United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-05-2011, 10:36 PM
wiganste

Default West Ham to go down tomorrow

Come on you pie eating @#%&!s, send the happy hammers down.

I can't wait to see Baron Greenbacks face if they lose tomorrow

Wouldn't mind seeing them take Birmingham down with them too. Good double for Gold & Sullivan tbh

Unread 14-05-2011, 10:37 PM
andyroo

Default Re: West Ham to go down tomorrow

I'll tramp the dirt down.

@#%&!s.

Unread 14-05-2011, 10:37 PM
JakeB

West Ham v Millwall next season

Unread 14-05-2011, 10:40 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
And Cardiff. And Leeds

Unread 14-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Come on you pie eating @#%&!s, send the happy hammers down.

I can't wait to see Baron Greenbacks face if they lose tomorrow

Wouldn't mind seeing them take Birmingham down with them too. Good double for Gold & Sullivan tbh
Brum won't go, they play Fulham tomorrow who are woeful away and went on their holidays a fortnight ago. Blackpool, Wigan & West Ham to go imo

Unread 14-05-2011, 10:44 PM
Neo

Quote:

"What tha fack did you say san? We're ganna 'av a roite faaaackin tear 'ap!"

Unread 14-05-2011, 10:45 PM
dunk

Would've liked to see the back of Blackburn tbh.

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Should have won today then, shouldn't we??

Yeah, they deserved it for the way they treated BSA, tbh - they would have been safe weeks ago if he had been kept on.

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:16 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I'll tramp the dirt down.

@#%&!s.
Im hoping to do that to the original subject of the song

Quote:

good friend of mine is a millwall fan, he reckons a fair few of their supporters didnt want to make the play offs, would rather play west ham twice

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:22 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
good friend of mine is a millwall fan, he reckons a fair few of their supporters didnt want to make the play offs, would rather play west ham twice
They can't wait to play West Ham next season, any conversation around the ground seemed to revolve around them playing West 'aaamm if they go up/west ham go down

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:25 PM
no fun

Quote:
They can't wait to play West Ham next season, any conversation around the ground seemed to revolve around them playing West 'aaamm if they go up/west ham go down
when I used to live in that london in the 80s, I used to go to the occasional millwall game with my mate. What struck me about them is that a fair few genuinely dont give a £#%&! if they get nicked, and carry on misbehaving whatever the cops do. West Ham next season will be the usual mayhem, no matter how many cops are deployed

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:27 PM
The Mull

Quote:
when I used to live in that london in the 80s, I used to go to the occasional millwall game with my mate. What struck me about them is that a fair few genuinely dont give a £#%&! if they get nicked, and carry on misbehaving whatever the cops do. West Ham next season will be the usual mayhem, no matter how many cops are deployed
propa naaaawteeeee

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:28 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Yeah it's always quite interesting going there. Last time I went was for the Cardiff game a couple of months back. 8 or 9 police vans outside

That was the game where the Cardiff fan fell from the 2nd tier down to the lower. They keep the lower tier that end empty at the den, so he landed on seats. The poor £#%&!er was stone still and looked dead, kids looking down from the upper tier and crying...cue Millwall fans chanting at him for the 10 mins he was receiving treatment

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:29 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
propa naaaawteeeee

too true ged

I remember watching them away at palace, I parked in a 2 hour maximum parking bay and went over the alloted time by at least 40 minutes

fuk da pigs

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:42 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
7,500 away allocation 40 mins away?

Glad to see the back of west ham. A support that absolutely hates us and who can forget their out of skin display when Blackburn won the league. The fact that we pissed around and went easy on them to allow tevez to score the winner when we had won the league still irks me to this day. Good riddance to another cockney buch of £#%&!nuts.

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
7,500 away allocation 40 mins away?

Glad to see the back of west ham. A support that absolutely hates us and who can forget their out of skin display when Blackburn won the league. The fact that we pissed around and went easy on them to allow tevez to score the winner when we had won the league still irks me to this day. Good riddance to another cockney buch of £#%&!nuts.
We never £#%&!ing win there

Unread 15-05-2011, 12:11 AM
My Name is Keith

West ham hasn't exactly been a happy hunting ground has it. There's no debate dunk. Hate west ham. £#%&! them.

Unread 15-05-2011, 12:15 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
West ham hasn't exactly been a happy hunting ground has it. There's no debate dunk. Hate west ham. £#%&! them.
I agree entirely. I was just saying I'd have liked Blackburn to £#%&! off with them.

Unread 15-05-2011, 08:36 PM
andyroo

Quote:
We never £#%&!ing win there
We did this year tbh whatwhat£#%&!off

Unread 15-05-2011, 08:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo