United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-08-2021, 03:39 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Should have just given him 7. Cavani is old and on loan, he’d have understood.
I would'nt be so sure about that, as the gossip page in Red News were indicating that, Cavani demanded too be given that number7 shirt when he signed on loan & whilst I belive that, Sancho will get that 7 eventuely, I think he will appreciate it a lot more if he has too earn it first

Unread 22-08-2021, 04:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill
I would'nt be so sure about that, as the gossip page in Red News were indicating that, Cavani demanded too be given that number7 shirt when he signed on loan & whilst I belive that, Sancho will get that 7 eventuely, I think he will appreciate it a lot more if he has too earn it first
Could have started by giving a shit today for 30 minutes

Unread 22-08-2021, 04:04 PM
Sparky***

was stood out wide with nobody near him several times but then shaw decides to fall over and pogba punts it into touch

Unread 23-08-2021, 01:25 AM
Stickman

Was surprised he didn't get a shot off from Shaw's cross that he let cross his body.

Unread 23-08-2021, 09:53 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Was surprised he didn't get a shot off from Shaw's cross that he let cross his body.
Just had a bit too much on it.

There were little flashes from him. I like his decision making. Doesn’t dally on the ball like so many of our players do. I think he’ll be good for Cavani once he’s back.

Get him in from the start against Wolves with Pogba left and Greenwood centrally.
Closed Thread