United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-08-2019, 09:00 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Especially with all that protection they will be getting from our disciplined and industrious midfield.
Seems you're forgetting the 'emerging options in the squad'.

Unread 04-08-2019, 09:01 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Seems you're forgetting the 'emerging options in the squad'.
Not going to lie here pal, I’ve gone. Fuming at the suits. Last fortnight of the window so what we really needed to do was let Dybala arse us around and £#%&! the Rom sale up at the same time.

Even by our standards...

Unread 04-08-2019, 09:02 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Not going to lie here pal, I’ve gone. Fuming at the suits. Last fortnight of the window so what we really needed to do was let Dybala arse us around and £#%&! the Rom sale up at the same time.

Even by our standards...
You really do have to laugh.

We seemingly make transfer business as difficult as possible.

We make everything so difficult.

We're allowing the gap between us and the top ger bigger and bigger and doing nothing about it.

We could have made this an excellent summer with some decisive signings and around £150m net spend. Which should be nothing for a club of our size.

Unread 04-08-2019, 09:03 PM
utd99

Sanchez is going to light up the PL this season. Bookmark it.

Unread 04-08-2019, 09:04 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Especially with all that protection they will be getting from our disciplined and industrious midfield.
Quite a few have said the defence has improved, but given how shit the midfield is it probably won't matter much. If they (pundits/journalists) and 'we' can see it I would love to know what Ole et al are seeing that the rest of us aren't.

Might have been a friendly but Matic yesterday was woeful. He had a decent 12 months but it's been downhill since then. The two Brazilians are poor. Pogba issue has been mentioned enough times. It puts a lot of pressure on The Scottish Player. Sink or swim!!

Unread 04-08-2019, 09:05 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Quite a few have said the defence has improved, but given how shit the midfield is it probably won't matter much. If they (pundits/journalists) and 'we' can see it I would love to know what Ole et al are seeing that the rest of us aren't.

Might have been a friendly but Matic yesterday was woeful. He had a decent 12 months but it's been downhill since then. The two Brazilians are poor. Pogba issue has been mentioned enough times. It puts a lot of pressure on The Scottish Player. Sink or swim!!
When he signed for Chelsea.

Unread 04-08-2019, 09:05 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Oh, I'm sure we'll be heating plenty about how sharp he is looking in training and he's, how say you, like a new signing!

Unread 04-08-2019, 09:07 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Oh, I'm sure we'll be heating plenty about how sharp he is looking in training and he's, how say you, like a new signing!
You watch

Unread 04-08-2019, 09:08 PM
Whalefish

Quote:

Even by our standards...
As just said elsewhere, it's probably the right decision (walking away) but United should never have been having a good look at him. Other priorities. Moving Lukaku on, bringing in a midfielder and signing a forwards of sorts who isn't a massive @#%&!.

dunk

Quote:

Whalefish

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
When he signed for Chelsea.
That's the one.

Unread 04-08-2019, 09:10 PM
puressence

Still on this

Unread 04-08-2019, 09:12 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Have we put him in charge of the floodlights?

Unread 04-08-2019, 09:13 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
M&M curtain of steel in front of our new defence; Sanchez breaking out, and Super Mario having an indian Summer with 25+.

All’s looking rosy in the garden again.

Unread 04-08-2019, 09:15 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
M&M curtain of steel in front of our new defence; Sanchez breaking out, and Super Mario having an indian Summer with 25+.

All’s looking rosy in the garden again.

EMERGING OPTIONS

Unread 04-08-2019, 09:18 PM
Cream

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
£#%&! dybala.
£#%&!ing no Mark thinking so high of himself.
Enjoy trailing in Ronaldo 's dust, you millennial shearer.

#nomoreargies
If #reports are true, then he's their Gareth Bale.

Extremely pathetic character.

Unread 04-08-2019, 09:44 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
The moment his agent asked for "300k plus "or whatever veto the deal.
Why? That’s what we pay.

Quote:

Even by our standards...
This is a sign of ole’s influence. Before this, United would have chucked whatever money was required at a commercially important player despite the player not seeming that interested, like Di Maria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Have we been made to look like @#%&!s again?

I'm shocked.
If that’s the spin someone wants to put on it.

Personally, if it’s true that we’re pulling the plug because they’re concerned about his desire to play for us, and that’s a big if, then i think that makes us look like a football club for the first time in years, rather than just a commercially driven organisation.

Unread 04-08-2019, 09:56 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Why? That’s what we pay.

This is a sign of ole’s influence. Before this, United would have chucked whatever money was required at a commercially important player despite the player not seeming that interested, like Di Maria.
In normal circumstances. What i was trying to say was the moment he asked for too much they should have cut ties.

Instead he has spent 2 weeks chasing a deal that was never on. The bald mother£#%&!ing #@&%! probably spent a week just getting the lukaku player swap bid accepted from juve.

Sick of woodward. Nothing will change for this club until he leaves

Unread 04-08-2019, 10:12 PM
utd99

How the £#%&! do you know the deal was “never on”? You have no idea what was said, offered or requested outside of what some bullshit website or fabricated twitter account tells you. Hindsight harrys.

Unread 04-08-2019, 10:15 PM
My Name is Keith

£#%&!ing Woodward, utterly useless.
Closed Thread