United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-08-2019, 11:39 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
After he's shit for those 10 games we'll be stuck with him for 2 years..
You’ll disagree of course, but I think if we set up with Sanchez on the left, Rashford on the right, Martial up top (with all three interchanging at intervals) and James or Greenwood coming on for whoever isn’t playing well that day, Pogba in the advanced central midfield role with Matic and The Scottish Player behind him we would immediately look a much more balanced team.

Sanchez has been shit, no one is disputing that, but we have so few options to try something else, and we have to try something else. This is just not working. It’s possible the way Solskjaer wants to play suits Sanchez better than the way Mourinho did.

Unread 25-08-2019, 12:53 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You’ll disagree of course, but I think if we set up with Sanchez on the left, Rashford on the right, Martial up top (with all three interchanging at intervals) and James or Greenwood coming on for whoever isn’t playing well that day, Pogba in the advanced central midfield role with Matic and The Scottish Player behind him we would immediately look a much more balanced team.

Sanchez has been shit, no one is disputing that, but we have so few options to try something else, and we have to try something else. This is just not working. It’s possible the way Solskjaer wants to play suits Sanchez better than the way Mourinho did.
Should work in theory, but Sanchez has done nothing to suggest he can play football and Rashford hasn’t ever had a decent game on the right that I can think of. Reality is it would be an extremely expensive experiment if we can potentially offload Sanchez before we play again.

Unread 25-08-2019, 01:07 PM
ScarFace

Sanchez is the worst player at the club.

If he had no previous history of football, you'd think he was another tramp off the street like Bebe.

Unread 25-08-2019, 01:28 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Sanchez is the worst player at the club.

If he had no previous history of football, you'd think he was another tramp off the street like Bebe.
I’d pick Sanchez’s dog over Lingard. At least it might nose an assist by accident.
Closed Thread