Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-03-2021, 07:24 PM
Vida_15

scored twice today so far against munich in the first half

Unread 06-03-2021, 07:26 PM
big chief

Put it to bed.

Why would he join us after what Keane did to his father.

Unread 06-03-2021, 07:27 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
If I had to pick one , the CB skriniar
Supposedly a bit of a donkey these days (Twitter ) and also as slow if not slower than Maguire apparently?

Barella is apparently a top prospect and that Bastoni too?

Maybe Hakimi who looked good at Dortmund or even Brozovic?

Unread 06-03-2021, 07:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Cash in on Dave and Martial

Use the money for Haaland

Get an Inter player for the money they owe us

Any decent freebies?
Cash in on Dave

You mean De Gea who’s on 300k a week and signed a new contract about 18 months ago?

Oh yeah I’m sure there’s a load of clubs who’ll pay him that.

Unread 06-03-2021, 07:29 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Cash in on Dave

You mean De Gea who’s on 300k a week and signed a new contract about 18 months ago?

Oh yeah I’m sure there’s a load of clubs who’ll pay him that.
I reckon he’d take a slight pay cut to get his move to Madrid tbf.

Hopefully the pull of going home now he’s got a kid will be too much to resist

Unread 06-03-2021, 07:31 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
I reckon he’d take a slight pay cut to get his move to Madrid tbf.

Hopefully the pull of going home now he’s got a kid will be too much to resist
Which Madrid? They both have better keepers than him.

Unread 06-03-2021, 07:31 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Which Madrid? They both have better keepers than him.
Courtois Is shite.

Unread 06-03-2021, 07:35 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by big chief
Put it to bed.

Why would he join us after what Keane did to his father.
Makes no sense.

Unread 06-03-2021, 07:36 PM
Mr_Ed

Read my other post that the club have just borrowed £60m which I assume is to pay the bills / players. It ain’t going to be for signing worldies... those days are gone.

Don’t do it to yourselves - as sparky said.

Unread 06-03-2021, 07:41 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Read my other post that the club have just borrowed £60m which I assume is to pay the bills / players. It ain’t going to be for signing worldies... those days are gone.

Don’t do it to yourselves - as sparky said.
Yep. I really don't think people, the media included, have fully grasped just how financially £#%&!ed the properly run football clubs of the world are going to be for a couple of years.

Everyone is going to be at the mercy of PSG and City who are going to carry on, business as normal, without feeling even a pinch. Expect magical new "sponsorship deals" and not-at-all dodgy revenue streams to just open up for them in the coming months to justify them throwing cash about when everyone else is skint.

Unread 06-03-2021, 07:42 PM
Tronics

never happening, if Ole couldnt convince him before i dont know why it would change now. also, he'll have far better offers than us anyways.

plus i dont think he'll get close to the same goal return in the Prem, his numbers are somewhat cause of the lack of proper defending in Germany.

Unread 06-03-2021, 07:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
never happening, if Ole couldnt convince him before i dont know why it would change now. also, he'll have far better offers than us anyways.

plus i dont think he'll get close to the same goal return in the Prem, his numbers are somewhat cause of the lack of proper defending in Germany.
I don't think so mate, from what i've seen of him he looks the complete centre forward. An absolute machine.

And please don't kid yourself that the premier league is some sort of acid test of world football. There's just as many dogshit, cannon-fodder teams in this league as anywhere else.

Unread 06-03-2021, 07:49 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yep. I really don't think people, the media included, have fully grasped just how financially £#%&!ed the properly run football clubs of the world are going to be for a couple of years.

Everyone is going to be at the mercy of PSG and City who are going to carry on, business as normal, without feeling even a pinch. Expect magical new "sponsorship deals" and not-at-all dodgy revenue streams to just open up for them in the coming months to justify them throwing cash about when everyone else is skint.
Not only that bit United have been £#%&!ed over royally by the Glazer family. We are no longer the big club we were. They borrowed £550m to buy the club IIRC, we’ve spent a billion servicing the debt and are now £455m in debt... we are ruined.

The club is run by a complete idiot too... it’s a shambles and a crying shame.

Unread 06-03-2021, 07:50 PM
AK14

Maybe we’ll see more swap transfers this summer, kinda like ‘trades’ like in US sport?

Unread 06-03-2021, 07:55 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Maybe we’ll see more swap transfers this summer, kinda like ‘trades’ like in US sport?
We only have pogba and Bruno worth swapping . Bruno never in a million years and pogba has one year left on his contract.

The other option is we manage to sign a couple of players who are unheard of but have good qualities . Sort of what the majority of fergies best signings were. Outside of van persie , Rio and Rooney I can’t remember any of his major big name signings being a huge success.

The problem with this is our scouting teams seems to be run by amateurs. Combine that with an inept transfer committee and we end up with pot luck on our transfers .Out of all the signings since Ferguson we can only consider Bruno being a success . So 1 signing in 30 odd players comes good

Unread 06-03-2021, 08:35 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Not only that bit United have been £#%&!ed over royally by the Glazer family. We are no longer the big club we were. They borrowed £550m to buy the club IIRC, we’ve spent a billion servicing the debt and are now £455m in debt... we are ruined.

The club is run by a complete idiot too... it’s a shambles and a crying shame.
The most depressing thing is that we're currently in an era where English football is head and shoulders the best in Europe, with the most attractive league, and the pull to attract the very best players.

Over the last 3 or 4 decades it's been Italy and then Spain that have dominated European club football, and attracted the elite players, but now it's England.

This should be a time where United are beating the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus to signings, and hoovering up European Cups, as the biggest club in the biggest league in the world.

Instead we've been turned into a deformed hunchback of a club carrying this disgusting overburdening Yank debt. It's genuinely £#%&!ing criminal, as we've had a legacy of dominance stolen from us by these American parasites, and that history can never be recaptured.

Unread 06-03-2021, 08:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The most depressing thing is that we're currently in an era where English football is head and shoulders the best in Europe, with the most attractive league, and the pull to attract the very best players.

Over the last 3 or 4 decades it's been Italy and then Spain that have dominated European club football, and attracted the elite players, but now it's England.

This should be a time where United are beating the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus to signings, and hoovering up European Cups, as the biggest club in the biggest league in the world.

Instead we've been turned into a deformed hunchback of a club carrying this disgusting overburdening Yank debt. It's genuinely £#%&!ing criminal, as we've had a legacy of dominance stolen from us by these American parasites, and that history can never be recaptured.
It's the 70's all over again our timing is £#%&!ing awful.

Unread 06-03-2021, 10:23 PM
Pop

Bayern manager after the game on signing him: Very, very much is possible in life, nothing can be ruled out

@#%&!s usually get their man too. No dithering, no press bullshit, just boom! Haland grinning like a @#%&! in a Bayern shirt alongside Karl-Heinz Rummenigge 2 days after the transfer window opens.

Utd meanwhile will announce the signing of Alesandro Del Piero who has come out of retirement to sign a two year £25m contract.

Unread 06-03-2021, 10:23 PM
Vida_15

£#%&! me if this kid ends up at City....he's a goal scoring machine

Unread 06-03-2021, 10:37 PM
Cream

We missed out on Bruno for a window to save pennies. Or we were just incompetent. Or both.

There will be no Haland.
Closed Thread