Yes to Conte 29 26.13%
No to Conte 82 73.87%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 25-10-2021, 02:22 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Bring him in and some italian defenders too.
Will Darmian and Chris Smalling do?

Unread 25-10-2021, 02:22 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Hoping to see a lot of this:

But I'm sure after three games in charge he will be resigned to this:

It must be the hangover, as that's tickled me

Unread 25-10-2021, 02:50 PM
Zorg

Quote:

But I'm sure after three minutes in charge he will be resigned to this:

Edited.

Unread 25-10-2021, 03:25 PM
jem

fergie's teams never looked well-coached; we just had better players. ole isn't fergie. mcfred sure ain't keane and scholes.

we need drilling every £#%&!ing day by a proper coach. not conte, but still....

Unread 25-10-2021, 04:01 PM
MUFC One Love

Conte would be a good appointment. Organisation and a in his technical area actually coaching.

Unread 25-10-2021, 04:03 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Conte would be a good appointment. Organisation and a in his technical area actually coaching.
Yeah, it might all end in years in two years, but he's exactly what we're missing right now. Bald @#%&!.

Unread 25-10-2021, 04:13 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Yeah, it might all end in years in two years, but he's exactly what we're missing right now. Bald @#%&!.
Hi Antonio Conte, do you fancy millions of pounds to manage us whilst we find a long term successor?

Yes? Wonderful

Its that bloody easy

Unread 25-10-2021, 04:52 PM
atticusgrinch

£#%&!ing Wiggy man. Jesus.

He'll have to play 4-3-3. Has he ever done that? We've got about 18 wingers ffs.

Unread 25-10-2021, 04:55 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...299240970?s=20

He'll have to play 4-3-3. Has he ever done that? We've got about 18 wingers ffs.
Ah good. The standard United complete over-correction.

Give him this season and next and no more. Meanwhile, spend the time whoring yourself to Ajax and ETH and build the back room staff he wants.

Unread 25-10-2021, 05:05 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:

But I'm sure after three games in charge he will be resigned to this:

I know this is what I want right now and I now I’ll regret it when our team of pansies react like they did under Mou. Have vague memories of Klopp bol locking one of their players yesterday at 2-0 and feeling jealous

Unread 25-10-2021, 05:08 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
it's a myth that conte just parks the bus every game. his chelsea side looked absolutely dangerous going forward at times, and remember they tore us apart 4-0 too. pissed the league in his first season there, and they scored 85 goals on the way. it's hardly the same as someone like allardyce, pulis or dyche ffs.

just that his tactics place a strong emphasis on the defensive side of the game, but is that not what we need right now?
Spot on.

How can any of these Ole stans say with a straight face that Conte is defensive while they have been painting boring Oleball as progressive. Best football post Fergie they told us.

Unread 25-10-2021, 05:09 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...299240970?s=20

Convert Sancho into a right wing back the way he apparently did with candreva (according to that video).

Rashford, Ronaldo, Greenwood and Cavani to rotate as forwards

Proper DM in jan or the summer

Sorted.

Actually come to think of it didn’t he convert Victor Moses from a winger to a wingback too?

Unread 25-10-2021, 05:09 PM
20LEgend1999

Unread 25-10-2021, 05:10 PM
saffers

He should be wary of United style of leadership at the top. £#%&!ing embarrassing clowns.

Theyve let Klopp, Guardiola, Poch, Tuchel, Nagelsmann slip, why not Conte aswell.

Loser club.

Unread 25-10-2021, 05:14 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
And at this point they're not wary of the current incumbent's management style?

Unread 25-10-2021, 05:17 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
He should be wary of United style of leadership at the top. £#%&!ing embarrassing clowns.

Theyve let Klopp, Guardiola, Poch, Tuchel, Nagelsmann slip, why not Conte aswell.

Loser club.
Pretty much this.

If they let Conte go because they are 'wary' of someone with a backbone they can go £#%&! themselves.

They have a chance to make a statement here but, no, let's £#%&! this up too.

Unread 25-10-2021, 05:27 PM
saffers

Quote:
Pretty much this.

If they let Conte go because they are 'wary' of someone with a backbone they can go £#%&! themselves.

They have a chance to make a statement here but, no, let's £#%&! this up too.
People are forgetting about Woodward a bit.

What an astonishing level of mismanagement he has been responsible for since 2013. Must be pushing £1.5bn in transfer fees spent, loads of managers, no £#%&!ing plan. So many humiliations.

And he leaves over the Super Cup? Bit like Al Capone going down for tax evasion.

If Arnold really is in charge now then he won't want to be associated with toxic Ole. Maybe a strongman like Conte who he backs is what he needs to start his leadership of the club well. Managers like Conte and Mourinho deliver when the clubs work with them and trust them.

Unread 25-10-2021, 05:29 PM
AK14

Something tells me this isn’t going to happen

Not sure who they’ll go for tbh.

Unread 25-10-2021, 05:33 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...155092484?s=21

Something tells me this isn’t going to happen

Not sure who they’ll go for tbh.
Smelling a bit like Zidane to me, if only thru a process of elimination.

Unread 25-10-2021, 05:36 PM
windy waffles

6/4 now...
Closed Thread