United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-12-2023, 03:20 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
bunk and dunk said we’d score more than the 58 goals we scored last season.

For me this is crazy.
half decent teams beat us. It’s half way through the season.
I think even your biggest detractors will have to admit you were right pal. This is as bad as anything served up by the previous clowns. Shite owners, and their shite flunkies aren't coaching, and picking the team.

Unread 23-12-2023, 03:20 PM
Tuco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter
A couple of goals from The Scottish Player and suddenly he bows to media pressure to start the gormless tosser every game. Chipping in with the odd goal isn’t an acceptable trade off against the sheer lack of quality, intelligence or bottle the £#%&!ing spotty Herbert consistently contributes.

I’m starting to have my concerns over Erik. Not saying I want him out, but the seeds of doubt have been sown with the The Scottish Player %@#$&!s.
Unread 23-12-2023, 03:21 PM
jem

we've got to that stage of the game where the opposition just keep falling over and given free kicks. nice.

Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
if, by meh, you mean solid. otherwise, don't be so £#%&!ing silly.

hammers fans giving it out, as if they haven't been absolute £#%&!. any half-decent united team would have put ten past these clowns.
Yep. I’m sure there will be plaudits galore afterwards and you’ve got that dunce Joe Cole being deployed pitchside like some TNT Sports Arnie Pye, but don’t them fool you - They were there for the raking first half. We’re just too shit to do it

Haggler

Sexton era is the last time we were this dull to watch. Onana is shocking yet plays every week. Antony is a one trick pony and that one trick is a Tommy Cooper one. Hojlund is league 1 level at best and Rashford wants away. Midfield creates nothing but the lack of desire is shocking. Ten Hag has to go. He sets the tone and many of the players are his signings. Christmas ruined. Bah humbug

Unread 23-12-2023, 03:22 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we've got to that stage of the game where the opposition just keep falling over and given free kicks. nice.
You mean teams who can beat us?

Unread 23-12-2023, 03:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggler
Sexton era is the last time we were this dull to watch. Onana is shocking yet plays every week. Antony is a one trick pony and that one trick is a Tommy Cooper one. Hojlund is league 1 level at best and Rashford wants away. Midfield creates nothing but the lack of desire is shocking. Ten Hag has to go. He sets the tone and many of the players are his signings. Christmas ruined. Bah humbug
£#%&! off Haggler....

Unread 23-12-2023, 03:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggler
Many of the players are his signings?

You mean Onana, Hojlund and Antony?

Unread 23-12-2023, 03:23 PM
atticusgrinch

LVG was shit to watch but at least he was funny.

Give it Teddy till the end of the season.

Unread 23-12-2023, 03:24 PM
Finport Red

We have a forward line bursting with pace, yet we play this tippy tippy crap that lets every team in the league get their full 11 back behind the ball before we get anywhere near their goal, with the inevitable result.

We compound that failure by using practically our whole team in the attack meaning that, when we inevitably lose the ball, there’s a mad panic as those that can be bothered, try to run back to defend the counter-attack.

It’s terrible, and it gives me no joy to say this, it’s the manager’s fault.

I’ve had enough.

Unread 23-12-2023, 03:25 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter
A couple of goals from The Scottish Player and suddenly he bows to media pressure to start the gormless tosser every game. Chipping in with the odd goal isn’t an acceptable trade off against the sheer lack of quality, intelligence or bottle the £#%&!ing spotty Herbert consistently contributes.

I’m starting to have my concerns over Erik. Not saying I want him out, but the seeds of doubt have been sown with the The Scottish Player %@#$&!s.
It’s been said, but Erik isn’t helping himself. His hand was forced last week with Bruno out, but he HAD to keep that same midfield shape again and instead he reverted to type. Bruno and The Scottish Player cannot play together. Too chaotic and The Scottish Player, as you say, just doesn’t give enough to justify the goals he might get (we’re four games without a goal so it’s not even paying off)

We wanted him gone in the summer and he’s not changed at all as a player. It’s testament to our desperation that he’s there.

Unread 23-12-2023, 03:26 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
And you wonder why sancho has a meltdown. our starting RW doesn’t have a goal or assist this season.
And only 1 shot on target.
£#%&! Sancho.

Lok

8th in the league with a minus 5 goal difference. Haven't scored in 4 games. Have lost more games than we've won.

Merry £#%&!ing Christmas.

Parlabane

We just accepted defeat the moment they scored the first goal - no fight in this gutless lot

jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
You mean teams who can beat us?
it does seem to happen a lot.

Unread 23-12-2023, 03:27 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
£#%&! Sancho.
That little #@&%!head is in no way the solution. He’d be sauntering around rolling the ball under foot before running into traffic like the rest of them.

Bunker Buster

On the players that, the lack of desire disgusting in the first half, set the tone...

no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Well Jeff the hammers will be smarting after the midweek defeat and they will be keen to give their lovely fans some Xmas cheer so I expect a 2 nil victory for the lads that won the World Cup in 66
Twici

Unread 23-12-2023, 03:28 PM
poppy

The @#%&!ting on Boxing Day will be curtains for him.

Unread 23-12-2023, 03:28 PM
thatsfuctit

Most defeats before Christmas since 1930.