United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-11-2022, 05:11 PM
Jethro

Would love him but can't help think Newcastle will go all out.

Unread 29-11-2022, 10:16 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
We’re not getting this lad are we?
Done deal

65 million Euro

Unread 29-11-2022, 10:17 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Done deal

65 million Euro
Where ya hearing that, pal?

Unread 29-11-2022, 10:26 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Where ya hearing that, pal?

Unread 29-11-2022, 11:12 PM
jem

Unread 29-11-2022, 11:45 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

Unread 30-11-2022, 12:50 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...

Unread 09-12-2022, 01:39 PM
armchair

Quote:
"He is not really an out-and-out striker; he can play as a No.10, on the [left] wing, as a false striker or on the right-wing. He can play in those four positions in the front," Robin van Persie told BT Sport earlier in the season.

"He has a good physique. He is strong, fast and can dribble. He is an all-round player."

Unread 09-12-2022, 02:51 PM
Joe Biden

With the sale of the club looking inevitable I don't see any signings made until the new owners are in place. This guy would be an excellent replacement for rashford but it won't happen.

Unread 09-12-2022, 03:02 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
With the sale of the club looking inevitable I don't see any signings made until the new owners are in place. This guy would be an excellent replacement for rashford but it won't happen.
Rumoured to take place around spring. I don’t know when the final share price is accepted but if we don’t sign a player in January it will be a a very difficult season, lowering the share price further I would think as it will be less likely for the team to make too 4 . We need another CF .

Also there’s nothing to say they haven’t already signed players, waiting for the WC to finish and then announce it.

Unread 09-12-2022, 03:29 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins

Also there’s nothing to say they haven’t already signed players, waiting for the WC to finish and then announce it.
I’d say the fact the transfer window is closed is a pretty big sign that isn’t going to happen pal.

Unread 09-12-2022, 03:55 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I’d say the fact the transfer window is closed is a pretty big sign that isn’t going to happen pal.
You don’t have to wait till the window opens to sign players. You have to only wait to register them to play for you when the window is open.

Unread 09-12-2022, 03:56 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
You don’t have to wait till the window opens to sign players. You have to only wait to register them to play for you when the window is open.
When was the last time we signed a player before a window opened?

We've not that organised ffs.

Will probably bid for him on the last day of the transfer window with a whopping £25m offer.

Unread 09-12-2022, 04:01 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Yeah okay if you say so pal, that will explain all the autumn signings we see announced every year I guess

Unread 09-12-2022, 04:02 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Yeah okay if you say so pal, that will explain all the autumn signings we see announced every year I guess

Unread 09-12-2022, 05:20 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
I said it’s possible not United do it every year . You can sign a player outside a window. You can only register them to play within the transfer window.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/09/01/can-t...-17283994/amp/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32789613

They signed depay before the window opened..I’m sure there are other examples

Unread 09-12-2022, 11:31 PM
Vedder

Did he touch the ball tonight

Unread 09-12-2022, 11:35 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
What?

Unread 09-12-2022, 11:39 PM
Ethers

Quote:
I said it’s possible not United do it every year . You can sign a player outside a window. You can only register them to play within the transfer window.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/09/01/can-t...-17283994/amp/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32789613

They signed depay before the window opened..I’m sure there are other examples
I didn’t say it was impossible pal, I just said that it was almost certainly not going to happen, due to the transfer window being closed and the way we usually do business. I cannot think of an example of us signing someone at this time of year outside of the transfer window.

Unread 09-12-2022, 11:40 PM
Joe Biden

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Somebody is gonna waste a lot of money on bergwiijn mk2. Thankfully it won't be United as the Glazers are skint.
Closed Thread