United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 03-05-2022, 12:42 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
He can play in the Youth Cup final next week. He'll be surrounded by people with the same mental age.

It'll be a fitting farewell.
£#%&! no, we want to win it.

Unread 03-05-2022, 12:51 PM
Arnold Muhren

An absolutely horrible @#%&!. Sums up a lot of what’s wrong with United. Shite entitled #@&%!. I wish for very very bad things to happen to him and soon. A farewell? Absolutely £#%&! right off. @#%&!.

Unread 03-05-2022, 02:18 PM
thatsfuctit

He’s got some cracking testimonials on here

Unread 03-05-2022, 02:29 PM
Jethro

Had some moments United fans would kill for yet he's been such a massive @#%&! they just blend into the background.

The lack of self awareness from his "team" is absolutely staggering.

Unread 03-05-2022, 03:08 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
He’s got some cracking testimonials on here
He could do one of those Michael Owen “Come and get me on a free”brochures based on here

Unread 03-05-2022, 03:18 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
The little £#%&!er is going to score against us and then dance next season isn't he
I'd have tolerated Pogba and him dancing every week if they'd been scoring every week. They danced about as often as a blue-rinse granny with one leg and arthritis unfortunately.

Unread 03-05-2022, 03:24 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
He could do one of those Michael Owen “Come and get me on a free”brochures based on here
Absolutely , could have his own trustpilot too

Unread 03-05-2022, 05:38 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Absolutely , could have his own trustpilot too
hopefully a £#%&!ing germanwings pilot

Unread 03-05-2022, 06:07 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Agree with his brother and i £#%&!ijg hate him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Thanks for the cup final goal, now get lost.
Don’t close this place, please

Unread 03-05-2022, 07:48 PM
Neo

Angry

Deffo in my top 10 most despised United players of all time. Probably top 5, and possibly top 3.

He encapsulates pretty much everything I hate about modern day football. So glad he's finally gone.

Pleased for Utd99, too, wherever he is. The big man has been waiting for this. His 'J-Lingz' hate was strong.

Unread 03-05-2022, 08:10 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

He encapsulates pretty much everything I hate about modern day football. So glad he's finally gone.

He’s not gone yet

Until pure posts a scarfs hot I’m not celebrating

Unread 03-05-2022, 08:11 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Deffo in my top 10 most despised United players of all time. Probably top 5, and possibly top 3.

Pleased for Utd99, too, wherever he is. The big man has been waiting for this. His 'J-Lingz' hate was strong.
Didn't big 99ers flounce?

Unread 03-05-2022, 08:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Pathetic ...

Absolutely burned any legacy he had....

Jesus...

Unread 03-05-2022, 08:46 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
https://twitter.com/JesseLingard/sta...S48fqx5IQ&s=19

Pathetic ...

Jesus...

Legacy of being one of the biggest £#%&!wits to play for the club. An apt way to go out.

Unread 03-05-2022, 08:50 PM
Baron

£#%&!ing baby. He’s utterly shit, quite how he’s hung about so long here is a disgrace.

Unread 03-05-2022, 08:51 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

Pathetic ...

Jesus...
The face you make when he plays in a United shirt?

Absolute @#%&! (lingard not you)

Unread 03-05-2022, 09:02 PM
goonlooca

Quote:
Is that really his @#%&! account?

Unread 03-05-2022, 09:03 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Pathetic ...

Jesus...
Have some dignity Lingard you £#%&!ing absolute man-baby. Jesus christ.

Like a child who thinks people have forgotten his birthday, the £#%&!ing coddled little #@&%!.

Unread 03-05-2022, 09:04 PM
Hyman_Roth

The most prominent member of the trinity of shite (Pogba, Rashford and lingard) who all consider themselves far far better than they actually are. The reality and their perception of where they are at as far apart as can be possible at a professional level.

Their scant achievements and criminal efforts constantly rewarded by the club and their army of instagram fans helped create the toxicity and lowering of standards that has brought this club to its knees.

One of the most despicable players in the history of the club. His removal and that of Pogba will be the biggest steps the club makes to recovery. It might also allow Rashford to begin the long journey back.

I somehow doubt it though.

Unread 03-05-2022, 09:29 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
The most prominent member of the trinity of shite (Pogba, Rashford and lingard) who all consider themselves far far better than they actually are. The reality and their perception of where they are at as far apart as can be possible at a professional level.

Their scant achievements and criminal efforts constantly rewarded by the club and their army of instagram fans helped create the toxicity and lowering of standards that has brought this club to its knees.

One of the most despicable players in the history of the club. His removal and that of Pogba will be the biggest steps the club makes to recovery. It might also allow Rashford to begin the long journey back.

I somehow doubt it though.
And Luke shaw.