Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
What, that's actually true?

Unread 21-09-2021, 07:43 PM
red in cumbria

Just so sad, or even SAD!

Unread 21-09-2021, 07:51 PM
Pop

Guaranteed he has at some time dyed himself blue 'down there'.

Unread 21-09-2021, 08:40 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Guaranteed he has at some time dyed himself blue 'down there'.
Dunno why he bothered. No adult human woman would ever see it.

Unread 21-09-2021, 09:07 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Two of our Kits are blue.
Oh yeah.

You £#%&!in crack pot.

Unread 22-09-2021, 11:15 AM
Lok

It's £#%&!ing cringey there isn't it?

They seem intent on making the game as American as possible. Catapulting t-shirts into the crowd, over the top music, screens everywhere with over the top graphics. They even have 2 rows of video advert hoardings. They charge people to stand close to where the players get off the bus

Their much hyped fan zone was £#%&!ing awful. Some shit singer on a stage and loads of overpriced food.

Football is good enough on its own, it doesn't need all that shit.

Unread 22-09-2021, 11:37 AM
Mr_Ed

Unread 22-09-2021, 11:50 AM
Red_Rizla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
It's f***ing cringey there isn't it?

They seem intent on making the game as American as possible. Catapulting t-shirts into the crowd, over the top music, screens everywhere with over the top graphics. They even have 2 rows of video advert hoardings. They charge people to stand close to where the players get off the bus

Their much hyped fan zone was f***ing awful. Some shit singer on a stage and loads of overpriced food.

I totally agree. It is a club without a soul that relies on gimmicks to fill the void. Classless, tasteless, desperate. Oil money can buy a team and titles and can dress up a wasteland in a nice suit, but behind the surface pomp they are nothing.

Unread 22-09-2021, 12:08 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
It's f***ing cringey there isn't it?

Their much hyped fan zone was f***ing awful. Some shit singer on a stage and loads of overpriced food.

Who's the biggest @#%&! though? Those who pay it and then go and watch their team or those who pay for tickets and go and watch their local rivals?

Unread 22-09-2021, 12:08 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Who's the biggest @#%&! though? Those who pay it and then go and watch their team or those who pay for tickets and go and watch their local rivals?

Unread 22-09-2021, 12:17 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
I took my step son to see the team he supports

Unread 22-09-2021, 12:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
So, let me get this right. You've paid to take someone else's kid to go and watch City?

Christ.

Unread 22-09-2021, 12:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
So, let me get this right. You've paid to take someone else's kid to go and watch City?

Christ.

Unread 22-09-2021, 12:23 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
It's £#%&!ing cringey there isn't it?

Their much hyped fan zone was £#%&!ing awful. Some shit singer on a stage and loads of overpriced food.

Woah, woah, woah....back up.

They charge people to stand near where the players enter the stadium?

What do they charge and do you have to go and book these online?

Unread 22-09-2021, 12:32 PM
naes_sean

Quote:

Christ.

Unread 22-09-2021, 12:42 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
So how many were actually there last night? I looked in a few places but it doesn't seem to be listed anywhere?

Unread 22-09-2021, 12:42 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Quote:

Christ.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
So how many were actually there last night? I looked in a few places but it doesn't seem to be listed anywhere?
Ask Lok.

Unread 22-09-2021, 12:45 PM
NedKelly

Just did a sensible chuckle to myself when I realised that even in that awfully sparse crowd, there’s still some poor sap there who’s not even a fan.

Unread 22-09-2021, 12:49 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Just did a sensible chuckle to myself when I realised that even in that awfully sparse crowd, there’s still some poor sap there who’s not even a fan.
Leave Lok alone, his step son supports them ffs.

Unread 22-09-2021, 12:59 PM
windy waffles

And people give me shit for occasionally going to watch Chelsea.

Deary me...
Closed Thread