United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-12-2019, 01:01 PM
atticusgrinch

Hate any kind of intolerance. Especially of gingers and slapheads.

Sickens me to my very core.

Unread 27-12-2019, 01:42 PM
utd99

It’s probably appropriate at this moment to acknowledge all the sub-sections within society who suffer abuse and discrimination but without the benefit of support groups or spokespeople to speak out on their behalf:

Ginges (obviously)
Swots
The fat
The exceedingly thin
Nerds
The bald (including the comb-over crowd)
The small (natural, not midgets)
Nuns
Middle aged men who play video games specifically designed for children
Effeminate heterosexuals
People with big chins, noses or ears

Apologies to those I’ve missed out.

Unread 27-12-2019, 02:20 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
It’s probably appropriate at this moment to acknowledge all the sub-sections within society who suffer abuse and discrimination but without the benefit of support groups or spokespeople to speak out on their behalf:

Ginges (obviously)
Swots
The fat
The exceedingly thin
Nerds
Nuns
Effeminate heterosexuals

Anyone with Eastern European/Russian heritage, not that it bothers me, as such, just the double-standards that we've got in society.

Unread 27-12-2019, 02:24 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Anyone with Eastern European/Russian heritage, not that it bothers me, as such, just the double-standards that we've got in society.
Ah yeah, Gypsies. Can’t believe I forgot that one.

Unread 27-12-2019, 02:40 PM
guerreiro

Talking of slapheads; seeing less and less of them about, sneaky sods having hair growth treatments. Should be banned.

Unread 27-12-2019, 05:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Kosher isn’t a conquering, converting policy of a conquering, converting religion, though. Kosher is kept to strictly specific butchers, and doesn’t invade the wider retail system.

The halal agenda won’t stop until every piece of meat sold in any shop has been carved from the body of a murdered animal as an Islamic prayer was said before the blade swept its throat.

The hand-wringing libtards will let this happen as they say: “meat is meat, what difference does it matter how it was killed?”
Did you get knocked back by a Muslim bird, pol?

Unread 27-12-2019, 05:54 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
I'm quite interested in what you're trying to say here. Let me know when you know.
If you weren’t so thick you’d probably be able to figure it out. Not my job to help the mentally impaired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Did you get knocked back by a Muslim bird, pol?
Keep wringing those hands...

Unread 27-12-2019, 05:56 PM
red in cumbria

Not a denial, then

Unread 27-12-2019, 06:04 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Not a denial, then
Bazinga

Unread 27-12-2019, 06:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Was watching something on Liberia t'other night. What a hellhole.

Think the yanks sent some bum over there to overthrow the incumbent regime, and he ended up being tried for war crimes.

Anyway, the yanks involvement there began around the time of the abolition of slavery. They repatriated a load of freed slaves, and the £#%&!ers enslaved local Liberian lads using the plantation strategies of their yank masters.
For over a century Liberia was ruled by the gloriously named True Whig Party, featuring some of the most rigged elections ever recorded

As you say, power lay in the hands of the "Americo-Liberian" elite with the indigenous population (about 90%) almost completely excluded.

In 1979 the regime's goons gunned down hundreds of people demonstrating against bread and rice price increases - a year later the government was toppled in a military coup as the "native" population took power for the first time ever. Most of the old guard were shot dead en masse on Monrovia beach

Unread 27-12-2019, 06:49 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
For over a century Liberia was ruled by the gloriously named True Whig Party, featuring some of the most rigged elections ever recorded

As you say, power lay in the hands of the "Americo-Liberian" elite with the indigenous population (about 90%) almost completely excluded.

In 1979 the regime's goons gunned down hundreds of people demonstrating against bread and rice price increases - a year later the government was toppled in a military coup as the "native" population took power for the first time ever. Most of the old guard were shot dead en masse on Monrovia beach
How did they do after that?

Unread 27-12-2019, 07:03 PM
utd99

Were any of the ramshackle ghetto quarters painted Periwinkle Blue? Most, I’d imagine

Unread 27-12-2019, 07:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
How did they do after that?
Not great, as often tends to be the case with violent upheavals. Look at Iran around almost the same time - uncannily similar.

As ever, though, responsibility lies significantly with those who let things become that bad in the first place.

Here endeth the lesson

Unread 27-12-2019, 07:10 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Not great, as often tends to be the case with violent upheavals. Look at Iran around almost the same time - uncannily similar.

As ever, though, responsibility lies significantly with those who let things become that bad in the first place.

Here endeth the lesson
The people of the country? Agreed.

Or do they not have agency in Liberia you big racist?

Unread 27-12-2019, 07:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

Ginges (obviously)
Swots
The fat
The exceedingly thin
Nerds
Nuns
Effeminate heterosexuals

Blonde women - who are invariably thick and/or sexually promiscuous. Obviously

Unread 27-12-2019, 08:33 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
If you weren’t so thick you’d probably be able to figure it out.
That's a shame.
Closed Thread