United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-10-2021, 04:32 PM
atticusgrinch

The worst case scenario is Ole staying on. Horrendous. I'll have flashbacks if i see him in a dugout again.

Closely followed by Southgate, who is basically the managerial twin of Ole, only with a big nose and a frankly obscene overbite. Scared to make decisions. Loyal to his favourites to the detriment of the team. About as charismatic as a dog shit pie.

Rodgers is obviously better than both, but is just really creepy.

These are the very worst options.

Unread 26-10-2021, 04:37 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
The worst case scenario is Ole staying on. Horrendous. I'll have flashbacks if i see him in a dugout again.

Closely followed by Southgate, who is basically the managerial twin of Ole, only with a big nose and a frankly obscene overbite. Scared to make decisions. Loyal to his favourites to the detriment of the team. About as charismatic as a dog shit pie.

Rodgers is obviously better than both, but is just really creepy.

These are the very worst options.
Well, it depends on what the dog ate, but yes, spot on

Unread 26-10-2021, 04:38 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Well, it depends on what the dog ate, but yes, spot on
It ate a dog shit i'm afraid.

2nd time around. Wasn't even its own.

Unread 26-10-2021, 07:33 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
I could live with Rodgers. Since he left the vermin, I hate him less.

And he's doing well with Leicester.

Worse-case scenario? Benitez or re-hiring Mourinho.
Though less so this season (beating us notwithstanding)

Another one who tends towards a limited shelf life perhaps.
Closed Thread