21s named in our squad.
We've listed Cleverley, Drinkwater and Welbeck in our U21's list, despite all 3 being on loan for the season

Pogba is in there as well, although he is out injured for a few months.

Anybody heard anything about Petrucci or Morrison? Petrucci is still missing and Morrison seems to have disappeared since early pre-season too.

Edit: They have Bebe as part of the 25 as well So we only have 23 senior players.

Unread 03-09-2010, 10:48 AM
Coracao

Quote:
I thought Anderson looked quite sharp. There's another reserve game next week, apparently, not sure if Rio will play, but Anderson probably will. He should be close to making the bench by Everton.

Can I just ask, given that Michael Owen has only played a bit of a game in Ireland, a bit of the charity shield, 20 minutes at Fulham and similar against Westham, why isn't he being given games in the reserves?
He wasn't.

Unread 03-09-2010, 10:53 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I thought Anderson looked quite sharp. There's another reserve game next week, apparently, not sure if Rio will play, but Anderson probably will. He should be close to making the bench by Everton.

Can I just ask, given that Michael Owen has only played a bit of a game in Ireland, a bit of the charity shield, 20 minutes at Fulham and similar against Westham, why isn't he being given games in the reserves?
Don't think he will, reckon he'll just train and then go back into the first team against Everton.

Unread 03-09-2010, 10:59 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
He wasn't.
Depends what you were expecting, considering he has been out for 6 months and only started football training 3 weeks ago, he was.

Unread 03-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Depends what you were expecting, considering he has been out for 6 months and only started football training 3 weeks ago, he was.
I was there for the full game. He was not sharp. End of.

Unread 03-09-2010, 11:40 AM
tony tabletop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
If I am reading that right (and forgive me if I'm wrong) you are writing off a player that's been out of action for the best part of a year based of 45 minutes of a reserve game.

Suppose you would have got lots of '£#%&! the fat @#%&!' 'couldn't score in cloud 9' 'saw him smiling in the Birdcage after a poor game, I hope he dies' on the mongfest that is RIM so you aren't to blame. Some of our own 'supporters' are worse than Scousers, Bitters and Lids fan mixed together.

As I said if I've got it wrong I am sorry but if I am right you really are a bit of a know nowt £#%&!wit and I look forward to being called a Top Red in your next post.
Hi Chump, he'll have to buck his ideas up that's what I'm saying. It's worrying when Oldham reserves are more than holding their own. It was absolutely shocking that first half, Bridge Celtic would have looked a better side!

Unread 03-09-2010, 11:42 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony tabletop
Hi Chump, he'll have to buck his ideas up that's what I'm saying. It's worrying when Oldham reserves are more than holding their own. It was absolutely shocking that first half, Bridge Celtic would have looked a better side!
Do you not think that the united first teamers treat it as a fitness exercise and the oldham lads treat it as a world cup?

Unread 03-09-2010, 11:42 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I was there for the full game. He was not sharp. End of.
For someone who has barely played football in 6 months, he looked as sharp as can be expected. In fact, the United staff are impressed and surprised with his levels.

That's end of.

Unread 03-09-2010, 11:45 AM
tony tabletop

Quote:
Do you not think that the united first teamers treat it as a fitness exercise and the oldham lads treat it as a world cup?
No what sort of excuse is that

The fringe players should be busting a gut.

Won't be going again unless Hargo comes back.

Unread 03-09-2010, 11:48 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
If I am reading that right (and forgive me if I'm wrong) you are writing off a player that's been out of action for the best part of a year based of 45 minutes of a reserve game.

Suppose you would have got lots of '£#%&! the fat @#%&!' 'couldn't score in cloud 9' 'saw him smiling in the Birdcage after a poor game, I hope he dies' on the mongfest that is RIM so you aren't to blame. Some of our own 'supporters' are worse than Scousers, Bitters and Lids fan mixed together.

As I said if I've got it wrong I am sorry but if I am right you really are a bit of a know nowt £#%&!wit and I look forward to being called a Top Red in your next post.
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/search...earchid=844001

Just look through the #@&%!s posts and it's so easy to see he's a wum.Probably a Bitter.

Every other £#%&!ing post is negative, bigging another team up, writing our players off or writing the club off from top to toe.

Unread 03-09-2010, 11:53 AM
borsuk

Quote:
you forgot to say 'end of'

Unread 03-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Sparky***

What are the odds he'll be out for another 2 months before christmas?

Unread 03-09-2010, 11:57 AM
Coracao

Quote:
For someone who has barely played football in 6 months, he looked as sharp as can be expected. In fact, the United staff are impressed and surprised with his levels.

That's end of.
I can't believe you are arguing over something after seeing 'highlights'. But that just about sums you up

Unread 03-09-2010, 12:04 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What are the odds he'll be out for another 2 months before christmas?
More likely after Christmas, he'll be on a hell of a bender over the festive period no doubt.
Closed Thread