United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 26-12-2023, 09:53 PM
atticusgrinch

In this squad we've got:

Onana - £50m
Antony - £85m
Rashford - £350k a week
Sancho - £75k & £350k a week
AWB - £50m
Maguire - £80m

There's probably half a billion quid tied up in these 6 players.

Jim Glazer can't fail to improve on this shit.

NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
He was screwed by Woodward who allowed the players to have the power. With a strong board above him it would have been a different story. Not saying we'd have won the league but it would be a lot better than this shit.
So you’re saying the board and structure can have a negative effect on the manager?

Sandman

At least the Glazers can say it's not their department.

Zorg

Exclamation

£#%&! off.

Unread 26-12-2023, 09:54 PM
Dr Stranger

At that stage where I’m numb to it. Just shrug when goals go in and no anticipation when we come forward

It’s another group of players and management team who have hit the wall and are done

Every manager since Fergie has hit that point where there looks like there’s no turning it around and I think that’s the case with ETH now

He’ll see out the month while iNEOS get the movers in, but it’s anyone’s guess after that

Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Rashford is one of the thickest players I’ve ever seen.
Lad looks like he's been super-setting deep squats with hip thrusts to plump up that Christmas chocolate cake.

Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
We’ve actually got bodies forward well and moved it quicker, but it’s all so chaotic and dumb. The team is drained of confidence. The alarming part is, it’s not for a lack of effort. They’re just shit and haven’t got a clue what to do.
We’ve done that against the instructions of the manager. It’s chaotic and dumb because the players aren’t used any more to being in those positions.

The confidence is gone, but the reason is the way they’re being made to play. This tippy tappy crap has destroyed United.

I think this is the game that’s finally turned me. I know what comes next, but I can’t see ETH turning this round now. He is more of a hinderance than a help at this point

larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Jim Glazer can't fail to improve on this shit.
Revealed: How hopeful Man Utd owner Jim Ratcliffe meddled in Nice team selection and urged coach to pick Aaron Ramsey and Ross Barkley

puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
played 19
won 9 lost 9 drawn 1

In what world can you say ETH deserves another season…..
He doesn’t deserve another week. But then neither at least 8 of the players

Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
So you’re saying the board and structure can have a negative effect on the manager?
Of course, it's a horrible job. But it doesn't excuse how poor it is on the pitch. Ole was better.

Unread 26-12-2023, 09:55 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
It's time: Return of the King:

I can't see that happening but IF it did it would be comical to see the look on Sancho's face as Mourinho would make the treatment Sancho has recived from ETH seem like freindly banter in comparison

Unread 26-12-2023, 09:55 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
looks like the first time we've encountered the offside rule today.
It's £#%&!ing mental isn't it?

Wtf goes on in training?

Unread 26-12-2023, 09:56 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Lad looks like he's been super-setting deep squats with hip thrusts to plump up that Christmas chocolate cake.
I’ve heard he’s introduced Bulgarian split squats to his routine in recent months and boy does it show.

Unread 26-12-2023, 09:57 PM
Dr Stranger

That first goal is everything we hated in DDG. I’d rather he came out and completely missed it.

Unread 26-12-2023, 09:57 PM
Dasilvatwins

Set piece coach earning his wage again. Shit on attacking corners , shit on defensive set pieces.

Players aren’t good enough, manager needs to realise he can’t play this man marking with the shite he has and needs to be a bit more pragmatic . Owners and recruitment paying for players more than their value and we end up playing chase up every window .

Brailsford is about marginal gains? We need about 80% increase in gains in most departments.

Unread 26-12-2023, 09:58 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

Wtf goes on in training?
Because we usually let the entire opposition team retreat back to their box before bothering to venture over the half way line.

Unread 26-12-2023, 09:59 PM
tatty

ETH is a goner.

It's time for a 'Next manager OUT NOW' thread.

suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
He doesn’t deserve another week.
Give over. You're old enough to remember Ron and Fergie's early years.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

Wtf goes on in training?
The attackers are playing against our defenders

Unread 26-12-2023, 10:00 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
ETH is a dead man walking.,, I feel sorry for him but the players are £#%&!ing him over.

I want Bruno gone too. He’s no captain of the club and a moody #@&%!.
Bruno is an absolute #@&%! and a big part of the problem*

*someone post stats showing he carries us.**
** that’s not how football works.