United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-03-2016, 09:43 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default Scholes

Not been proven wrong yet, remember earlier on in the season when he was correct and got shit from various #@&%!s on here?

Once again last night he was BANG ON.

The club has lost it's identity under this fraud in charge, sold out for a washed up old #@&%! that no one wants to watch or play for.

The damage he's done is far worse than the previous joker.

I think many of you owe him an apology.

Unread 11-03-2016, 09:44 AM
hopkins

Thumbs down

log off you tiresome #@&%!

Unread 11-03-2016, 09:45 AM
TheFatGoth

Thought you weren't arsed about last night, pal?

Unread 11-03-2016, 09:47 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!

I think many of you owe him an apology.
Okay.

Unread 11-03-2016, 09:48 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Thought you weren't arsed about last night, pal?

Unread 11-03-2016, 09:48 AM
Bunker Buster

Owe an apology to Paul Scholes on a forum

Alright....

Unread 11-03-2016, 09:52 AM
dunk

Scholes can £#%&! off, and so can you, you #@&%!.

Unread 11-03-2016, 09:57 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Okay.

Unread 11-03-2016, 10:08 AM
Switching Off

Sorry Paul. You were right. YHGR.

Unread 11-03-2016, 10:10 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Sorry Paul. You were right. YHGR.
I'll happily scoop up any green squares on scholesys behalf

All red squares can go to TBR

Unread 11-03-2016, 10:11 AM
dunk

He's talking shit, this Unicorn of a United hes waxing lyrical about died in 2008 ffs. He played in, retired from and came back to stifle the kids and bottle an 8 point lead in a side playing shit, slow and static football for the most part.

Unread 11-03-2016, 10:11 AM
Cream

It's all very well and good harking back to 'Fergie's simple philosophy', but a huge part of that winning formula was to close ranks and never criticise individuals in public. Us vs the media.

He is now the media.

I agree with a lot of what he says but some people don't like to hear him tag teaming with Steve McManOman at the club's expense.

I mean some people really do not like that.

Unread 11-03-2016, 10:26 AM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He's talking shit, this Unicorn of a United hes waxing lyrical about died in 2008 ffs. He played in, retired from and came back to stifle the kids and bottle an 8 point lead in a side playing shit, slow and static football for the most part.
Bladdy hell. I look forward to your eulogy to the magnificent contribution Louis Van Gaal has made to United.

Unread 11-03-2016, 10:32 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Bladdy hell. I look forward to your eulogy to the magnificent contribution Louis Van Gaal has made to United.
He was £#%&!ing tremendous, an awesome player, but the seeds of the shite we see now were sown in his time as a player.

Unread 11-03-2016, 10:37 AM
Sizlack

Quote:
Ill take this up, i think Dunc must be getting a bit tired of it..

Carles Puyol once said something nice about LVG 18 years ago, and i believe Rafael Marquez was quoted as saying 'He nice bloke, he give me lift from training when car it broke good' . Philip Cocu was also adamant that sometimes lvg wasnt a complete conceited @#%&! all the time.

Unread 11-03-2016, 10:40 AM
Knockers

Quote:
He was £#%&!ing tremendous, an awesome player, but the seeds of the shite we see now were sown in his time as a player.
Fair enough. Just think it's weird you seem furious with Scholesy stating the obvious on telly but will go to extraordinary lengths to defend the fella who's in charge of 'the shite we see now'.

Unread 11-03-2016, 10:47 AM
dunk

Quote:
Fair enough. Just think it's weird you seem furious with Scholesy stating the obvious on telly but will go to extraordinary lengths to defend the fella who's in charge of 'the shite we see now'.
I just think Scholes is talking shit when he was a part of a side that were bottlers and could be every bit as insipid as this one when claiming United should be all about high intensity and rapier like attacking

Unread 11-03-2016, 11:10 AM
waynes ear's

Unlike the OP, pretty sure Scholes doesnt give two shits what fans say in pixel form.

TBR. You are a £#%&!ing @#%&!

Unread 11-03-2016, 11:25 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
The football wasn't as bad as it is now and we still won trophies.

Unread 11-03-2016, 11:30 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
The football wasn't as bad as it is now and we still won trophies.
It had it's moments. He's talking like every United side he played in had the attacking intent of Barcelona ffs. As I said, he was present when the rot set in.
Closed Thread