United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 03-03-2024, 06:38 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b View Post
"...if you doubt me, even better"

At least he'll be in a good mood tonight.
"when i volley thin air and fall over, it only makes me stronger"

Unread 03-03-2024, 06:49 PM
Danoli

I don’t understand him.

He scores a world class goal and then plays the rest of the match like he has zero confidence in his ability.

His lack of confidence led to their first goal.

Unread 03-03-2024, 06:53 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoli View Post
I don’t understand him.

He scores a world class goal and then plays the rest of the match like he has zero confidence in his ability.

Think him being a complete fanny is a bigger issue than confidence tbh

Unread 03-03-2024, 07:32 PM
armchair

Quote:
I don’t understand him.

I think he got a bit emotionally overwhelmed after the goal.

Unread 03-03-2024, 07:33 PM
larry

at least he pointed at his head again

Unread 03-03-2024, 07:47 PM
Sparky***

honestly, apart from the goal i can't think of a single thing he did that would signify he's a top level professional footballer.

His entire abiliity to play football has fallen to bits.

Unread 03-03-2024, 07:48 PM
Jethro

A winger who is shit scared of fullbacks. Lord give me strength.

Unread 03-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
I was amazed that he didn’t miss with that as well.

Unread 03-03-2024, 08:02 PM
Dr Stranger

The grandstanding video in the week followed by a goal that good, that early, should have been the catalyst for a monster of a performance. It’s actually more concerning than if he did £#%&! all, because it points to him not pulling out this funk any time soon with a confidence-boosting goal. Doenst get more confidence boosting than that

Unread 03-03-2024, 10:05 PM
Zorg

Quote:
I don’t understand him.

Bizarre isn’t it. Just get rid. He’s simply not good enough.

Unread 03-03-2024, 10:08 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
The grandstanding video in the week followed by a goal that good, that early, should have been the catalyst for a monster of a performance. It’s actually more concerning than if he did £#%&! all, because it points to him not pulling out this funk any time soon with a confidence-boosting goal. Doenst get more confidence boosting than that
For all his posturing about mental strength, he seems to be completely brittle when things aren’t going his way.

It’s easy to point to your head when you’re in the middle of a hot streak of form, but is completely invalidated if you fold like a cheap suit at the first sign of difficulty.

Not the mentality of a top athlete.

Unread 04-03-2024, 12:31 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post

Most of the time it's like he's playing in a comedy sketch, it's £#%&!ing baffling the shit he does.

Unread 04-03-2024, 08:41 AM
magic_cantona

The goal was wonderful and then it was followed by an absolutely abysmal display. Winners would've let that goal kick-start them and their form. Not Rashford though. Literally embarrassed himself after that. Thought it was a foul at first when he flopped to the floor and carried on with his whinging but it wasn't. And either way, it's academic. His true colours absolutely shone through - he just carried on with the look of someone who's just not good enough and certainly doesn't care enough.

Bin, ASAP.

Unread 04-03-2024, 09:38 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
I don’t understand him.

Tbf Erik said he (and Evans) was carrying an injury yesterday. Certainly (post goal) played like it.

Unread 04-03-2024, 09:38 AM
Parlabane

As soon as he realised Walker could match him for pace he shat himself and went to pieces

Unread 04-03-2024, 09:43 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parlabane View Post
As soon as he realised Walker could match him for pace he shat himself and went to pieces
Exactly.

Tbf, Walker is a special unit but Rashford displays this cowardice whether or not, every week

Unread 04-03-2024, 10:32 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
because it's just about all he's got.

his inability to go past the vast majority of full backs he comes up against is £#%&!ing wild.

Unread 04-03-2024, 10:38 AM
AK14

Quote:
Yup.

Was obvious wasn’t it.

Unread 04-03-2024, 10:42 AM
est.1878

imagine rashford's surprise to learn what pace walker, who he's played 50 times for england and faces at least twice a season at club level, has

Unread 04-03-2024, 11:54 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
his inability to go past the vast majority of full backs he comes up against is £#%&!ing wild.
all of his worst moments were when he had already gone past walker.