United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-09-2010, 11:00 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Aren't you the @#%&! always slavishly chasing an apology when you feel one's due?

Didn't you state on here a deal had been done to release a terrorist in exchange for a deal that benefitted BP - I can find the link if you like.
Nope, you've got the wrong guy. When someone accuses me of being a racist, I ask for a link proving it or a retraction.

As for the BP story, did I really say I had proof that a deal had been done? I don't remember saying that, if you could find a link that'd be great.

Unread 02-09-2010, 11:05 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Nope, you've got the wrong guy. When someone accuses me of being a racist, I ask for a link proving it or a retraction.

As for the BP story, did I really say I had proof that a deal had been done? I don't remember saying that, if you could find a link that'd be great.
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149955

Post no 23

You had a long look at it - keep wriggling @#%&!.

Unread 02-09-2010, 11:11 PM
Spiffy

Quote:

Post no 23

Have you not the link where I said I had proof that Labour had deffo done a deal? Oh that's right, I never said it. My keyboards batteries are going so it's even more of a pain in the arse talking to you than usual.

Stop calling me a @#%&! if you want your posts replied to. I'm not here for you to abuse.

Unread 02-09-2010, 11:16 PM
Cream

Quote:

Post no 23

sometimes your language is so harsh and hurtful.

couldn't you pep it up with some smilies or the odd snazzy bit of punctuation?

How about a cheeky image?

Unread 03-09-2010, 07:22 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Have you not the link where I said I had proof that Labour had deffo done a deal? Oh that's right, I never said it. My keyboards batteries are going so it's even more of a pain in the arse talking to you than usual.

Stop calling me a @#%&! if you want your posts replied to. I'm not here for you to abuse.
This is the sole reason for you being on this site for more than a few people on here.

Unread 03-09-2010, 03:47 PM
Tronics

would love him back @ United

at least he'd echo the sentiments that our squad does need some quality additions

Unread 03-09-2010, 03:54 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
would love him back @ United

at least he'd echo the sentiments that our squad does need some quality additions
yeah, i could certainly see him coming out and contradicting fergie on that one

Unread 04-09-2010, 08:25 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
They're trying to get him to walk or give themselves legal grounds to sack him without compensation.
4-4 home draw against cyprus last night, after leading 4-2 in the second half as well.

Quote:
Fergie has been quite open about the fact that he allowed Queiroz an almost unprecedented level of control over first-team matters, such was the extent to which he rated his coaching qualities. He gave him a lot of responsibilities, both in a tactical and coaching sense, and allowed him to change many aspects of pre-match preparation. It also seems highly likely that he was given a big say in transfer targets and we added to the coaching staff on his recommendation. Then there's the huge benefit his ability to speak five languages has in terms of communication with certain players.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him back soon. It seem almost impossible that he won't have left his position with Portugal one way or another before the suspension ends.
so it would seem. slagging phelan off seems quite popular with a lot of people, in spite of them knowing next to £#%&! all about what he does and how he goes about his job, or how he and rene split duties, but cq and fergie were a great team, worked well together and brought us loads of success. getting him back could only be good for us.

Unread 08-09-2010, 08:54 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
so it would seem. slagging phelan off seems quite popular with a lot of people, in spite of them knowing next to £#%&! all about what he does and how he goes about his job, or how he and rene split duties, but cq and fergie were a great team, worked well together and brought us loads of success. getting him back could only be good for us.
Maybe very soon. Looks like the FPF are finally going to cough up the money and sack him tomorrow after realising that the current situation is actually not great for the team.

Unread 08-09-2010, 09:01 PM
Sandman

Do people really think he would come back again? I can't see it tbh, I'm sure there's a few clubs who would be interested in having him as their manager.

Unread 08-09-2010, 09:47 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Do people really think he would come back again? I can't see it tbh, I'm sure there's a few clubs who would be interested in having him as their manager.
I wouldn't be too sure about that, tbh. His reputation has hardly been enhanced by his time in charge of Portugal. In fact, it's only led weight to the argument that he's a fantastic coach but not a manager. He had them very well organised and he made quite a lot of good calls in terms of call-ups and positional changes, but he doesn't seem to have the personality to be a number one. He was poor at dealing with the press and you got the feeling that he never really had a command over the dressing room.

I wouldn't anticipate much interest. Besides, he and Fergie have an excellent relationship and it was probably the two most attractive managerial positions possible that tempted him away.

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:02 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
I wouldn't anticipate much interest. Besides, he and Fergie have an excellent relationship
Yea, Fergie going over to stick up for him at his hearing, as well as signing Bebe on his recommendation shows they're still close. If he's fired, I'm almost certain Fergie would have him back. Probably come down to whether Carlos fancies it.

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:04 PM
RedMenace

On the plus side Mickey could return to rocking it shorts style once again.

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:16 PM
borsuk

the irony is that if he'd stayed he might already be the no 1 at united, and might have been very good at it, knowing the system as he did. right now, after his failures at madrid (for whatever reasons) and portugal i doubt he'd be offered the job after fergie even if he did come back.

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:21 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
the irony is that if he'd stayed he might already be the no 1 at united, and might have been very good at it, knowing the system as he did. right now, after his failures at madrid (for whatever reasons) and portugal i doubt he'd be offered the job after fergie even if he did come back.
Ole, Rene & Giggs 'Dream Team' to take over in 2012

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Ole, Rene & Giggs 'Dream Team' to take over in 2012
Oooo, can't wait. Wake me in 2013 when it's over.

Unread 08-09-2010, 10:58 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Oooo, can't wait. Wake me in 2013 when it's over.
Closed Thread