United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 30-10-2023, 02:51 PM
AK14

Unread 30-10-2023, 07:53 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Would love to see a foot race between him and Onana.

Unread 30-10-2023, 08:17 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Explain buying mount then.

ETH top target at the beginning of the window
ETH top target was Kane.

Carry on though.

Unread 30-10-2023, 09:00 PM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
I assumed he'd seen something in Mount to convert him into Eriksen's position - but seeing as Mount is fit and he's playing The Scottish Player there instead now for some reason and starting Eriksen anyway maybe he's lost his bottle/mind?
yep. he started mount there against wolves. realised it wasn't going to work, mount got injured and he abandoned his "vision"

a £60m whoopsie

Unread 30-10-2023, 09:02 PM
AK14

Maybe us missing our entire first team back four has made him re think Mounts role at this present moment.

Unread 30-10-2023, 09:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Mounts 60m of glazers money, I don't even care about him, needs a big goal or a moment....

He's just beige....

Aramabat is a worry, thought we were getting a holding midfielder to protect the back four, hard in the tackle a boss like figure....

Was laughing with my lad how he actually wouldn't put a tackle in yesterday....

He was totally overwhelmed with the situation, hugging heels like a new puppy / jem at the weekend..

Truly a pathetic hardman n all

Unread 30-10-2023, 09:33 PM
Dr Stranger

I see we’re giving someone a fair crack on here as usual.

Unread 30-10-2023, 09:38 PM
Ethers

He looks like Bobak from Another Level. About as intimidating as a £#%&!ing Jack Russell.

He clearly won’t be a starter when everyone is fully fit. Mad I had to argue this point in the summer ffs. People were saying we’d base our team around him

Unread 31-10-2023, 01:00 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Game passes him by for a so called holding rough tackler......
so called by whom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
He clearly won’t be a starter when everyone is fully fit. Mad I had to argue this point in the summer ffs. People were saying we’d base our team around him
only if 10h is as stupid as some on the forum. no one said we'd base our team around him. no one. what they did say is that we need more midfielders. mainoo - cass - amrabat.... have we seen anything like it? no, we £#%&!ing haven't.

sub-fred, ffs.

couldn't beat the treble winners on his own = shit. mmmk.

Unread 09-11-2023, 04:18 PM
marlo

sticking my neck out again…..

I don’t think we should sign him permanently.

the way he runs with the ball reminds me of that clip of fellaini running the ball out of play.

He isn’t dynamic enough for our midfield and also our underdog counter attacking style of play.

Unread 09-11-2023, 04:20 PM
silv

Quote:

the way he runs with the ball reminds me of that clip of fellaini running the ball out of play.

He isn’t dynamic enough for our midfield and also our underdog counter attacking style of play.
He's not had a run of games...

For moments last night he looked ok. Same as Mount has had moments.

Ten Hag needs to give his new signings a £#%&!ing go and pick a settled team. He wanted rid of The Scottish Player for a reason and yet wont start his replacements. its baffling.

Unread 09-11-2023, 04:21 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

Looks like he’s moving in slow motion and his passing is Fred-esque levels of bad.

Unread 09-11-2023, 04:23 PM
believe

I’d be very surprised if ten Hag even wanted him.

Unread 09-11-2023, 04:39 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
only jem wanted him

Unread 09-11-2023, 04:40 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
only jem wanted him

Unread 09-11-2023, 05:00 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
only jem wanted him

Unread 09-11-2023, 05:03 PM
VanHaaksbergen

8th placed Fiorentina didn't want him.

Unread 09-11-2023, 05:28 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
this. his penetrative running and ball use is good. style-wise, he's a proper united midfielder, not just a dm.

His running couldn’t penetrate a wet paper bag from what I’ve seen so far.

Unread 09-11-2023, 05:29 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
He literally managed him at a previous club

I'm pretty sure he was driving our pursuit of him

Not writing the lad off yet because he's walked into a shambles of a team but it's not looking good

Unread 09-11-2023, 06:03 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
He literally managed him at a previous club

I'm pretty sure he was driving our pursuit of him

Not writing the lad off yet because he's walked into a shambles of a team but it's not looking good
He was being sarcastic pal.

In other news, Amrabat is absolute dog shit. ETH needs to be tasked with identifying the type of players he needs but not actually then chose them. Clearly his choice of player is shocking.