Unread 07-08-2019, 09:22 PM
dunk

Bastard. I thought this was indicating a dramatic transfer story

Unread 07-08-2019, 10:00 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Where the £#%&! is this dick?

Any chance of him actually doing his job for his 300k a week?
Big year for the lad.

Unread 07-08-2019, 10:11 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Bastard. I thought this was indicating a dramatic transfer story
Sorry. That was thoughtless of me.

I'll post it again in three weeks.

Unread 07-08-2019, 10:52 PM
Brucie

Genuinely forgot this guy plays for us

Well, appears for us from time to time

Unread 08-08-2019, 02:23 AM
Cream

You should be able to sue players like this for fraud. Or have some sort of returns policy in place.

Yes we were stupid for offering him so much cash but he's not been 5% of the player that was advertised.

Send him back!

Unread 08-08-2019, 05:41 AM
puressence

just one good season would do ... play him once a week could be massive for us , but is consistantly £#%&!ing injured ... he does have a new bird maybe this will help and the dogs can get back to a normal life

Unread 24-08-2019, 06:39 PM
Switching Off

Is this @#%&! fit?

Unread 24-08-2019, 06:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Is this @#%&! fit?
Will have to check with Inter’s medical staff..

Unread 24-08-2019, 06:43 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Is this @#%&! fit?
I'm sure some ladies find him attractive.

Unread 24-08-2019, 06:48 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
I'm sure some ladies find him attractive.

Unread 24-08-2019, 08:48 PM
utd99

This whole situation is just bewildering. We are crying out for some creativity and this little twerp was twice what we have in that department on his worst day at Arsenal, and yet here we are on the verge of paying 200+ grand a week just for someone else to take him.

The world’s gone utterly mental.

Unread 24-08-2019, 08:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
This whole situation is just bewildering. We are crying out for some creativity and this little twerp was twice what we have in that department on his worst day at Arsenal, and yet here we are on the verge of paying 200+ grand a week just for someone else to take him.

He’s injury prone and shit mate. Paying half his wages means saving on half his wages and possibly getting shut of him next summer absolute no-brainier.

Unread 24-08-2019, 08:56 PM
utd99

Quote:
He’s injury prone and shit mate. Paying half his wages means saving on half his wages and possibly getting shut of him next summer absolute no-brainier.
He’s been shit for us, no doubt, but he was brilliant for Arsenal. Slapped arse, but top quality; and here were are crying out for someone who can spot a run. It’s like some sort of sick joke.

Unread 24-08-2019, 09:02 PM
Ethers

Quote:
He’s been shit for us, no doubt, but he was brilliant for Arsenal. Slapped arse, but top quality; and here were are crying out for someone who can spot a run. It’s like some sort of sick joke.
What he did at Arsenal is irrelevant. He’s utterly gone as a player. Spot a £#%&!ing run?! He couldn’t spot Andre The Giant wearing a high vis coat , let alone actually play a pass to him.

Unread 24-08-2019, 09:09 PM
dunk

I recall his last season at Arsenal being extremely ordinary tbh. Can even recall a few sages not being overly concerned at the prospect of him going to City as he looked well on the wane tbh..

Unread 24-08-2019, 09:10 PM
Ethers

Quote:
I recall his last season and t arsenal being extremely ordinary tbh. Can even recall a few sages not being overly concerned at the prospect of him going to City as he looked well on the wane tbh..
You called it immediately iirc.

I was absolutely buzzing when we got him, always thought he was a proper united player. Possibly the most disappointing signing we’ve ever made for me. An absolute disaster.

Unread 24-08-2019, 09:33 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
What he did at Arsenal is irrelevant. He’s utterly gone as a player. Spot a £#%&!ing run?! He couldn’t spot Andre The Giant wearing a high vis coat , let alone actually play a pass to him.

People complaining about everybody passing to Pogba because nobody else can create. Surely cant hurt to give him 5 or 6 games. If hes as shit as people think, dump him and bring Lingard back.

Unread 24-08-2019, 11:29 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:

I'd play him instead of lingard for 10 games before we pay to get shot of him.

Unread 24-08-2019, 11:31 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfers do Charlie
yep

Unread 24-08-2019, 11:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfers do Charlie
After he's shit for those 10 games we'll be stuck with him for 2 years..
Closed Thread