toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
reedy23 somehow gave it away.

Unread 23-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by keane Roy
If you want to walk around looking a #@&%! and wearing a shirt that pretty much makes you an advertising board then you do it. But for a grown man to wear a replica shirt IMO is pathetic.

Oh and the reason they make them in adult sizes is so that divs like you will buy them.nft.

So....adults then. Thanks for clearing that up.

Unread 23-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Rhodzy

It says 99 on the official website.

Unread 23-07-2007, 12:25 PM
HollowmanVIII

Yeah i'm 23, 10/10 for being so clever guys. I play a lot of 5-a-side football, so whats up with wearing a football shirt in instances like that

Have you ever tried a form of excersise?

Unread 23-07-2007, 12:27 PM
violater

Quote:
If you want to walk around looking a #@&%! and wearing a shirt that pretty much makes you an advertising board then you do it. But for a grown man to wear a replica shirt IMO is pathetic.

you are just abit of a #@&%!.

if im playing football id rather be wearing a united shirt than some fruit of the loom t-shirt with some stupid gimmick on it like "m16"...

nothing wrong with buying a replica.

Unread 23-07-2007, 12:28 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater

if im playing football id rather be wearing a united shirt than some fruit of the loom t-shirt with some stupid gimmick on it like "m16"...

wum. who the £#%&! plays football in the hood?

Unread 23-07-2007, 12:32 PM
HollowmanVIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater

Most probably do have replica shirts but don't want to admit it and ruin their "street cred" on an internet forum

Unread 23-07-2007, 12:33 PM
violater

Quote:
wum. who the £#%&! plays football in the hood?
i dont live in the hood. you workshy #@&%!.

Unread 23-07-2007, 12:33 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reedy23
Most probably do have replica shirts but don't want to admit it and ruin their "street cred" on an internet forum
I would never wear a replica shirt with a name and number on the back. MOTWYW.

Unread 23-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Rhodzy

I have replica shirts but i'm 19.

Unread 23-07-2007, 12:37 PM
believe

And whatever you do don't try and think you have street cred because vio says so.

Unread 23-07-2007, 01:47 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Oh and the reason they make them in adult sizes is so that divs like you will buy them.nft.
I agree with Violater, you sound like a right tit. Insulting people who wear replica shirts and being a massive united fan aren't linked you know? You simply sound like a pedantic #@&%!. Nft

Unread 23-07-2007, 01:48 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
I agree with Violater, you sound like a right tit. Insulting people who were replica shirts and being a massive united fan aren't linked you know? You simply sound like a pedantic #@&%!. Nft
In my former life i was a pair of underpants.

Unread 23-07-2007, 02:41 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
In my former life i was a pair of underpants.
My apologies. Mistake has been corrected!!

Unread 23-07-2007, 02:42 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
My apologies. Mistake has been corrected!!
doesn't matter, by quoting you i have made sure everyone knows what a real tool you are. HTH.

Unread 23-07-2007, 08:36 PM
HollowmanVIII

I don't see the problem with wearing a replica top, i only wear my United home tops when i'm watching the games or playing football, don't see a problem

Unread 23-07-2007, 08:38 PM
Pepitas/Queso Del Pollo

Quote:
I don't see the problem with wearing a replica top, i only wear my United home tops when i'm watching the games or playing football, don't see a problem
But you're 23

Unread 23-07-2007, 08:48 PM
Paul Mcgrath

I fail to see the difference between blokes wearing rugby shirts around all the time, or England shirts for that matter. I only ever wear it for playing footy or watching footy, why the hell not?

Unread 23-07-2007, 08:50 PM
HollowmanVIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepitas/Queso Del Pollo
But you're 23
What is your point?

Unread 23-07-2007, 08:52 PM
Pepitas/Queso Del Pollo

Quote:
What is your point?
Just wondering what to buy a 23 year old for a birthday thats all.
Closed Thread