United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-10-2021, 11:17 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yep, an absolutely massive "sliding doors" moment.
What had you seen in his record that made you think he was ever a Manchester United manager?

And what would you have been saying if the club had appointed a manager with a similar record without the United connection?

Fact is the fans have been brilliantly gaslighted by the owners.

Unread 25-10-2021, 11:29 PM
red in cumbria

I wasn't convinced at all when he was appointed and said so. But any objective assessment has to admit that *on the whole* he performed rather better then widely expected. Until recently.

Unread 25-10-2021, 11:34 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
What had you seen in his record that made you think he was ever a Manchester United manager?

And what would you have been saying if the club had appointed a manager with a similar record without the United connection?

Fact is the fans have been brilliantly gaslighted by the owners.
What made you think the previous 3 were? He was a welcome change to the others and for many of us match goers, was the first time we felt we had some of that old united thing back. I enjoyed the early stuff under ole more than I did under any of the previous 3. The glazers have been gaslighting us since 2005 you benner.
Closed Thread