United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-09-2020, 07:16 PM
waynes ear's

Exclamation 22 of the 35 players in Liverpool's squad are asthmatic

http://backpagefootball.com/why-live...season/126313/

decent read. No doubt certain heads will explode too.

Unread 03-09-2020, 07:18 PM
Chris Quayd

AK'ers bait

Unread 03-09-2020, 07:25 PM
Sparky***

huh. You'd never guess they had a squad full of asthmatics the way they all tear around the pitch like lunatics for the whole 90 minutes without any signs of fatigue.

I'm sure everything here is above board and nothing suspicious as all.

they've overcome the odds. Well done them.

Unread 03-09-2020, 07:29 PM
red in cumbria

Jurgen's special sauce, eh?

Maybe he's even been taking tips off Pep

Unread 03-09-2020, 07:32 PM
Sparky***

probably explains why his dortmund team fell off a £#%&!ing cliff in his latter years.

Unread 03-09-2020, 07:36 PM
dunk

A GB swimming coach once told me about Harley Street doctors accepting payment for asthma diagnosis for top swimmers to enable them to have certification to allow them to take certain concoctions, legally, that enable them to train harder, recover quicker and have greater lung capacity.. helped along several predominant GB swimmers and cyclists. I know the parent of a GB triathlete, who’s partner cycled for Sky (at the time) and said parent painted a picture of properly strict and planned drug use and incredible pressure from the team to do so...

Unread 03-09-2020, 07:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
A GB swimming coach once told me about Harley Street doctors accepting payment for asthma diagnosis for top swimmers to enable them to have certification to allow them to take certain concoctions, legally, that enable them to train harder, recover quicker and have greater lung capacity.. helped along several predominant GB swimmers and cyclists. I know the parent of a GB triathlete, who’s partner cycled for Sky (at the time) and said parent painted a picture of properly strict and planned drug use and incredible pressure from the team to do so...
not shocked at all.

Unread 03-09-2020, 07:42 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Love wiggins being fully tainted by this. Team sky worst team in history for me Clive, smug #@&%!heads

Unread 03-09-2020, 07:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
not shocked at all.
There were other things they were getting ‘diagnosed’ as well, can only remember the specifics of the Asthma one

Unread 03-09-2020, 07:59 PM
andyroo

Quote:
I seem to remember a particularly famous sideburn wearing cyclist being involved in some sort of scandal over supposed asthma medication.

Unread 03-09-2020, 08:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I seem to remember a particularly famous sideburn wearing cyclist being involved in some sort of scandal over supposed asthma medication.
And a rather famous bald-headed long distance runner

Unread 03-09-2020, 08:03 PM
Vedder

Corrupt @#%&!s. Them and Barca, City And Chelsea financial doping. Are we the only team playing fair or what?

Unread 03-09-2020, 08:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Corrupt @#%&!s. Them and Barca, City And Chelsea financial doping. Are we the only team playing fair or what?
i'd say we're the only team that's £#%&!ing crocked ourselves, financially and probably medically

Unread 03-09-2020, 08:12 PM
Tronics

Echoing Dunk's insight...

There's a few peeps at my CrossFit Box who claim to be ashmatic and they're ripped as £#%&! and most probably juiced up to their eyeballs, so I'm sure there's a correlation there

Unread 03-09-2020, 08:14 PM
ScarFace

Scousers i presume will find Dr fans to explain this, like they did Negritos etc.

Unread 03-09-2020, 08:19 PM
AK14

Unread 03-09-2020, 08:30 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Scousers i presume will find Dr fans to explain this, like they did Negritos etc.
"My wife is an asthmatic drugs cheat and she said this is all above board..."

Unread 03-09-2020, 08:41 PM
Danoli

I hope the Press pick this up and ask questions

Unread 03-09-2020, 09:01 PM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Corrupt c***s. Them and Barca, City And Chelsea financial doping. Are we the only team playing fair or what?
Yes, because these @#%&!s know if they played fair they wouldn't stand a change against the Mighty Manchester United.

Unread 03-09-2020, 09:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPolk
Yes, because these @#%&!s know if they played fair they wouldn't stand a change against the Mighty Manchester United.
It's not really about us though is it? We've beaten all of them plenty of times in the last few years in one off games.

It's about their ridiculous sustaining of record breaking form across the season
Closed Thread