United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-01-2007, 06:43 PM
legendary saf

Default Fletcher

For how much longer will we put up with him, i sincerely hope Walter Smith makes a bid for him when he takes over Rangers.

Unread 07-01-2007, 06:48 PM
les vagas

i'll give im his petrol money to glasgow if that helps?

Unread 28-09-2009, 09:26 PM
programmes?

Default Re: Fletcher

bttt

Unread 28-09-2009, 09:28 PM
magic_cantona

Uh-oh..................

Unread 28-09-2009, 09:32 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up Re: Fletcher

Unread 28-09-2009, 09:33 PM
koppas

Let'e be honest, we have all said a similar thing in the past regarding Dazza.

Unread 28-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Mr_Ed

Indeed... I'm guilty of this very crime... One of our most improved players....

I once said we should sign James Beattie too - for shame

Unread 28-09-2009, 09:39 PM
Rossi the Red

I still wish O'Shea would do one tbh.

Unread 28-09-2009, 09:40 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
Nothing wrong with our kid, John. Just a shame he's a Liverpool fan.

Unread 28-09-2009, 09:40 PM
History

tbf i thought it was over for him at the end of the 2008 season, he didnt feature much and with Anderson, Carrick, and Hargreaves () Looking so good i was wondering where can he fit in, and to be fair to him he's took the challenge and he deserves where he is at the moment.

Unread 28-09-2009, 09:41 PM
programmes?

Quote:
But he 'megged Figo.

Unread 28-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Nothing wrong with our kid, John. Just a shame he's a Liverpool fan.
Infuriates me everytime he gets time on the ball at right back, he'll just hoof it up the pitch and give it to the opposition defence.

Play it short FFS!!!

Unread 28-09-2009, 09:54 PM
koppas

Quote:
Infuriates me everytime he gets time on the ball at right back, he'll just hoof it up the pitch and give it to the opposition defence.

Play it short FFS!!!
John has been nothing short of world class this season.

Unread 28-09-2009, 09:56 PM
dunk

Quote:

Play it short FFS!!!
You need to rethink how you watch football then, because that isn't how it goes.

Unread 29-09-2009, 01:47 AM
Crumps

The vast majority thought the same tbh. His poor performances massively outweighed the positive.

-Struggled with passing both long and short
-No pace
-Weak
-Bit of a fanny

All criticisms that I personally posted at some point or anothr but I am made up that I was proved wrong and Fergie once again shows why he is the dog's danglies whereas I am sat witing for the Champ Manager 01/02 update to come out to.

Well done Fletch, you are currently one of the best at what you do on form and look like you are going to carry on improving which could very well see you as one of the most highlty rated scottish players in the league.

Leg Saf is still a @#%&!.

Unread 29-09-2009, 01:53 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
John has been nothing short of world class this season.
Adeqate job defensively although his area is easily the most vunerable in the back four. 9/10 times he looks clueless on the ball.

Just hope that Wez has a run like the year beofre last inury wise then he can be the mainstay with Raf coming in now and them to gain more experience.

Really would have like the club to have tested the water with Lyon over Clerc as that boy is class.

Unread 29-09-2009, 05:13 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Well done Fletch, you are currently one of the best at what you do on form and look like you are going to carry on improving which could very well see you as one of the most highlty rated scottish players in the league.

he already pisses all over every other scottish player full stop. not that there's much competition.

if he carries on improving he'll be one of the most highly rated midfielders in europe imo.

Unread 29-09-2009, 05:46 AM
Grimson

Crumps is either still unconvinced and is damning him with faint praise, or he simply had a nightmare there.

Unread 29-09-2009, 07:26 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

he already pisses all over every other scottish player full stop. not that there's much competition.

if he carries on improving he'll be one of the most highly rated midfielders in europe imo.
I know the 'Scottish' was a comedic afterthought. He is turning in to one hell of a footballer is Darren.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Crumps is either still unconvinced and is damning him with faint praise, or he simply had a nightmare there.
Little of each.

Unread 29-09-2009, 09:36 AM
Harri Jaffa

I can honestly say that I have always supported Fletcher. He was fantastic as a kid before his 18 month injury.

In fact before the start of the season I said that he would be one of our most important players this season
Closed Thread