Unread 23-12-2019, 09:54 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
It was a Spurs fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Huge fan of Collymore.

He has matured into a great interviewer and his YouTube stuff is great.

I also find Jack's use of irregardless frasmotic and rather peptastic for a Monday morning.
irregardless is a genuine word, isn't it? i'm frankly reholdent at the suggestion that it's not.

Unread 23-12-2019, 09:58 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

irregardless is a genuine word, isn't it? i'm frankly reholdent at the suggestion that it's not.
Sorry, you're correct

Please accept my sincere contrafibularities

Unread 23-12-2019, 10:13 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Sorry, you're correct

contrafibularities affirmitised

Unread 23-12-2019, 10:14 AM
BoJosRedArmy

Quote:
Huge fan of Collymore.

He has matured into a great interviewer and his YouTube stuff is great.

I also find Jack's use of irregardless frasmotic and rather peptastic for a Monday morning.
Huge fan of a fella who punched a woman to the floor then kicked her in the head

Unread 23-12-2019, 10:17 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoJosRedArmy
Huge fan of a fella who punched a woman to the floor then kicked her in the head
it was ulrika johnson tbf, so...

Unread 23-12-2019, 10:26 AM
no fun

Quote:
Well said, we should all take our lead from how “bojo” treats the ladies

Unread 23-12-2019, 10:29 AM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
brilliant stuff from gary neville on sky condemning what went on today. pretty sure dave jones will regret what he said, but in his defence, he was live and repeated what he was told to in his earpiece.

i think it's getting to the stage now where managers need to bring their teams off, irregardless if they're winning or not.
This need to have a balanced debate is ridiculous sometimes. What should they do - get Ron Atkinson on to balance out what Gary Neville is saying?

Unread 23-12-2019, 10:35 AM
Albert Tatlock

Sky apologises

Quote:
The Sky Sports host David Jones has apologised for “shutting down” discussion of an alleged racist incident that occurred during Chelsea’s 2-0 victory over Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...n-gary-neville

Unread 23-12-2019, 10:44 AM
waynes ear's

think Mourinho is racist too

Unread 23-12-2019, 10:46 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
This need to have a balanced debate is ridiculous sometimes. What should they do - get Ron Atkinson on to balance out what Gary Neville is saying?
This is what has screwed us recently.

It's what allows flat earthers, WTO wishing etc nutters the oxygen of publicity they need.

If allowed they definitely need to inhale helium before speaking wear clown shoes etc.

Quote:

It was stupid and heinous what he did but he hasn't reoffended in 20 odd years, seems a different man and well rounded.

It was wrong but let's be honest his crimes are nothing like the person in your username.

Unread 23-12-2019, 11:00 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Sorry, you're correct

Stand firm, jezwold. It’s a word. In that people say it. But it’s incorrect English. The ‘ir’ prefix duplicates the ‘less’ suffix. It’s a word that idiots use. As demonstrated.

Unread 23-12-2019, 11:50 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
Stand firm, jezwold. It’s a word. In that people say it. But it’s incorrect English. The ‘ir’ prefix duplicates the ‘less’ suffix. It’s a word that idiots use. As demonstrated.
Is that what happened to irk? He felt like an inferior k?

Unread 23-12-2019, 11:55 AM
Fat Al

I fear the current political climate has embiggened a small minority to think this kind of behaviour is acceptable.

Unread 23-12-2019, 01:34 PM
signed dc

Quote:
This is what has screwed us recently.

It's what allows flat earthers, WTO wishing etc nutters the oxygen of publicity they need.

If allowed they definitely need to inhale helium before speaking wear clown shoes etc.

Apparently the presenter has said the reason he had to say “these aren’t the views of Sky” was because of the bit where G Nev mentioned the leaders of both main political parties being associated with racism.

Unread 23-12-2019, 01:49 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Is that what happened to irk? He felt like an inferior k?
Honestly, I could never feel inferior on this website

Unread 23-12-2019, 02:09 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
Honestly, I could never feel inferior on this website

I feel envious of Pure and Magic ffs - would love to be as loved as them.

Oddly enough - not jealous of the forum rich guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Apparently the presenter has said the reason he had to say “these aren’t the views of Sky” was because of the bit where G Nev mentioned the leaders of both main political parties being associated with racism.
Yeah, I don’t blame the presenter - he’s the proverbial monkey in a suit.

Pretty sure it is on the record that both parties have ‘issues’ to say the least.

Unread 23-12-2019, 03:23 PM
Switching Off

Pm's office has said the FA and PL need to do more.

Souness also criticised the PFA, but it didn't make the same headlines, and they've come out saying others need to do more.

One of the big problems is that Nev and Souness took aim at the FA, the Premier League, the PM and the PFA, and all of them are saying the others need to do something. With so many bodies involved its easy for each of them to hide behind the other, and nothing gets done.

Souness was quite stupid actually. He said he'd spoke to Dalglish about this recently and they agreed they couldn't remember it happening in their day. Neville replied "John Barnes had bananas thrown at him when you were in the same team" and gave him a

Unread 23-12-2019, 03:27 PM
AK14

Football should be outlawed for a couple of years

Void this season...

Start back up again after 2022 World Cup.

Unread 23-12-2019, 03:29 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Football should be outlawed for a couple of years

Void this season...

Start back up again after 2022 World Cup.
Dock ten points per racism incident and each of us attend a liverpool game and take one for the team.

Imagine the embarrassment of being all over the papers and people thinking the worse of you.

“Ill accept I made a racist comment, but you have to believe me I’m not a scouser”
Closed Thread